[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why should a girl date you? don't try to derail the thread,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14
File: _aieee_.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
_aieee_.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
why should a girl date you?
don't try to derail the thread, just answer the question genuinely.
>>
>>28773311
Because I'll pound her good and proper with my dick
>>
>>28773311
she shouldn't and i don't want her to
>>
>>28773311
I won't kill her and I'd try to be a good person to her at least for the first few weeks
>>
>>28773311

>Pic related

Today I was searching on Google, and one thing lead to another, and it amazes me how biased Google is in favor of women.

Just type something like 'men don't like strong women' and you will get hundreds of millions of results where "strong independent women" whine and blame men for not dating them, because apparently men are scared of them.

Isn't it funny that loser men are hated by western society, yet loser women are worshiped and everyone makes excuses for them?

As for your question, OP, I need to get my stuff together right now. Life can always change in a flash, and I'd much rather sort out my own shit, whatever it may be, before expecting women to date me. It's not a priority at all right now.
>>
I might not be completely dead inside
>>
>>28773495
you sound like someone with an inferiority complex, just give up on women, goodbye.
>>
>>28773311
#lolwomen

also what is that? a picture for ants?
>>
>>28773555

It's funny, because you would hate me regardless. I could be as arrogant or as humble as possible, you find something wrong regardless.
>>
File: 1457742850680.png (80 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1457742850680.png
80 KB, 712x615
>>28773555
he has a point though.
>>
>>28773555

go fuck yourself, fembot roastie whore
>>
>>28773311
Because I'm a humongous faggot and my name is OP.
>>
>>28773880
But people are only saying that because they want to fuck you. That's it. I'd rather just be ignored than have people try manipulate me into being some warm hole for them...
>>
>>28773495
It's not google. Google uses algorithms to categorize information, the information itself comes from society. It's society that feminists have turned anti-male.
>>
>>28774219
Exactly, the only value you have is derived from being a hole to pleasure men. Don't ever forget that.
>>
>>28773311
Well, I think I'd make a pretty considerate and loving husband. That's about it really. I'm sure there's girls who just want a nice and quiet family life with lots of loving attention and doing cute things together and occasionally travel to magical places...
>>
>>28774219
Bullshit. You only say that because feminism has brainwashed you into believing the "men are pigs and only want sex" meme. Fucking think for yourself.
>>
File: sp4.png (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
sp4.png
15 KB, 477x539
>>28773311
I'm only going to reply since you got dubs and 311 was a good band.
They probably shouldn't.
They should of years ago.
I'm not the person I was years ago I'm better and worse in ways than that person I was years ago. He was a chump that would of stuck around through thick or thin. I'm a lot more mercenary in my allegiance when it comes to relationships now. I use to be okay with a dependapotamus but these days I'd rather just go do some PT instead.
>>
>>28773373

Best answer

wont be original so i wont even try
>>
>>28774219

Well, that may be true, but it doesn't mean you women are justified in going online and hating on guys like me just because Chad won't love you.

Just take the compliments, the positive attention and the free stuff. You have no idea how hard it is to be a man. It's not as easy as feminists, sluts, Leddit nu-males and so forth say it is.
>>
File: sp5.png (256 KB, 563x533) Image search: [Google]
sp5.png
256 KB, 563x533
>>28774295
Mercenary doesn't mean highest bidder
>>
>>28773311
If we connect and I can be myself we are gonna have a very good time
>>
>>28774265
Lolno but ok bro.

>>28774277
Not really. Why are the vast majority of the people who start saying that shit single men? If it was a case of people legitimately wanting to help, you'd at least see some women. But you don't.

>>28774334
I'm not 'going online and hating on guys'. I'm pointing out facts - facts that you agree with.

What you are missing is that the compliments literally don't mean anything. They are completely empty and void of meaning. You are just a means to an end to them.

I don't get any free stuff so can't take that advice.

Ofc I don't know 'how hard it is to be a man' in the same way you don't know 'how hard it is to be a woman'. If you want to go by Leddit and r9k believing women live some sort of insanely amazing lives where they never pay for anything or have to actually exert themselves. Maybe if you are a really hot extroverted woman born into a rich family but that probably carries it's own problems so I can't comment...
>>
I am an awesome person
>>
File: 1421462148066.jpg (74 KB, 590x390) Image search: [Google]
1421462148066.jpg
74 KB, 590x390
>>28774219

I enjoy talking to quiet kids much more than loud ones. I don't find shy little girls to be weird or creepy, and my affection toward them is sincere.

