[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any proof this goofball was actually killed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0536.jpg (95 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
95 KB, 500x666
Is there any proof this goofball was actually killed?
>>
So much autism, so little post.
>>
>>28773478
>how dare anyone question me
>s-sure, we buried him at sea and didn't take any photographs and start laughing nervously whenever anyone brings it up, b-but we got him, honest!
>>
>>28773478
oh yeah, how about you make a post then?
>>
they did dna testing my dude
>>
>>28773457
They didn't take a picture of his body and made up some shit about respecting his religion or something
>>
>>28773457
he wasn't. he died in 2001 december thanks to kidney disease. most of "his" videos have an impostor who looks younger and has a different nose.
>>
>>28773543
yeah they did DNA testing and then threw the results in the fucking ocean in the dead of night without taking any photos lol
>>
>>28773457
He died around 2002, he was already in bad health, had liver problems, was too old to be on the run, etc.
>>
File: 1463280177747s.jpg (3 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
1463280177747s.jpg
3 KB, 125x94
>>28773543
Thats just what Obama said.
You're ganna take his word on that after all the other lies hes told?
>>
He hasn't released any more Video/Audio tapes. Also, the Taliban acknowledged his death and swore to avenge him or some shit.
>>
File: tumblr_nubavwboQr1s7ld58o1_400.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nubavwboQr1s7ld58o1_400.gif
1 MB, 640x360
There is no proof he died recently. There is reason to believe he died December 2001.

There is no proof he had significant connection to 9/11.
There is reason to believe there was at least significant assistance by the federal government to pull off 9/11.

He's just a scapegoat for the largest false flag event ever conceived to start Vietnam pt. 2 in the Middle East.

>Inb4 wake up sheeple
>>
>>28773646
alright too far
>>
>>28773457
yes there is proof but the government can't release it because it might provoke terrorist attacks. they did a DNA test though that proved it was him
>>
>>28773457
AFAIK Bin Laden was sick as shit for a long time so even if they aint really kill him he was already dead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.