[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so ALONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Jesus fuck this shit.
Iamso alone I cant take this shit anymore.
Tried apps tried approaching,I guess I am just cursed.
Cursed in this fucking dating game, all I do just turns out wrong, no girl I want wants me back I never felt intimacy, I am scared of it but Id like to experience it.
Oh my fucking G.
26 fucking years of which better part was spent being emotionally abused by that bitch fucking deranged bitch.

All I wanted is to experience something pure, I didnt want to be with a girl I didnt love, I only experienced mutual love when I was 16 with a girl I trained with, I bitched out then and didnt ask her out.

After that I had curshes but never was my love accepted.

I am so alone in this world. Why must every woman reject me what am I not doing right.

I lifted, I finished good Uni, I approached I tried my fucking best I really did, I tried so hard I fell hundred times and picked myself up.

Why must it be so hard? Meanwhile ppl who never approach just ''meet'' some friend of a friend and end up in relationship.

Why am I so cursed with this loneliness? I just wanted to be with someone I love so I dont risk having children with a person I hate, what happened with my parents...

Im paying the price for being fair and wanting good things.

Why? Why God? Why Universe?
Why - whoever is ruling this fucking world?
Why lizard ppl? Why??????

I am cursed, I feel cursed. No matter how many times I try I always end up alone and try to suck it up.
I am so done.
Death is my favorite fantasy.

Why live if only for myself, Fuck that shit.
Why live only to buy next gaming laptop, next house, next phone, next car?

I dont need that I dont give a fuck about that if a fucking 5/10 can take a stroll with a 10/10 girl, he didnt even try to clothe himself like a normal person....

Meanwhile I kill myself do be worthy, and nothing good comes to me from women....

Why do you hate me so much? Why?
>>
also I want to cry my fucking soul out, but I learned to bottle my feelings and its hard but I WANT TO CRY, I want to express this shit somehow.

I AM SO FULL OF FUCKING ANGER AND HATE AND SADNESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1450322972638.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1450322972638.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>>28773154
Damn,sorry Anon but all I can do is comforting you.
Maybe,just wait and things will get better....hopefully
>>
>>28773337
thanks man.

I hope I hope I hope for the love of God I hope it finally isnt like walking the plank
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 960x960
>>28773154
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life
>>
kys?
it's not getting better, not at 26
>>
you always have us OP
>>
ITT: the spirit of Elliot Rodgers speaks through OP

He won't be able to find peace and go to the final resting place until someone can get in to the sorority.
>>
>>28773154
>26
Hoo boy. You're over the hill now. At least you tried when you could; your chances will only dwindle from here on out.
>>
>>28773154
>I only experienced mutual love when I was 16 with a girl I trained with

a girl has wanted you before. get the fuck off this board normie.
>>
>>28773452
I know Im looking at these girls on dating apps, they could be my mother in terms of experience.

I feel so young and naive, Im 26 yet girls of 18 could fuck me over like knife trough butter.

I waited to make it special.
Now I made it special indeed - retarded kind.
>>
>>28773439
Elliot was a man I feel I could hug and cry a session. If I could cry for fucks sake. All that macho bull just made me dead inside.

>>28773405
I'd like too t b h.

I dont see a way out.
>>
>>28773154

>gaming laptop

Jump from a building like this nigger you humongous faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP180FTxwg4
>>
I think the only way is to settle for teen grills because once we approach 30 there's hardly anyone out there for us. I hate being forced into either giving up or killing myself but I really don't think there is any other solution aside from luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 496x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 496x561
>>28773499
You've been cucked by society

You need a role model. And you need something to believe in. Luckily for you, you're just in time
>>
>>28773597
What kills me is I had best intentions!!!
I never meant to hurt anyone, thats why I didnt go just for sex and use women.

I just wanted mutual love and intimacy. And Im paying the price. WHY ME?

WHY NOT SLUTS AND WHORES AND MEN WHO JUST USE AND ABUSE WOMEN????

Fuck this life and fuck the rules of this game.

I want out.
>>
>>28773154
I am sorry, that sounds so sad and fucked up.
You need to at least concentrate on getting laid, regularly. Worry about serious gf later. Get laid more, it will take off loads of stress and eventually you will find someone
>>
>>28773840
i will try.

blox
>>
>>28773660
Newsflash, honey, men and women use each other for sex. Give it a try and you will start to feel better
>>
File: sketch-1460906738056.png (128 KB, 540x647) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1460906738056.png
128 KB, 540x647
iktf fanon, I'm sorry bro
>>
Like I posted in another thread,I thought I was getting some where with a grille at last but I was not,

I feel like a stray animal no one will love.
>>
>>28773993
I feel cursed, no matter how many times I try, no matter the girl, I always end up alone and discarded.

I feel cursed
>>
>>28773154
Mayby it's your behaviour towards the females that you meet? Women often feel very quickly whether something is wrong about a guy socially because they can't risk going out with a weird person who may or may not be crazy. Try to sound more confident and don't start with the emotional stuff until you've known her for at least a few months. Above all don't appear desperate since that is also a warning sign to women that you may or may not be dangerous to them when alone together. Women are very careful beings when it comes to real relationships, you have to pass a lot of tests in the friendzone before you are trusted enough. Of course being hot or extremely social changes all that but unfortunately you don't seem to be either. If you make money that is one good point.. Eventually if you're rich enough you'll get a golddigger but that really shouldn't be your goal if you want a ''pure'' relationship.
>>
>>28774131
I've tried all of those. Somehow I always fail with girls, no matter my approach.

Im pretty good looking.

Im surely not ugly.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.