[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was reading about Waco. Am I to understand that the BATF was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: Welcome to Funland.jpg (302 KB, 990x343) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Funland.jpg
302 KB, 990x343
I was reading about Waco.

Am I to understand that the BATF was allowed to burn children to death and then get away with it?
>>
File: 1461456410928.jpg (53 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1461456410928.jpg
53 KB, 500x667
>>28773687
I blow spots like waco texas
>>
>>28774305
you blow dogs
>>
Waco was fucked up. The fact they started an armed stand off with authorities over an inspection was more than enough justification than any of the weird bullshit they had going on which was a lot of.
Are you some kind of Alaskan fringe weirdo or a Russian? How do you even have an internet connection?
>>
>>28774452
You're projecting again friendo ;)
>>
>>28773687
Some psycho protesturd degenerate heathen tried to use children as human shields and it backfired on his ass.

I seriously hope he's getting impaled on satan's cock for all eternity for it.
>>
>>28774592
>The fact they started an armed stand off with authorities
>they started
Gov't agents stormed private property without probable cause you fucking libtard and LITERALLY killed and burned dozens of both armed and unarmed civilians.
>>
Disrespect the Feds and that's what you get.
>>
>>28774729
Didn't they have a shitload of illegal weapons?
Anyway I think Oklahoma was civilian retribution for Waco. 150+ govt employees btfo
>>
Go torrent Waco: Rules of Engagement or Waco: New Revelations.

The media narrative about the events is a complete farce.
>>
>>28774729
Well considering how they were commiting several felonies on the property it seems the Feds were justified in their investigation.
>>
>>28774832
>Didn't they

Stopped reading this chain there. You got BTFO LMAO
>>
>>28774851
>what is due process
>what is innocent until proven guilty
>>
>>28774832
The Branch Davidians were SUSPECTED of having firearms (which, no shit, it's Texas. There was no indication they had illegally acquired firearms), and the ATF was sent in to tactically shoot dogs and misrepresent the 2nd Ammendment, which resulted in perfectly legal self-defense action by the Davidians - at which point the fucking FBI showed up with military weaponry and shot/bombed the Davidian compound for DAYS.
>>
Can somebody explain to me why so many law and order conservatives and militia types worship the WACO people when they straight up admitted they were child molestors?
>>
the Waco clan believed they were above federal law, plain and simple.
then when agents finally did storm in, they were both killed. it's not like the ATF was gonna go in guns blazing, they just have guns as counter-measures because it's the ATF.

where everything starts falling apart for me is the siege and bringing in the flame thrower tank, what was the purpose of that?
people were speculating that they knew there was a bunker in there and that they were collapsing the ceiling on top of the bunker, but why?? that's not a siege, that's a fucking genocide with burial.
>>
>>28774897
Already mentioned in this thread...no due process of law, and they were treated as guilty until proven innocent

Yea they were pieces of shit, but every is guaranteed due process
>>
>>28774729
Confirmed fringe faggot.
A weapon doesn't make you a suspect.

What do you think is probable cause? Please explain probable cause to me as your understanding. You sound like some faggot that would hire a ambulance chaser to sue a cop for pulling you over for speeding and driving erratically. You know what faggot I work for the government if I tell you NOTTO FUCKING MOVE OR ILL PUT FIVE IN YOUR FUCKING CHEST. It means you were a fucking danger why are you making me do this? I'm just like you I went through school and it sucked. I had to get a fucking job and somehow I wanted to do this but you're a danger. It's me or you. What would you do in my shoes? Would you try to stop someone doing something wrong?
>>
>>28774851
First off
>>28774869
This

Secondly, all evidence of their supposed crimes were conveniently collected after a weeks-long siege of the compound, miraculously not destroyed by the Davidians themselves or the FBI's weapons. You'll forgive my skepticism.

>>28774936
The ATF is barely constitutionally legal in the first place9
>>
This is basically how the government handles domestic terrorist types, they corner them with a million cops then burn the house down. At least if they intend to resist to the end and not surrender or suicide. That way the cops don't have to worry about getting shot.
>>
>>28774966
That doesn't explain martyr like reverence though. I've known people that prop them up as Christian heroes and I bet you can guess on which type of the political spectrum they sit.
>>
>>28774982
Your asinine excuse for illegal actions just proves you're an idiot. Government and Government agents aren't above their own rules, if anythinf they should be the most suspect - especially when the end result is a goddamn flamethrower tank, weeks of coordinated military action ending in dozens of unarmed civilian deaths. Civilians the Government and Government Agents exist to protect.
>>
File: More BLM Fascism.png (887 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
More BLM Fascism.png
887 KB, 1024x701
The Feds will kill your children and rape your cattle if you don't play ball.
>>
>>28775034
>domestic terrorist types
There was no evidence going into the ATF raid that kicked off the siege that the Davidians were doing anything illegal, and several of the religious leaders were well known and respected in the surrounding neighborhoods.
The implication that the Davidians were planning any kind of assault action only began to show up after the FBI rolled onto the scene, caught with their foot in their mouth.
>>
>>28775075
>play ball
>follow the law

