[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I made consistent eye contact with every girl I spoke to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1463022147851.jpg (72 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463022147851.jpg
72 KB, 720x720
>I made consistent eye contact with every girl I spoke to today (2)
Feels good man
And they weren't my mom or ugly or old or something. Both were attractive girls my age. This is an accomplishment for me.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (85 KB, 1300x870) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
85 KB, 1300x870
Cool man.
It's like you made love to them with your eyes
gj
>>
File: waluigi.jpg (87 KB, 1280x1114) Image search: [Google]
waluigi.jpg
87 KB, 1280x1114
>>28772737
It almost felt like it
>>
>>28772609
Are you supposed to keep eye contact with someone the entire time you're taking to them?
I too talked with an attractive girl my age today, and its an extremely stressful situation and the most natural feels to just look over her shoulder or to the side, but I push myself to atleast look right into her eyes a little, and then I look to the side. Should I have looked into her eyes the entire time?
That sounds a bit intense, but I really have no clue.
>>
>>28772609
What the fuck is going on in that picture?
Yeah it's not original, fuck off robot.
>>
>>28773333
Nice quads firstly.

And yes, at the very least look into their eyes when they're talking to you to let them know that you're listening to them.
>>
>>28773341
He's putting his cat back down
>>
File: 111.jpg (75 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
75 KB, 680x907
good job anon now focus on how to date one
>>
File: ibm.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ibm.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1200
>>28773333
yes if you are not they will walk out on you thinking you dont care.
>>
>>28773377
So for the entire duration that they are talking I look directly into their eyes (wether they're male, female, young or old)? What about when I am talking, do I still look directly into their eyes then?
So if you're talking to someone for 5 minutes, thats 5 minutes of uninterrupted eyecontact?
But how do I know when I come across as to intense or creepy?
Is eye contact the secret of being alpha.

>I am a such a fucking messed up sperg
>>
>>28773341
He's putting the cat back down gently and safely now that they're done hanging out
>>
Get a job as a waiter, it helped a lot with my anxiety.

First two weeks, I was spazzing out and stuttering, thankfully it was a small restaurant and my coworkers were really nice (except for the manager who was a bitch).

Now I can talk to people casually and give eye contact, but I try to avoid these situations.
>>
File: proverbs.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
proverbs.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
>>28773333
>>28773481
OP here
I started with the occasional glance thing. I knew I should look in their eyes but I felt too weird doing it. Just recently I've been able to make full eye contact and I feel like I can actually talk to women now. And I can tell a bit about a person if they return the eye contact or if they avoid it. Like I had to do some bullshit activity with a girl in one of my classes and she wouldn't even look at me (I'm not disgusting). Made her seem super unconfident to me. So I imagine the inverse is true, ie you seem super beta when you don't return eye contact. I feel like getting a gf isn't so far off anymore. And I think most people are used to not making eye contact in today's society, being that a lot of people are introverted or on their phones a lot. So it's a pleasant surprise for some when people do make eye contact with them.
Although I do feel creepy at times and maybe people think the same. I suppose I'll have to work on that.
>>28773686
I would probably be more worried about the work itself rather than the interactions if I became a waiter. I'm pretty incompetent.
>>
File: fuck_this_shit.png (141 KB, 1511x310) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this_shit.png
141 KB, 1511x310
>>28773446
>>28773377

According to pic related one is a shifty-eyed creep if you dont look people in the eye when they're talking to you, but you're distracting and unsettling if you do look them in the eye.
How the fuck do normalfags do eyecontact instinctually, and why cant I.
>>
>>28773759
Thanks bro, I'll make a conscious effort to work on it then and keep eye contact even if it feels intensely uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1460247113015.jpg (7 KB, 186x213) Image search: [Google]
1460247113015.jpg
7 KB, 186x213
>go to hardware store for lighters
>ask cashier girl
>say do you have lighters
>she thinks I said whiters
>I repeat lighters
>she thinks I says ladders
>points to a ladder behind her
>>
>>28774366
>at family gathering
>grandpa points out a window to the driveway to the "blue car"
>looking and i don't see it
>keeps repeating blue car
>still don't see it
>he's getting frustrated
>uncle tells me "blue card"
>theres a blue envelope by the window
>>
>>28773769
Eye contact is still the way to go. Even if you're unsettling it's still a lot more confident appearing than the dodgy eyes. If you're really a creep either way might as well be an alpha creep.
>>
>>28773402
>ReadyBoost
Now that's just embarrassing.
>>
>>28774366
>ask sister to help tuck my socks (Im buttoning my shirt and I noticed my socks were over my pants)
>she starts sucking my cock
>WTF dumb bitch
>>
>>28773388
>>28773612
Is it some kind of weird mini cat? And why are its head, paws, and body different colors?
Also nice trip dubs first reply
>>
I have trouble with group convos. Like when someone speaks everyone looks into their eyes, but when I speak I don't know who or where to look at. I usually alternate eye contact between the people but that feels like the wrong way to do it.
>>28775838
It's wikihow.
>>
>>28773769
because normalfags are actually interested. It happens naturally.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.