[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >/pol/ browsing autist >see cute indian or paki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>be me
>/pol/ browsing autist
>see cute indian or paki or some type of brown girl from anywhere between turkey and India
>she approaches me and actually talks to me
>has white features but some really weird brownish skin color, like some anime brown elf
>wavy black hair

W-what do I do
she looked kind of like pic related, but a shade or two darker.
>>
>>28774061
>W-what do I do

well you do her
>>
Well obviously you should stick to your white virgin manchild /pol/ beliefs
>>
if you have to ask you might as well fail at pursuing her, your principles have already been compromised
>>
>>28774061
>me and my decisions are governed entirely by the personality of my internet presence!
>I have no identity outside of 4chan!
>>
>>28774061
date her

im dating an indian girl
>>
>>28774061

Brown women think they are entitled to a white 10/10 Chad Thundercock.

You might actually be more appealing than you realize.
>>
tell her she needs to
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>28774061
Don't confuse real life and memes.

In real life you stick it in her. Then you can write a greentext about how you rejected her and heil hitler or something. That's always appreciated. But in real life, you stick it in her.

Don't ever confuse real life and memes anon.
>>
>>28774179
I only have 4chan as my real friends, and the acquaintances I have in real life all browse /pol/. One of them is a normie that is married to a Korean girl.

I get my life advice from here, always.
>>
>>28774318
So get your life together.
>>
>>28774463
Will dating a brown girl get my life together?
I don't want to practice with a brown girl if the experience doesn't transfer over to real girls.
>>
>>28774061
FUCK
HER
RIGHT
IN
THE
PUSSY

the roastie in this pic is cute af
>>
>>28774061
All of them are pink on the inside, anon.

Go get your dick wet.
>>
>>28774985
I dont care much about that, I want romance and I'm not sure I can properly romance a brown girl.
But I'll try
>>
>>28774723
>I don't want to practice with a brown girl if the experience doesn't transfer over to real girls.

Leave her alone. You're a retard. Wank off to pictures of Eva Hitler instead.
>>
>>28775763
Why are you so mad about that? Can you please just explain yourself without getting emotional about it?
Only a brown girl would get angry like this. Why do you feel so entitled to the affection of a white male? You should be thankful I'm considering one of your kind.

I wouldn't normally say any of these things in real life, but online I'm anonymous and I can be honest about how I really feel.
>>
>>28775826
>I can be honest about how I really feel.

You're either an elaborate troll or seriously fucked in the head. That is how I really feel about it, in all honesty.
>>
>>28774061

Mia Khalifa is perfection
>>
>>28774061
>>she talks to me

Reason and Descartes both say the same thing about what she wants.

>>28774723
>if the experience doesn't transfer over to real girls.

It won't: real girls don't approach men, they just stand there mentally complaining that no Chad is coming to force them to have fun.
>>
File: right in the.jpg (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
right in the.jpg
51 KB, 500x376
it's obvious really
>>
>>28774061
You talk to her, you idiot.
>>
>>28776180
I will tomorrow. I'll have to make sure she doesn't smell weird before I make any big moves though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.