when will libertarians realize their overlords are the same globalists they pretend to hate who are using them to surpass federally constituted laws?
>>
>>28775148
>libertarians
>having any sort of political/ethical superiors they look up to or follow
Why
>>
>>28775148
Typically its coming into privately owned land and saying its now owned by a Federal authority because reasons
>>
>>28775091
you can stop repeating that there was no evidence.
ATF wanted to check things out, check out the evidence, then they got killed. i'm sorry, but that's not self-defense, that's retard xenophobes with guns killing anything that goes on their territory.
if they weren't breaking any laws, why kill the agents? the Davidians acted like they couldn't live without their automatic firearms.
>>
>>28775240
To be fair, the Fed does have legal recourse for claiming land, it's when corporations or individuals get in bed with gov't officials to abuse that system where the problem starts
>>
>>28775246
>the ATF entered private land without legal recourse, probable cause, or a warrant and ended up on the recieving end of established self-defense laws
I'm glad we agree
>>
>>28775246
>if they weren't breaking any laws, why kill the agents
>if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear
Britain pls
Pls go and stay go
Innocent until
P R O V E N
R
O
V
E
N
Guilty
>>
>>28775246
A cop wants to check out your anal cavity I'm sure you would bend over like a good boy faggot.
>>
>>28775047
I haven't done anything illegal. Trying to accuse me of things does not make things easier for you.
All it does it shut down any discussion I can have with you because you're going to say my conduct was inappropriate and I will go out of my way to document what I do on top of what you do.
Please grow up. You are putting others in the position to stop you and clearly you think doing wrong things is right.
>>
>>28775275
>the Fed does have legal recourse for claiming land
Yeah and I wonder who made those laws? Sure wasn't a panel of citizens who own private land, that's for sure.
>>
>>28774897
>>28774936
>the Waco clan believed they were above federal law, plain and simple.
The federal government believes itself to be above constitutional law, plain and simple.

Branch Davidians were within their rights to self-defense even if they were letting some dude fuck their wives and daughters.
>>
>literal cult enclave raping children
>/r9k/ defends them
>>
You thought you still lived in the land of the free and home of the brave? Nah man we got the Fed and shit now, gotta fall in line.

t. expat
>>
>>28775475
How does this surprise you?
>>
>>28775420
A panel of citizens who owned land were the people who MADE the Federal law, not sure what you were shooting for.

>>28775417
Libcuck pls
>>
>>28775417
Nobody accused you of doing anything illegal, sweety. The criticism was entirely directed at your argument despite your cries of ad hominem. Try to keep up with the conversation or you'll have to go back to the childrens table, okay?
>>
>>28775475
What's worse, sexual misconduct towards kids or burning children alive with a flamethrower?
>>
>>28775606

>people ironically think this is what happened at waco
>people honestly don't think the waco boys didn't set fire to the enclave building despite evidence supporting it
>>
>>28775646
Evidence that was "discovered" after weeks of a well-documented FBI siege. Hmmmmm
>>
File: 1462394490003.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462394490003.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>be cult member
>get shot
I don't see a problem here.
>>
>>28775729
I think the Port Arthur Massacre is more your speed, what with the alleged shootee being a retard and all.
>>
>>28775473
>molest their daughters
>that's their right
No. How ignorant of the law are you?
>>
>>28775586
I tried to be a voice of reason. If you ignore it you'll probably ignore the others.
Good luck, you'll need it.
>>
>>28775762
A: that's not "self defense", work on your reading comprehension
B: the ATF and FBI didn't produce evidence of any illegal activity until the incredibly illegal raid had already begun, and even then their evidence was highly suspect and even if it were strong, didn't excuse the slaughtering of unarmed civilians.

The gov't can't bust down your door because they SUSPECT you have cp, even if you do end up having cp. The ATF and FBI had no legal recourse for their actions and all the charges to the Davidians were post ex facto
>>
>>28775669
>surrender to the FBI and look like a pussy to the anti-government types.
>burn yourself to death and become a martyr to set off events like the OKC bombing

>>28775827
>the ATF and FBI didn't produce evidence of any illegal activity until the incredibly illegal raid had already begun

You mean evidence like this

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege#Background

>hold a resurrection contest on some long dead skelly
>one guy know better and gets evidience of abuse of a corpse
>other guys pulls and uzi and starts shooting

Another fun case
>he had been told by God to procreate with the women in the group to establish a "House of David" of his "special people". This involved separating married couples in the group and agreeing that only he could have sexual relations with the wives, while the men should observe celibacy

Sounds like a fun cult. Feds should have napalmed the compound at night and called it an accident.
>>
File: 1463598635591.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463598635591.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>28773687
>>28773687
The government has a legal monopoly on the use of deadly force senpai
>>
>>28775954
Koresh invited the feds to take a took at his arsenel

