[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is considered absolutely normal and socially acceptable in the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: average american family.jpg (335 KB, 1484x1113) Image search: [Google]
average american family.jpg
335 KB, 1484x1113
Why is the New World so cucked?
>>
>>28772479
Natives getting revenge from beyond the grave.
>>
>>28772479
I don't understand. Can you explain?
>>
get a new child, and slowly poison the other three
>>
What am I looking at, exactly?

This is an orginal, comment, robot. Shit.
>>
>>28772479
Socially acceptable?
Maybe.
Absolutely normal?
Certainly not.

It's okay to be concerned with where things are heading, but scaremongering is no good.
>>
>>28772563
>>28772513
Its a litmus test to see if you need to get your eyes checked or not. You failed. Book an appointment with an optometrist before things get any worse
>>
File: only in america.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
only in america.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
>>28772576
>Certainly not

What is BLACKED.com
Why every sport in the US full of Niggers
Why is there at least one Nigger in every big hollywood blockbuster
Why is there at least one Nigger in every new video game
>>
>>28772642
>that guy forcing a smile way too hard
>that dog's face
>>
>>28772642
What you want me to tell you? That it's the Jews? You would probably be correct.
>>
File: 1464034971011.jpg (45 KB, 1085x400) Image search: [Google]
1464034971011.jpg
45 KB, 1085x400
>>28772479

le "wake me up" ""cheesus christ help me" stare
>>
>>28772750
the look of a man thinking of a good divorce lawyer
>>
>>28772642
Even the dog is like

>bro...
>>
>>28772479

If I was his father I would give him one last chance to divorce her.

If he didn't leave her and the nigglets I would dissown him.

I would re-examine my history as a father, and mourn for him and my failure.

His ancestors and all their struggles and accomplishments... he is lost to them.
>>
This is in no way considered normal, or even acceptable. Adopting black kids is fine, but if your wife goes into labor and 3 niglets pop out, there's no one that would just accept it. The only people that would think it's okay are their little circle of liberal cucks. Normal people do not think letting another man impregnate your wife is okay or normal.
>>
>>28773440
I don't think there was "sex". Hopefully it was just an artificial fertilization, and I stress this "hopefully".

But even then, the situation is not much better.
>>
>>28773512
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

Theyre not barren, just liberal christians
>>
>>28773512
It was artificial fertilization. They're a Mormon couple who only adopt black children and decided that any child that she birth to will be black
>>
>>28773604
These people should be melted down. Christfags are literal cancer
>>
This one occurence of some pathetic welp getting cheated on by his girlfriend getting tricked with the nig cock meme and still choosing to raise the kids is, now, indicative of the entire first world society.

You are aware that there were people like that before you developed your delusional view of society? We call them pussies, there have always been pussies and there always will be pussies in all varieties.

A variety of pussy is so emotionally dependant that they stick to their shitty sluts who cheat on them and even decide to raise Jamal's kids, another is still buttsmashed from highschool bullying 10 years later and talk shit about other pussies on shitty imageboards.
>>
>>28772479
>cucks see nothing wrong with this

Fuck the West.
>>
>>28773800

How can you even begin to deny how degenerate western civilization is?
>>
>>28772642
>What is BLACKED.com
Fetish website I assume?

>Why every sport in the US full of Niggers
Because all they do is run around all day and play sports to "make it" out of the hood. Think about how many black people didn't make it out with sports.

>Why is there at least one Nigger in every big hollywood blockbuster
The jews and being progressive. The idea is they exist in real life and there is a good chance you will randomly see at least one a day and talk to one.

>Why is there at least one Nigger in every new video game
The same idea. In japan though they don't have a lot of blacks and there media shows that.
>>
>>28773512

Actively wanting/accepting your wife passing somebody else's genes is revolting. It is watching him commit suicide on a genetic level.

Even couples who are into weird shit like swinging, degredation, cuckfanatasy etc.... STILL draw the line with actually getting pregnant.

I've known swingers before. They are VERY serious about using birth control and protection when it comes to pregancy. After they are done having kids most of them get surgery, tubal ligations and vasectomies.

These guys like watching their wife fuck other guys, or ever black men. - even THEY draw the line before actively raising the genetic offspring of the other guy.

Seeing the massive black dick make his wife's eyes roll back gets him hard, and while THAT is FUCKED UP....none the less... Changing the resulting nigglet's daiper and sacrificing his next 21 years raising it is not on the table.

Couple WILLFULLY engaging in birthing mixed race kids are a SPECIAL kind of fucked up form of Anti-White-ism.
>>
>>28773936

I'm not denying anything, bro, I'm just saying some cuck being cucked by jammal really isn't the biggest indicative of our society failing and you are looking in all the wrong places to get angry.
>>
>tfw from a proudly xenophobic and uncucked country (Japan)

It's like the west is hellbent on its own suicide or something.
>>
>>28774039
Out of curiosity, do you also consider adoption genetic suicide?

(And does it make a difference if you adopt babiesof your own race or not?)
>>
>>28774039

Did you know that some men cannot have kids because of their balls being a poison ridden sack that produces unfertile spawns? So, for this reason, they opt for insemination.

Did you know, also, that these black kids will have far fewer chances from becoming ghetto trash since they will be raised outside of the ghetto by white suburban fucks?

Did you know that with all the unwanted kids in the world who are abandoned or orphaned, almost every good family in America could have a kid, raise them in a favorable environment and fix a lot of fucking rpoblems that way?

Did you, also know, that a pure white race doesn't exist and that every race in the world is mixed to an extent, so you are a fucking idiot for believing in race purity. White is not a race, it's a fucking skin color.

