[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sitting with a buddy in the bar. >See a cute girl with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1457493403716.jpg (191 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457493403716.jpg
191 KB, 500x500
>Sitting with a buddy in the bar.
>See a cute girl with her friends
>She has the cutest smile
>She notices me looking
>Immediately tenses up, gets serious, whisper something to her friends and changes place so I can't see her face anymore

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN HOLY FUCK I KNOW I'M UGLY AND UNATTRACTIVE BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACTIVELY HIDE YOURSELF FROM ME I WON'T EAT YOU FUCKING FACE
>>
>>28774032
God damnit, women are cunts. I'm so sorry. You wouldn't want to date a bitch like that anyway. Don't worry though, women like that will be alone and divorced by the time they are 40
>>
She is probably one of those uptight bitches, why would you even let that get to you?
>>
>>28774193
It's not like I wanted to date them or anything. I didn't even know them. But it's weird to see women reacting like that to a guy looking. Fuck, I'm very self conscious, so I always make sure I'm not staring, but the few times they catch me looking, they always have this exact same reaction.

>>28774252
It's not a single person though. This has happened multiple countless times, and has taken a toll on me as far as self-confidence goes.
>>
>>28774278
Majority of the females coming up in society today are very spoiled and over-privileged. Blatant narcissism is on the rise, and no one is checking these bitches and putting them in their place. Pop culture is making women into monsters
>>
>>28774391
Yeah, its to hard to find a nice girl these days. Most of them act like spoiled brats. Wanting too much or having sky high estetic standards...
>>
>>28774278
On the other hand, if you consider not to be that good locking(or if you are) - why dont you just look for a girlfriend as beautiful as you?
>>
>>28774451
I wasn't looking for a girlfriend though. I was just looking at some cute women.

Also, this kind of "sudden serious face and tensed up shoulders" shit has happened even when I was trying to hit on average girls.
>>
>>28774032
OP, you need to learn to glance at girls you find attractive, no one likes to be stared at, and, more than likely, your "appreciation" is probably too apparent and is coming off as sleazy, ayyy heed my words lad
>>
>>28774526
True, if someone was to stare at me I would also feel uncomfortable and swap places to get out of their line of sight
>>
>>28774032
OP Have you considered the face you were making while looking at her?

Was it a light smile? Or a I need to shitmyself face?
Or a I'd like to stick my dick into any wet hole face?
>>
>sitting with a buddy in the bar
>buddy is my dad
>we drink
>no women come in because it's a bar where old men go to die
>watch tv and occasionally comment on stuff

every wednesday and sunday senpai
>>
>>28774607
>shitmyself face
>>
<- buddy
<- bar

get the fuck out normie
>>
>>28774607
probably looks like pic related lawl
>>
>>28774526
but whats the point of that
its like going to a forest with a rifle and aiming at a deer and then going home without firing
id rather just ignore them all
t.friendless kv expert on social interaction
>>
>>28774709
there is also no point in looking at people like you're gonna carve their intestines out with your dick
>>
Also, how do I approach women. THis buddy of mine is pretty much a Chad, and I know he keeps me around as his ugly friend, so he looks even better, but every single time I try to hit on a girl, I just get flat out ignored.
Well, ignored or laughed at. And I just copy the shit he does.
>>
>>28774748
you cant copy someone else's tactics, you need your own...
>>
>>28774748
isn't it obvious? could a 4 foot tall midget dunk a ball like the 7 foot tall Mitchell Jordan? Look for the episode of Louis where he hangs with his cool black buds and tries to copy them, their smooth move (going up to a girl from behind and putting both hands gently on their shoulders) becomes a terrifyring thing in Louis's poor hands. Accept yourself and work with what you've got, and don't go for girls above 3/10.
>>
>>28774822
If I had someone like you to give my advice for the last 4 years, my life would have turned out a lot different
>>
>>28774709

It's pretty telling that you compare admiring a person with aiming a rifle, and not being able to leer like a rapist with not being able to shoot. Maybe this is why you put out serial killer vibes that make girls want you to not even be able to look at them.
>>
>>28774193
>Don't worry though, women like that will be alone and divorced by the time they are 40
There's no reason to think this. Being a bitch, getting fucked every weekend by a new chad, being financially irresponsible, none of these are good measures for the life a woman will have when she's 40. If she gets a banker chad to marry her, she'll have 3 kids and a house by 40. And by 45 she'll have the house without the husband.
>>
>>28774822
>Mitchell Jordan
>Louis
Have a free (u)!
>>
>>28774844
Don't give up, unless you have some terminal disease or you're on death row or something, but if you're still alone, have no fear, there's someone out there for you, you're probably a good guy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.