[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get tested extensively by psychologists and teachers for an IEP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1463911740330.jpg (48 KB, 550x778) Image search: [Google]
1463911740330.jpg
48 KB, 550x778
Get tested extensively by psychologists and teachers for an IEP. Average IQ is only 102. They all say I'm extremely intelligent. H-how?
>>
>>28773039
Don't worry, they don't really know what they're talking about. The smarter you are the less you need to be concerned about others' defining your level of intellect. Have fun growing up and best of luck to you in all your future endeavors
>>
>>28773039
I know the feel
>115 :(
>They said I had higher than just superior intelligence
>>
Got tested for 127 and I'm still a lobster virgin NEET. IQ doesn't meant SHIT in life.
>>
>>28773387
Tru senpai
> Still getting that finance major though
>>
IQ is purely about your ability to logically deduce things, you can be very very good at school while having a very low IQ and you can be a complete failure in life whilst having a very high IQ. It doesn't really mean much in practice.
>>
>>28773425
>high iq
>good at puzzles
>bad at life

If you're not tall and a light eyed white, you never had a chance to begin with.
>>
>>28773039
Average IQ is always normalized to 100.
>>
File: 1457390855884.jpg (211 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457390855884.jpg
211 KB, 1440x1440
Topkek

Never trust the opinions of humans.

Psychiatrists tell me I have no cognitive deficiencies, but I know they are telling me all sorts of comforting shit to not destabilize my psyche.

I insisted on a thorough test.
In 2 weeks, I will take part in a thoroughly examination of my mental capabilities.
Will take several hours
>>
Having a high IQ is like having a large penis. It does help but doesn't mean shit if you don't know how to use it.
>>
My IQ is legitimately 144. Teacher even paid for me to join mensa when I was high school

It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>28773701

100 is just ideal average, but it's just another test for which you have a score. They may recalibrate the test based on the results.
>>
>>28773039
Is there any online test for IQ that isn't bait where they demand shit tons of money after?

Also, OP, could you do a Big Five personality test? Because if youre neurotisicm is through the roof.... ahem... well... that is your problem.
>>
130 reporting in. Failed in every aspect of life and currently khv NEET.

Intelligence means fuck all.
>>
Because IQ is just a form of measuring intelligence and is not equivalent to actual intelligence itself, if intelligence is even measurable.
>>
>>28773387
IQ =/= EQ

Being smart doesn't mean being social, funny, witty or friendly. It just means being smart.
>>
>>28773039
>They all say I'm extremely intelligent. H-how?

You may have something else going for you than raw intellect.

For example, I'm a piece of shit but I have a good memory.
I can memorize the order of a full deck of cards in 5 minutes, or learn hundreds of words in another language in a week. Nothing really impressive, but this above-average memory is why I never had a problem at school.

> University, of course, was a totally different story.
>>
>>28773039
because normies are much dummer than that, get out of your cave you fucking creep
>>
>>28775274
Well good memory is more of a trick than anything. Its not exactly a special trait, even your average person can memorize anything as long as they associate it with emotions or make it a funny image in their mind.
IQ is processing speed. If you have 80 IQ you're pretty fucked, and 130 and higher is associated with all sorts of mental issues.
100 is actually the best for long term happiness. You'll often hear about those types who are 'smart' with 130 IQs talk about how miserable they are because they are using their processing speed to get more negative thoughts through their head so they can become miserable much faster than a normal person.
>>
I got tested for 101 when I was a little kid, and again during college for 108.

Pretty sure there is a margin of error of at least 8 points in those things.
>>
File: 393519293_b0dcb70a8e.jpg (95 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
393519293_b0dcb70a8e.jpg
95 KB, 337x500
IQ test are really just a test of understanding the semantics of patterns in weird shapes. Intelligence can not be measured, so far. The closes thing we have is intuition, which tells me that you're an idiot surrounded by retards.
>>
>>28773701
Wasn't the average about 120?
>>
>>28774011
The danish mensa test is the best one I've found.
https://mensa.dk/sites/default/files/index.swf

You have 40 minutes to finish it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.