I'm from Canada, I have a lot of native blood in my family tree, but not enough to even be considered a native, but am I really white? No, my genese have been "tainted", I have native blood in the veins, so that doesn't make me a pure white despite being a white as fuck guy.
>>
>>28774255

It depends on the circumstances.

1). If its a baby of another race, then you are contributing to the demographic displacement of Whites, you know that whole MASS Immigration and forced integration of ALL and only White countries and communities. This blend Whites outvof existence thing, what many call "White Genocide". If this was happening in ALL Black countries you wouldn't see ANY sane Black couple adopting non-Black kids would you?

2). Even if the kid is of your own race, and you are replacing an opportunity to have kids of your own, then this is still genetic suicide, for obvious reasons. If not adopting that kid allows you to have more of your own, then that is the natural option.

Now, on the other hand, IF you cannot have kids of your own, you or your wife are sterile, then it makes sense to adopt kids of your own race, OR sperm doner - again, of your own race.

In other words, if it cannot be your own kid you raise, then it ought to be as close genetic kin as possible.

That is in fitting with the laws of nature and makes sense to the core of our being.
>>
You realize that could be her brother or cousin
>>
>>28774021
First non-autistic or memeing response i have read in this thread
>>
>>28774738

You say it doesn't exist, yet you CLEARLY just demonstrated you know the difference between Blacks and Whites and how they raise kids.

You ALSO claim race doesn't exist, yet SUPPORT this couples INTENTIONAL decision to NOT have White kids.

Like ALL Anti-White traitors YOU claim RACE doesn't exist, yet are open to the exclusion of Whites based on race.

You support Anti-White policy and behavior while denying race exists.
>>
>>28774796

Then he should still be ashamed to be seen with her.
>>
>>28774021
thank you mr rational
>>
File: 1463655316906.png (1 MB, 1405x1321) Image search: [Google]
1463655316906.png
1 MB, 1405x1321
>>28772642
>Why every sport in the US full of Niggers
Because we selectively bred them over 100s of years slavery to be physically fit?
>>
>>28774838

Stop capitalizing WORDS that DON'T need to BE capitalized AT ALL, please.

No, I made a statement about the environment in which they are raised. Blacks being raised in a poorfag ghetto environment with no opportunities for higher education and a good, stable job= higher chances of getting into criminal activities, higher chances of poverty, higher chances of incompetent parents that cannot raise a child. It just so happens that the majority of ghettos are quarantine areas for niggers, but I come from a white ghetto, personally and I can see every symptom of a black ghetto repeat itself in thw town of my birth. No jobs, high poverty, high percentage of drug abuse, entire families on welfare shitting out kids like it's no business, high percentage of sexual aggressions and rape, high percentage of violent crime and theft and it's all happening in a mostly white, almost redneckish small town where all the good companies fucked off to relocate in third world countires to exploit parentless kids to make shoes and was left without any alternative. IT's funny because, despite my hometown being such a shithole that is almost an exact carbon copy of a black ghetto minus the skin color, everyone there is racist as fuck and unwelcoming of all non-whites and, yet, they fail as hard as any of the niggers they don't want to see in their neighborhood.

Because of that I don't believe in the /pol/ gene meme. Of course, there are differences in our genetics and there are many races in the world, but white isn't one. France is white, Germany is white, Canada is, mostly, white because of their english and frnech colons, but we all have different origins. France has Gaulois origins, Germany have Celtic origins, etc. So even amongst whites we're not all the same.
>>
>>28774975

No. The environment in Africa selects for genes for faster running, also genes for more efficient calorie use due to starvation being common.

Give them White people food and quickly you got big Black guys who can run fast.

Also, in USA sports there are a lot of massive towering White guys in football in power positions. It is the speed dominant positions Black guys generally hold. Also they really love Basketball, especilly tall Black fellas.

Anyhow, athletic ability is a silly way to measure a group of people.

If Whites collectively gave a shit we could breed ourselves super-athletes with a Eugenics program using stock already floating in our gene pool. Heck any race could do this if they had the desire to do so.

Putting satalites in orbit and making nice places to live and raise happy families without disease, starvation, and responcible self population control is FAR bigger of an accomplishment that chasing a ball wearing spandex.
>>
>>28775053

Fuck you, I'll type however I want.

You seem to think Black people are unable to solve their own issues without White intervention.... and I'm the "bad guy" for thinking race exists? YOU'RE the one who sees them as inferior.

You are correct that there are different kinds of Whites, just as there are different kinds of Black, Yellow, and Red people.

I will fucking continue to use "White" to describe people light skin of European ancestrial origin, as WHITE is exactly what Anti-Whites use when openly vilifying my people.

When they say Whites were never enslaved or felt poverty, or been invaded, they are not only ignoring real Europeam history, AND collectively saying there should be no empathy for my race.

Then YOU turn around and deny we exist.

When you heard "White people took the Indian's land" - did YOU stand up and say "bullshit, there's no such thing as an Indian - they were just racists afraid of immigration"? Huh? Is that how you responded?
>>
File: smugdog.jpg (712 KB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
smugdog.jpg
712 KB, 4928x3264
my sister and all my roastie cousins all have kids now and they're all white, feels pretty good I guess, even though their lives seem so perilous and if they or their husbands lose their job or they get divorced it will L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y all come tumbling down

guess that's why they all seem to resent me so much for being able to waste all my money on video games and clothes while staying thin and young looking because I have no stress
>>
>>28775425

This is also WHY so many Whites are getting fed up with deliberate Anti-White policies from mass immigration, affirmative action, and the outright White Vilification their kids get in school.

These people are just trying to raise families and they are getting fucked with on the basis of their RACE by people who hate them because of their race, telling them the deserve it, and if they don't agree they are vilified as a naziwhowantstomurdersixbillionjoos and then SJW's call their employer to get them fired.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.