>Koresh offered to let ATF inspect the Branch Davidians' weapons and paperwork
>automatic weapon fire had been reported from the compound
>The paperwork on the AR-15 components cited in the affidavit showed that they were in fact legal semi-automatics; however, Aguilera told the judge: "I have been involved in many cases where defendants, following a relatively simple process, convert AR-15 semi-automatic rifles to fully automatic rifles of the nature of the M-16

Giggle switches are fun and legal, but you better have the paperwork on you when you use it.
>>
>>28776063
>ATF misconstrues gun laws to justify illegal raids
More news at 7
>>
>>28775300
the only thing we can conclude here is that you think it's okay to kill people who don't have malintent and aren't threatening your life.
they might be the Fed's pawns, but they're still people, derp, how do i even have to say this.
"yeah they shot those guys up when they came to arrest them" is really going to over well in court, right?
>>
File: koresh.jpg (84 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
koresh.jpg
84 KB, 583x583
sometimes radicals need to be torched, fuck 'em
>>
>>28776201
>it's okay to kill people who don't have malintent and aren't threatening your life.
Considering that laws defining the protection of private property do quite literally allow this, you'd be correct.

All I'm getting from you is that you think its fine for the government to ignore due process and occupy and destroy private property, on top of killing unarmed civilians, because they're people.

Well guess what, I'm a person to and if a government raid came onto my property illegally, waving around guns in front of my family and demanding compliance I'd be righteously pissed as well.
>>
>>28774664
>>28774786
>>28774851
>>28774897
>>28774936
>>28774982
>>28775038
>>28775148
>>28775246
>>28775475
>>28775497
>>28775646
>>28775729
>>28775762
>>28775954
>>28776049
>>28776063
>>28776238
>all these buttmad feds
>would rather shitpost on /r9k/
>can't even hold off a bunch of sandniggers with russian blunderbusses
kek
>>
Waco was a pedophile ring. Only libertarian pedophiles defend waco.
>>
>>28776345
you forgot to add "terrorist" :^)
>>
>>28776377
No, terrorists have balls. Pedotarians cause false flags and blame it on the government.
>>
>>28776345
Nobody's defending the Davidian's beliefs or actions aside from their interactions with the government officials.
>>
>>28776345
http://wtvr.com/2016/05/23/south-fort-myers-high-school-students-bathroom-sex-afterschool/

the 25 black guys who formed a ring around a 15-year-old girl and took turns blowing their load in her fit the USGov definition of a """"""""""""pedophile"""""""""""" ring but I don't see them being burned down
>>
>>28776427
>but I don't see them being burned down
Yeah but that's only because the Klan has had to go underground
>>
>>28776427
>shifting the blame to niggers
Nice try, pedo. You and those niggers are equally pedophilic.
>>
>>28776201
>malintent
Is this a real word or are you the only one using it?
>>
>>28776507
Malintent is a real word, stop being proud of your illiteracy
>>
File: mqdefault (1).jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>28776452
>pathologize ordinary male sexual desires
>as soon as anyone decides you're full of shit, those are the first rules they break, because sex
>you've spent several fortunes and have a shitposting organization dedicated to framing them as sacrosanct despite things being radically different in living memory
>nearly everyone who decides to ignore you ends up looking like Hitler McSatan
IS THIS TRULY THE POWER OF THE TALMUD
>>
>>28774729
the people did open fire on a federal agent with a warrent
>The police did intenetionally set the fire by setting off 1/2 a dozen smoke grenades in the same spot
>>
>/pol/fags literally approve of Waco
Forum shills aren't real. You're just paranoid!
>>
File: wut.jpg (7 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
7 KB, 318x159
>>28776528
I have never seen that written or spoken.
>>
>>28776611
I don't approve of Waco, I disapprove of the government breaking due process of law. Try moving those goalposts a little more.
>>
>>28776672
Again, stop priding yourself on ignorance
>>
>>28774832
They had a shitload of guns. But they also had the local sheriff's explicit permission to have and fire all of them
>>
>>28776853
Also, as another anon pointed out, the ATF had previously inspected the premises and found no illegal weapons
>>
>>28776573
>pedophilia is an ordinary male sexual desire
-Pedo logic

You need to be put down, you fucking freak.
>>
>>28773687

Yeah because guns are bad and cults are bad m8
>>
>>28776611
>praise hitler, pinochet and other authoritarian governments
>get assmad when an authoritarian government disposes of undesirables
Why are /pol/ such hypocritical imbeciles?
>>
>>28776895
>t. tumblr girl with more cats than likes
>>
>>28776923
You say this like radical left-wingers aren't horeshoe-ing around into totalitarianism thought police policy as well.
>>
Lon Horiuchi, famous for killing that woman at Ruby Ridge, may have fired shots into the waco place.

This was the guy that fringe nut TIm McVeigh wanted to kill. He actually planned to kill him or one of his family members before blowing up the Federal Building in Murphreesboro.
>>
>>28777107
>Ruby Ridge
Why do you guys care about dead rednecks?
>>
>>28777193
why do you feel the need to manage the consensus of a handful of irrelevant losers on a dying anime imageboard
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.