Then again I'm a pedo so I suppose that feeling could be unconscious attraction on the basis that I'm less likely to be rejected by someone who's unpopular.
>>
>>28775112

You have a snide way of getting your point across. I'm not sure if you are also OP and this person >>28773555 but you are trying to frame yourself as an oppressed woman in western society and nobody believes it.

Yes, men do see you as an object to put their dicks in, but receiving fake positive attention is better than people giving you hard time just because you're a man and it's socially acceptable to do so. Take my word for it. I've posed as a woman online before, I was basically worshiped and yes, given free stuff.

Leddit worships women, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. I just genuinely don't believe that you have many problems at all. Fuck, even gorgeous women have a meme going on the Internet that they are oppressed by society. It's all just spoiled women whining endless about their boring lives because they are spoiled too much.
>>
I'm fit, healthy, have a job. I deserve a girlfriend.
>>
I am tall, relatively attractive, funny and smart. Theoretically speaking I should have a girlfriend.
>>
>>28773311
Because I'm the ultimate gentleman.
>>
>>28775387
That isn't me, no.

I'm not really an 'oppressed woman', I am shy and a lonely one.

You seem to assume I also don't get a hard time. I do. And some of it is based on gender. People think friendless girls are super fucking weird because girls are supposed to be more socially capable and have friends.

'I've posed as a woman online' somehow seems to trump the fact I've been an actual woman my whole life. I have not been given free stuff or worshiped. Seeking out either of those things wouldn't make me happier though either (probably just more empty).

Anyway there isn't really any convincing you if I've got problems or not. You've definitively decided that women can't have any at all while men are somehow hugely oppressed. If that's your POV then fine but I don't see the point in continuing a discussion which is going to be just us talking at each other.
>>
>>28773311
same reason she should date Chad
>oh but you aren't rich and good looking!
so a girl should date me for my money and looks. got it.
>>
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I decided a few days ago to imagine myself not as a girl-friend haver, but as some girls boyfriend. Let's step back and take a look at my life for a moment. I...
>have a car and can drive
>am in college
>have a part-time job
>am tall and have good posture
>dress like a normie
and let's even assume that the girl in question finds me reasonably attractive. Why would she want to include me in her life? I can find no answer to that. I'm not rich, I can't make her laugh, I'm not strong or confident, I am not a social butterfly. In short, I am not Chad. It doesn't seem like a gf is ever going to happen to me.
>>
>>28773311
Currently not much but I'm not looking to marry either, when I get my degree and have a job then an average middle to upper middle class life
But I won't want a wife then either
>>
I am not at all sure what dating means anymore. Someone who would like to come spend time with me, watch movies, listen to music, go on trips into town or adventures through the countryside, eat pizza with, have sex and cuddle, is that enough? That's all I really want at the moment. Why should a girl date me? I dunno, if they think I'm cute or hot then that helps, and if I think they are cute or hot then hopefully it makes them feel good that I clearly like them, and not creepy.. If we make each other laugh and just feel good in each other's company. If there's something about me that she likes in particular, maybe I smile in a cute half-smile kinda way, maybe my eyes light up when I look at her, i don't know i'm not a romance novelist. But I'm dying to drown someone in hugs and I'm very eager to please sexually
>>
>>28775540

>I'm not really an 'oppressed woman', I am shy and a lonely one.

You are an autistic loser.

>You seem to assume I also don't get a hard time. I do. And some of it is based on gender. People think friendless girls are super fucking weird because girls are supposed to be more socially capable and have friends.

That's because you are. Western culture is set up to give you an easier time. If you can't take advantage of the social benefits, you are a failure.

>I have not been given free stuff or worshiped. Seeking out either of those things wouldn't make me happier though either

I've been called autistic and harassed for not asking women out, for not worshiping them and pandering to them like other guys have. You are autistic, so you are unaware of exactly how much pressure is put on us to fucking pander to you.

>You've definitively decided that women can't have any at all while men are somehow hugely oppressed

I never said women can't have any problems, I'm saying that the common problems you all complain about are fictional or hugely exaggerated. You are not oppressed just because Chad won't text you back, or just because a rare guy like me disagrees with you on the Internet. I never see or hear people shut the fuck up about how "privileged" men have it, so I always feel the need to set the record straight and point out how we are not as privileged as we are made out to be.

