[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dabble in music theory and composing >Send my sketches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>Dabble in music theory and composing
>Send my sketches of choir music to a bank
>Receive reply today
>They will grant me a 12 000 $ scholarship for developing my talent
>I have to keep it secret until an official statement is made with the press
>Constipated with excitement
>Make a post about it on a Korean cartoon forum
This shall be celebrated with a good, long fap.
>>
>>28772738
>I have to keep it secret until an official statement is made with the press
Great fucking job doing that
>>
>>28772738
congrats but 12k isn't enough to live off of for more than a few months
>>
>>28772775
pls dont take my money away
>>
>>28772738
Post your music.
>>
>>28772738
that's awesome, man...seriously.

good work.
>>
>12k
>literally the average upper class persons shitting money
>>
File: 116.gif (1 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
116.gif
1 MB, 540x303
Congrats, Anonymous. I'm happy for you.
>>
File: ha.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>28772738
>scholarship
that's a fancy word for a bank loan anon
>>
>>28772849
Are you retarded? You can stretch out $12k for a long as fuck time especially if you don't need the money for rent because you already have arrangements.

This is why you'll never be rich. You can't stop throwing your money away on trinkets and bullshit.
>>
>>28773723
>says the hobo who plans on living on well below minimum wage
>>
is this common where you live? sending music to a bank and a bank giving you a scholarship?
>>
>>28772738
Why does a bank give a shit about choir music? How does this warrant a press statement?
>>
>>28773771
And? There's literally nothing wrong with living frugally in a paid off house, using the entire property to garden using collected rainwater to minimize expenses.

>my net worth is $2M and your's is -$250k on some stupid poorly built house in the 'burbs
>>
>>28772738
Where did you send your sketches to anon?
I also want to develop my "talent"
>>
>>28773780
I live in Scandinavia. This is not the first time the bank has involved itself with financing art.
The bank announced that they would accept applications within a deadline from artists of any field and genre, and would grant scholarships to those who provided the best documented art samples with the best ideas on how to spend their money developing their talent. According to the bank, they were cooperating with professional artists and educators to process their applications. I sent my sketches along with my ideas for studying choir conducting, so that I could eventually perform my own music. Apparently, the jury approved of my application.
>>28773710
Have a (you) since I'm generous
>>28773680
Mummi is so cute. Snusmumrikken was my favorite character from the show. Never read the cartoons/books.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.