[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I teach a woman to actually get some self confidence and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How do I teach a woman to actually get some self confidence and stop being such an insecure, miserable cunt?
>>
ask the designated normie shit board (>>>/adv/) and not us you mouth breathing cretin
>>
>>28772961
I'd rather ask the "we hate women" board. That way I get a straight answer and not "just b urself xDD"
>>
>>28772928
Describe the personality and the way the person in question acts.
>>
>>28772928
Turn her gay 2bh.
>>
>>28772928
Misogyny aside, that's how a lot of women are. Of course they get a pass because self confidence is considered a "male" trait. Just tell her to take care of her own life and stop being dependable on other people. Take responsibility or some shit
>>
>>28772928

Be abrasive and also tell her that the world is a piece of shit, so it's best try and not be the shittiest. Don't flat out be mean, just tell you won't put up with her shit and to stop being a whiny bitch because it's annoying.
>>
>>28772928
Be cold and unemotional when she starts fishing for attention.
>>
>>28772961

>adv

A bunch of femanon sluts and wannabe Chad effeminate beta male dudebros.

>>28773117

>Telling women to take responsibility

Do you know what year it is, anon?
>>
>>28772928
you can't. it's in their DNA. just let her rot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.