>If that's your POV then fine but I don't see the point in continuing a discussion which is going to be just us talking at each other.

You are free to leave the thread any time you want. You are autistic, and you are simply unaware of how things work. I don't even know if years of experience can put a dent in your autism.
>>
They shouldn't, but one is.

She's cute too so good for me.
>>
Tall (well, non-manlet is more accurate).
'Good' job.
Apparently have a good sense of humour and personality but it's hard to guage either of those really.

I've only got 5 years left to reach full /wiz/ard status so I wouldn't want to ruin it by getting laid now though.
>>
>>28775749
I really doubt I'm autistic. Socially inept maybe but that's removes accountability from me. My loneliness and lack of social skills are not because I have some pre-coded barrier - it's just me.

>If you can't take advantage of the social benefits, you are a failure.
I know I am socially a failure. That's why I post here. We are all failures here - that's how we found this place in the first place.

>I've been called autistic and harassed for not asking women out, for not worshiping them and pandering to them like other guys have. You are autistic, so you are unaware of exactly how much pressure is put on us to fucking pander to you.
And I've been harassed, stalked and screamed at by very threatening people when I politely reject their extremely rude advances. I am seen as cold, frigid and dysfunctional because guys don't notice me. I certainly don't have guys 'pander[ing]' to me. You're probably just thinking of the hot women that you put on a pedestal.

Again, I am not autistic.

I already said I'm 'not oppressed' and I don't give a shit about this fictional Chad. I don't even want a boyfriend - Chad or not. I have a really low libido so even if there was some guy that I could be with, I would just end up frustrating him. I just want the bare minimum of friends. Particularly female friends like me which the vast majority of my peers have.

You aren't some 'rare guy' disagreeing with me, you are literally just spouting the same shit as 80% of the guys I've come across (outside camwhoring forums which I'm not in anyway).

I appreciate that you prefer to shift the blame away from me onto 'autism' but falling into that classic /r9k/ trap of "I must have assburgers" removes agency from myself and thus the wish to actually improve my situation.
>>
>>28775891

>I really doubt I'm autistic.

You are indeed autistic, I can tell.

>but that's removes accountability from me

Of course you think that you shouldn't be held accountable for anything. You're a woman.

>And I've been harassed, stalked and screamed at by very threatening people when I politely reject their extremely rude advances

This does not happen as nearly as often as people say it is. It shouldn't be happening anyway, but then why do guys like me get the blame for it? I never do that stuff, so why do people need to compare me to this false archetype of the bad male?

>You're probably just thinking of the hot women that you put on a pedestal.

I don't put women on a pedestal, that's the point. We are expected to, and we get lots of hate when we don't. I am upset because of that, as you can see.

>Again, I am not autistic. I already said I'm 'not oppressed' and I don't give a shit about this fictional Chad

Yes he does. I've hung around with Chads, I know some currently. Chad Thundercock exists in every sense of the term. You are autistic.

>You aren't some 'rare guy' disagreeing with me, you are literally just spouting the same shit as 80% of the guys I've come across (outside camwhoring forums which I'm not in anyway).

You're wrong. There is not a single place on the Internet I can go where I won't run into sluts, feminists, or Leddit whiteknight little dudebros. They are everywhere. Even on a site I go to, to connect with strangers and let them talk about their issues. They are EVERYWHERE! People keep telling me (and making blogs about it in general) this massive male conspiracy to harass women and mistreat them and disagree with them, yet everywhere I turn I see the exact opposite.

>I appreciate that you prefer to shift the blame away from me onto autism

You are legitimately autistic because your responses show me that you are unaware of how things are so you fill in the blank gaps with imaginary things. Lots of women on the Internet do that.
>>
>>28776158
Funny how you twist words and cherry pick.

You were removing accountability from me, I was returning it to myself.

>This does not happen as nearly as often as people say it is. It shouldn't be happening anyway, but then why do guys like me get the blame for it? I never do that stuff, so why do people need to compare me to this false archetype of the bad male?

I think I am more of an authority on that than you are. I don't know how often it happens to other women but it's happened enough to me that I just avoid going out during the day now.

I was also not comparing you. It was an equivalence to your example of being harassed for not approaching women.

