[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw waiting for all degenerate drugs to clear my system before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>tfw waiting for all degenerate drugs to clear my system before offing myself so to save my parents another layer of disappointment

>tfw each month I tell myself another lie just to avoid the inevitable suicide
>>
You need to seek help mi amigo.
>>
>>28772941
No, I need death.
>>
>>28772677

Congratulations!

You've figured out the key to surviving crushing suicidal depression-- Ride out the storm. Another day. Another hour-- Every minute spent surviving is a small victory. Maybe life will never be all that great.

But finding a semblance of peace and acceptance in yourself is the ultimate victory. This peace means nothing if you're not alive to register it, to witness it unfold inside yourself.

I'm 36 and a chronic depressive. I've had to deal with it since the age of 12.

I didn't think I'd make it this far, but I'm glad. I'm even in pain right now as we speak. But it's nothing compared to desolation, terror, and loneliness of those final moments-- loading that shotgun or dangling from that rope.

I keep that loaded shotgun in the next room as a reminder. I never unloaded it that night. I keep it as the cold reminder of what those final moments are like--

by far the worst moments of my life. and like most, I've had some real shitty moments.
>>
>>28772957

>another layer of disappointment

kek.

Disappointment doesn't even begin to describe the pain your death will bring.

Grief is the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>28773190
They will balance their life out somehow eventually.

I'm living in complete indifference with a touch of misery. I want out. don't care that it's selfish, but I'll do my best to make it less painful for them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.