[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationshits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Das it mane.png (382 KB, 497x685) Image search: [Google]
Das it mane.png
382 KB, 497x685
Honest question, why does anyone want to be in a relationship. what is the point?

Relationships suck why would anyone want to.have one i mean. You get literally nothing out of it but drama violence and sadness in the end. its no different than doing heroine

You are trading a few.months maybe a year of happiness for years of shittyness,Its not worth it at all its high risk low return.

>"blah blah thats just unhealthy relationships"
bitch literally every single person ive ever known has suffered in a relationship.

You have 10 seconds to explain to me what you even have to gain from it

love is not a good thing always, its an emotion that makes you dependent on a person and at their complete mercy

explain to me how that is appealing
>>
File: 1362277572745.png (90 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
1362277572745.png
90 KB, 400x450
You'll understand whenever you find your other half, anon. I pray that you find your soulmate one day... I wouldn't trade my lover for the world.
>>
Your views are obviously based on your own experiences which are very different from those of most people, I'm sorry for this but it's obvious that you've made your mind up and no matter how many people explain to you the reasons why it could be worth it you'll reject them using your own anecdotal evidence.

If you really feel that way anon, that's your call
>>
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you're not, I really do feel bad for you. Either you've genuinely suffered through a lot and that's affecting your views and I'm sorry for that anon, or you're the kind of autist who makes these sweeping emotional judgement based of a tiny sample of the real world.
>>
>You are trading a few.months maybe a year of happiness for years of shittyness

Wait, what? Why years of shitness? Just dump them if it's shit lol
>>
>>28772504
I just want someone to be close to and cuddle with.
>>
>Relationships suck why would anyone want to.have one i mean

>companionship
>intimacy
>sexual release
>potential to build a family
>social standing
>doing fun things with someone you enjoy being around and can fuck

>You get literally nothing out of it but drama violence and sadness in the end.

Most people would disagree. People where your from must really be assholes.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 410x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 410x301
>>28772504
Good relationships are fun. It's the same thing as having a best friend but you also love them and have sex.

>Feeling sad?
You have someone to cuddle you.

>Feeling horny?
Boom sex

>feeling bored?
Now you have someone to do something with
>>
File: 1461653011743.jpg (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461653011743.jpg
177 KB, 500x500
>>28772585
soul mates dont exist

there is maybe a 1 in 1000000 chance that you will find someone that wont betray you or that you betray or dump or fuk up.

there might be someone you find that you think is your soulmate because when you are dumb your seretonin levels always go up and that hinders your judgement.

it might even last a few years and be good

but mark my words robot

if you have not been together for like 50 years already

there is a 99.99 percent chance that you are going to break up someday. friendo
>>
File: 1463669144504.jpg (238 KB, 1568x1547) Image search: [Google]
1463669144504.jpg
238 KB, 1568x1547
>>28772751
I cuddle and have sex with all of my close friends too, though.
>>
>>28772766
>soul mates dont exist

pretty sure he's just using it as a term to mean a well fitting partner

>there is maybe a 1 in 1000000 chance that you will find someone that wont betray you or that you betray or dump or fuk up.

The fact that you believe that (and write like that) makes me think you're pretty young, I can understand why you feel that way anon but that's just how the world is. People are assholes, you have to put in the effort to find the good ones. If you get some bad ones then decide to give up entirely then that's your call though.

>there is a 99.99 percent chance that you are going to break up someday. friendo

wow no way, it's almost like adults can enjoy and appreciate transient things even knowing they'll one day come to an end. Would you refuse to get a dog because it's going to die some day?
>>
>>28772709
people in general are assholes though.
people are just selfish

ik im an autist but im just salty because people are cruel. and ive started to loathe most other people in general because they are fucking stupid. and i cant find someone that isnt fucking trash. but i still wont date anyone because im scared and i enjoy not suffering again .. how do i escape this.
>>
>>28772872
>people in general are assholes though.
>people are just selfish

How long did it take for you to figure that one out?

>and ive started to loathe most other people in general because they are fucking stupid. and i cant find someone that isnt fucking trash.

That's how most people feel about you, you're not unique in this
>>
>>28772504
I asked a girl out but took too long,she has a date next weekend,I got really drunk and felt her and loads of women up.

I feel like some sort of desprete animal who no one wants.
>>
>>28772504
I wouldn't mind a relationship, but not having one doesn't bother me. What bothers me is people always assume somethings wrong with me, I'm a douche or unhappy because I'm not in relationship. Not to mention if I get to the age of 50 and I say I don't have kids they'll probably assume I'm some failure at life despite what my other actions may be.
>>
>>28774979
>Implying you can't be like Arthur C Schopenhauer and say that you're philosophically against having kids

You need to step up your game anon.
>>
>>28772504
Honestly when you're in love nothing else compares, I can't really explain it to you since you won't have a point of reference for how good it feels. You are right that is a drug that i would say most people are addicted to but it just feels too good. The best times in my life by far were with my ex even though she also stressed me out hella. I would still say it was worth it though 2 years later though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.