>You're wrong. There is not a single place on the Internet I can go where I won't run into sluts, feminists, or Leddit whiteknight little dudebros. They are everywhere. Even on a site I go to, to connect with strangers and let them talk about their issues. They are EVERYWHERE! People keep telling me (and making blogs about it in general) this massive male conspiracy to harass women and mistreat them and disagree with them, yet everywhere I turn I see the exact opposite

The vast majority of places I visit have men who spew the same things you do. You can't control who goes where on the internet so you're going to need to learn how to phase out the stuff you aren't interested in.

It's not a 'massive male conspiracy' in my personal experience. I can't speak for other women but it pretty much sums up what I encounter most of the time.

>You are legitimately autistic because your responses show me that you are unaware of how things are so you fill in the blank gaps with imaginary things. Lots of women on the Internet do that.

Coming from the guy who literally making shit up about what a female experience ACTUALLY looks like in the face of an actual woman telling you what her experience is. You just hide your head in the sand and go 'nonono that isn't true you didn't ACTUALLY live that because my feelz'.
>>
>>28773311
I have more to offer a woman than what she can offer me. So the real question is why would I want to date a girl?
>>
>>28776443

>Funny how you twist words and cherry pick.

I am merely replying to what you give me, you cunt.

>You were removing accountability from me, I was returning it to myself.

You are autistic and a female in western society. Lets not pretend that anybody would ever hold you accountable for anything.

>I think I am more of an authority on that than you are. I don't know how often it happens to other women

I go outside every single day and I never see it. Why does the Internet try to put the blame for it on guys like me anyways? I never do it. I don't want a reward for not doing it (we shouldn't do it in the first place) but I sure as hell don't fucking appreciate being demonized for it either when I don't do it in the first place.

>The vast majority of places I visit have men who spew the same things you do

Explain then. I also never see it. Almost all the men I encounter on the Internet are effeminate whiteknight losers.

>It's not a 'massive male conspiracy' in my personal experience

You're a cunt. Sluts, feminists and effeminate Leddit whiteknight dudebros have made it into a massive male conspiracy. A fabricated crisis.

>Coming from the guy who literally making shit up about what a female experience ACTUALLY looks like in the face of an actual woman telling you what her experience is. You just hide your head in the sand and go 'nonono that isn't true you didn't ACTUALLY live that because my feelz'.

You don't even provide any examples. You're just like everyone else who thinks that being a man is a privileged, heavenly free ride. You are such an autistic cunt.
>>
>>28776645
Lol you are so incredibly salty and mad I don't think I can really continue any sort of conversation with you now that you've just devolved into the classic 'cunt'.

No one was demonising you with the harrassement/stalking. AS I ALREADY MADE EVEN CLEARER, that was made in parallel to your experience of being harassed for not approaching women. It was literally nothing to do with your character but you are insisting on taking it personally.

I still haven't said any men are 'privileged'. I said they have problems that I wouldn't understand, just as I have problems you don't. Except you clearly don't understand much more about women than just their problems, seeing as you seem to make them about you even when they are obviously unrelated to you as an individual.
>>
>>28773311
Because I will dat booty.
>>
>>28773311
Because I don't post thumbnails as pics
>>
>>28773311
she shouldn't i am a mess i recgnize this and even thought i try to improve i still fail its not the way i imagined i would be living my life and my trying to change but i still fair .

i truly beleive that you must at least have a job before you even consider dating . since i don't i shouldn't date until then .
>>
>>28776777

You stupid cunt. What a whore. You obviously cannot handle this conversation because you are so accustomed to guys worshiping you and you don't even realize it, because you are autistic. I called you a cunt because you are one.

>No one was demonising you with the harrassement/stalking

I was talking about Internet people in general. They do it to me and other guys all the time. And then you had to chime in with your own degeneracy that just added to it.

>Except you clearly don't understand much more about women than just their problems, seeing as you seem to make them about you even when they are obviously unrelated to you as an individual.

The only thing that matters at this point is that I am sick and tired of your gender being put on a pedestal. I am tired of women putting themselves on a pedestal, and other men doing it too. You live life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled yet you cry oppression when Chad won't text you back or when a rare guy disagrees with you on the Internet.

I can't go anywhere on the Internet without seeing demonization of men and pro-slut, pro-feminist rhetoric everywhere. Your biggest concern is Chad not liking you. But what all the sluts, feminists, Leddit whiteknight nu-male dudebros and even traditionalists forget is that even if you do get harassed on the street by guys here and there (I've never seen it), men actually get attacked and brutalized by them. Men are fucking ruthless with other men, and the worst that happens to you is some ugly guy walking in your general direction. Get over it, you slut.
>>
File: Holding head.png (148 KB, 677x246) Image search: [Google]
Holding head.png
148 KB, 677x246
>>28773311
>not ugly
>good GPA in Uni
>come from good family with fair bit of money (dad makes 130K a year), so I will graduate with no debt (helps that I have a scholarship)
>apart from OCD and Schizotypal PD, I am moving forward in life pretty well

I mean, really, it shouldn't be this fucking hard just to get a gf when nearly everyone has one. I know for a fact that there are worse people than me with gf's and friends.
>>
bumping for (you)s
>>
>>28777075
>you must at least have a job before you even consider dating . since i don't i shouldn't date until then .
I'm inclined to agree, but guys like us have no hope anyway.
>>
>>28773311
Why do we always tell girls to not go for chad, but then most of us go for stacy?
>>
>>28779155

>but then most of us go for stacy?

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
File: 1443158487096.jpg (90 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1443158487096.jpg
90 KB, 385x500
>>28773311
I like myself
so I dont understand why anyone wouldn't like me

also im 6,2 with good ol 7 inch benis and wide shoulders
and I do art and photography which is cool
>>
>>28773311
I don't have a reason, and I don't want to waste my time/money dating either. What can she offer me other than a used up pussy?
>>
>>28773311
I don't deserve anyone. I'm boring and quiet.
>>
>>28777192

This guy gets it, I wish i just had to worry about women saying nice things to me, instead i have to worry about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGDHjx93wI

Woman doesn't get touched in this whole ordeal you guys have a golden halo of protection where ever you go
>>
>>28779589
I bet there's a lot going on inside of you. But I'm not sure if a female would find it interesting. I'm the same way and I've never had any female friends.
>>
>>28773311
because I dont need a female to complete me or meet standards in life.

I'm not dumb enough to fall for the grow up get married have 2-3kids and all that horseshit.

So I live my life focused on me and if a girl fits in somewhere awesome but if not oh well im still awesome.
>>
>>28773311
No girl in their right mind should date me.
>>
no that's a trick question
>>
>>28773311

because i put some effort into my physical appearance. i dont work out regularly, but i do eat well, dress well, practice good hygiene, and take care of my skin

because i have hobbies outside of r9k. i read and make art

because i have been told that im funny

because im cripplingly alone and whoever dated me could get the smug moral satisfaction of knowing that they prevented a suicide

because my parents are multimillionaires

because i get good grades and im going to a good university and despite being a loser cyborg i am actually working towards something in life

im very very ugly tho. i dont really blame girls for ignoring me. i probably wouldnt date someone who lost the genetic lottery as badly as i did either
>>
>>28773311
She shouldn't, when I take an objective look at myself from the perspective of someone else, I literally see zero reason to
>>
>30
>NEET
>Virgin

Girls shouldn't date me

If someone asked, I'd try to find a way to reject softly and then disappear from wherever it is they saw me
>>
>>28781474
that's what i did here >>28775582
>>
>>28775582
You don't need to be a Chad to bring value to a friendship or a relationship.

If you have any sort of personality you can find someone you vibe with.
>>
>>28781400
you dont sound bad at all, its hard to believe you are as ugly as you say. what do you study, anon? p-post a p-pic
>>
>>28782089
I'm in the same boat, don't make much money, have a VERY small group of friends, and I'm socially awkward around most people, and it takes literally years for me to get comfortable around someone new, and women in this day and age have zero patience for that
>>
>>28773311
They probably shouldn't, I'm trying to fix my life and doing that in a relationship is literally impossible.
>>
>>28782313
You must be me. We're one and the same.
>>
>>28782186
His ugliness shouldn't matter. He's rich af.
>>
I think my girlfriend liked me initially due to my looks and stays around because we have great chemistry/conversations and similar life goals.
>>
>>28773311

Genuinely?

They shouldn't. I have nothing to offer them. I have a college degree but I'm a overweight NEET now that stays home and plays video games all day. I have no friends.

So not only am I ugly and fat, I'm also a loser who can never offer a woman anything. Might as well kill myself.

Did I mention I'm a 5'6" manlet? I was born a failure.
>>
>>28773311
They probably shouldn't. In fact they would be better off without me... Im just lonely.
>>
>>28773311
I can't really answer that.

I'll treat her well and help her when she needs help, be honest when she wants honesty and be honest when she wants lies.

Plus I'm a fair kisser so there's that.
>>
>>28785134
Did she tell you that you were a fair kisser? She might have been lying.
>>
File: 2016-5-10_18-51-52.977.jpg (44 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
2016-5-10_18-51-52.977.jpg
44 KB, 495x495
Hey robots, what does make u think u deserved gf? Personally i think i do not deserved.
>>
I get way too jealous about random stuff, like if my gf said she's going to the park with some guy then I automatically think that they are fucking. Iam just not built for the relationships
>>
>>28786475
they're probably fucking, man. why would a girl have male friends? why would she go out with them by herself?
>>
>>28786493
Playing the devils advocate, nice
>>
>>28786532
these are actually good questions.
>>
File: 1429341793250.png (303 KB, 486x366) Image search: [Google]
1429341793250.png
303 KB, 486x366
>>28773311
because I'm a supreme gentle man

In all honesty I think I'd be chill af bf. Not needy but always willing to hang.
>>
>>28786475
you are getting cucked
>>
File: 1453622746591.gif (212 KB, 542x467) Image search: [Google]
1453622746591.gif
212 KB, 542x467
>>28773311
There is still a chance I can actually turn ok further in life, I still havent completely gave up, and having someone I like or even love and they like/love me back can actually give me the boost I need.
>>
>>28775445
>deserve
You dont deserve shit
>>
Cause this is my body and I have a 8x6
>>
File: 1460170081782.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1460170081782.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>why should a girl date you?
they shouldn't

>i'm dumb
>i'm hateful
>i'm full of neuroses
>can't hold a conversation
>small cock
>not attractive at all
I don't go looking for women or even want a gf at this point. I have realized what I am and have accepted it.
>>
no fucking reason except for the 1% chance my music career takes off, they should at least fuck me cause i have a decent sized dick, jave a nice.physique, access to drugs, am good looking and good in bed
>>
>>28788410
If your pecs are as awful as that pic makes them look then that's pretty tragic my dude.
>>
>>28788410
Bretty gud but what the fuck is going on with your ribcage?
>>
>>28773880

Yes but being a shy introvert is a good trait in a girl, almost a sign of success against temptation. In men it is literally just a sign of failure. They're not the same at all.
>>
I got a job, I'm educated. I don't have savings but I'm in a stable situation. I got some artistic talent. I'm somewhat smart; both "street smart" and "academic smart". My parents (who are also very chill and don't stick their nose in someone else's bussiness) got an OK house, it's pretty big so if a girl wouldn't mind, it has enough of space for both my parents and myself + a wife and children. In this country the model of three generations living in one house is still quite popular, so it may be a plus.
I'm very laid-back and despite being extroverted and talkative, I'm also a good listener. I smile and joke a lot. I don't betray people, I'd never hurt anybody with no reason (although I can be vengeful). I don't have any serious personality issues despite going through some difficulties in my life. Thanks to these difficulties, I never feel entitled. I'm always willing to work out the problems together, and I like helping. I'm the kind of person who goes to volunteer in an animal shelter.
As for looks, I'm a manlet, but otherwise I'm fairly average, if someone's into young looking dudes I may reach 8/10 apparently (that's the score some girls gave me). I've had some sex in my life and it was fine. I think I got some things to offer to an average girl.
>>
File: 1457721927114.jpg (11 KB, 229x231) Image search: [Google]
1457721927114.jpg
11 KB, 229x231
>>28782143
>the "le personality matters" meme
>>
File: 000smug.jpg (45 KB, 711x273) Image search: [Google]
000smug.jpg
45 KB, 711x273
>>28789488
nice meme Ahmed
>
>>
>>28789664
I'm pure-blooded European, my man.
>>
>>28777075
>i truly beleive that you must at least have a job before you even consider dating .
sure, but this only applies to men
>>
Gotta love all the self deprecation going on in this thread, like a self victim blaming.
look, if you were:
1. handsome
2. a woman
you would have had a partner. handsome men are not better people, more interesting etc, they're just attractive. women aren't necessarily smarter, more interesting, have good jobs etc. men are just very thirsty
>>
>>28781290
This. When I was younger and fantasized about girlfriends I always imagined them as crazies and creeps and the only reason they want to do anything with me is because I'm too desperate to refuse their sick habits.
>>
>>28773311
No girl should. I'm worthless.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.