[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies pretend to think this is funny? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
Why do normies pretend to think this is funny?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3yRv5Jg5TI
>>
>>28772447
because social media was a mistake
>>
>>28772447

That woman's more autistic than /r9k/
>>
>american puts a retarded women in a cheebaca mask on goodmorning america

>gets to go on good morning america
for wearing a shit mask from cuck wars
what the fuck

the future is so fucked up

this shit is not even funny shes like retarded
>>
what's more annoying, is that if somebody like us posted the same video, laughing in the same way, with the exact same dialogue, we would just be ridiculed for it, by a small group of people from our friends list
>>
File: 1411280750882.png (104 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
1411280750882.png
104 KB, 300x310
I despise nerd culture so much. What kind of functioning adult buys a children's toy as a ''birthday present to myself''?
>>
>>28772447
Manchildren are the most pathetic on earth.
I mean sure you can be happy about whatever but I can't bear her way of talking like a children it's kinda creepy.
>>
File: 1434976404879.jpg (58 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1434976404879.jpg
58 KB, 960x720
>People aren't allowed to enjoy simple things, that although silly, makes them happy! How dare they!
Autism thread
>>
>>28772447
I wish I was as stupid as her. I feel like idiots are the only people who can be truly happy.
>>
>>28773165
This tbqh fampai, fucking sour grapes, the lots of you arcanines!
>>
>>28772447

Seems like a fun mom. My parents barely know what Star Wars is. maybe because they were born in the 40s
>>
>>28773165
if a man did that or one of us it would be on a fail compilation and mock on good morning america not lauded as genius
>>
Its a little funny
>>
>>28773165

Yet we're the real freaks for enjoying anime.
>>
File: 276_01.jpg (20 KB, 238x237) Image search: [Google]
276_01.jpg
20 KB, 238x237
Sorry but no one genuinely laughs that much at a Chewbacca mask, and thinks to film themselves doing it. She wanted her 15 minutes of fame and she got it, plus loads of free shit from a film she's probably never even seen. What a cunt.
>>
>>28772789
>this shit is not even funny shes like retarded
>shes like retarded
>retarded

YESSS!!!
That's why it's so fucking hilarious.
Did you see the ad at the end?
She paid $120 for this cheap-ass looking piece of plastic.
lol.
>>
>>28773301
there's a big difference between wearing a humorous chewbacca mask and going on a picnic with your bodypillow gf
>>
>>28772447
It's like how all the most popular "funny" YouTube videos are NEVER funny.

Normie humor is consistently 0-1/10.
>>
>>28773383

Actually I don't see the fucking difference at all. If Star Wars wasn't the big normie religion, people would this this video is weird and creepy.
>>
The way she speaks slightly reminds me of eggman
>>
>>28773165
They're certainly allowed to enjoy "simple things" like that but, that doesn't mean that what they enjoy isn't retarded.
>>
>>28773301

No, you're a freak because of your birefcase full of mental and emotional issues. Normies love anime, just not the kind of slice of life moeshit waifu garbage that is directly produced for and pandered to the NEETS like those who inhabit this rotten imageboard.
>>
>>28772447
I didn't find it funny until the mouth opened up and then I lost it.
>>
https://www.instagram_com/monettemoio/?hl=de
https://www.facebook_com/mmoio1

Let's strike gentlemen
>>
>>28773657

Oh so it doesn't really matter what makes you happy. No one can like anime you don't like.

I can take the insults, I've dealt with them before, but it's the hypocrisy I find disgusting.
>>
File: 1462405460273.png (849 KB, 1325x1077) Image search: [Google]
1462405460273.png
849 KB, 1325x1077
that ladys laugh is contagious. I'll admit the video made me chuckle a bit. Then I look over this thread and see the /r9k/ no fun police are out in full force today.

Its no wonder you guys don't have friends, you can't enjoy the stupid simple things in life.
>>
>>28773767
>>>/reddit/ is over there. I think it's more your speed.
>>
>>28773767

Do you have any advice on how to enjoy shit like this? Or is it just one of things where you just can't get it and are fated to be an unhappy loser your entire life.
>>
>>28773722

Keep in mind that it has nothing to do with your enjoyment of your moeshit anime, but how you perceive it and how it influence you. As I said, people react to you based on several factors.

Your behavior
Your attitude
Your actions
Your opinions and ideas
Your knowledge
Your social status, even though, depending on the environment you hang out in, it becomes a minimal factor of judgement
Your accomplishments and experience.

People have an "aura", so to speak, they emanate something. This is why, sometimes you feel unsafe around certain individuals regardless of their looks of behavior, it's because you can feel a certain tension with some people, like they could snap at any moment. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's supernatural, I think it's entirely based in our senses and perception, but it happens.

The reason why some people here wonder why some people feel uneasy around them despite saying nothing is because anxiety, unease and being on edge are things that are easily felt without a person even doing anything or saying anything. So, based only on that, a lot of people will keep their distance.

Now, if, to that, you add assburger behavior, limited life experience, knowledge and interests, little to no actions or actions and an attitude that portrays you as unassertive and cowardly, then yes, people will not see any interests in getting to know you because, in appearance, you leave nothing to be interested in. I know a lot of people here feel frustrated that nobody give them a chance and that they are human beings too, but you really gotta fix all of yourself if you want people to see you differently. Just showing that you try to be a better person can give people a more positive image of you.

Now, if you add to all that the fact that you like to watch 2D little girls doing boring shit, then, yes, people are gonna see you as a creep.
>>
File: 1462649123376.jpg (35 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1462649123376.jpg
35 KB, 498x594
>>28774054

damn... I really didn't expect you to lay it on me all like this

I've tried to fix myself in so many ways. (At least as best as I can because my Aspergers puts a limit on things). I saw therapists, got /fit/ and healthy, become /fa/shionable, partook in productive hobbies (music, cooking, writing...), tried to practice social skills but still no one gives me a chance.

Maybe abstaining from anime really is the true start to getting better. Thanks, I'll try to become better. You really inspired me today.
>>
Superior laugh coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSkm0CmUdy8

1:30
>>
>>28774214

No, man, it's just how you perceive it.

I, personally, don't like moeshit because I find it boring, but I'm crude in the ways I speak so I don't pull punches, I'm big into Shonen shit, but I won't say it's any better, Shonen crap is cliched as fuck most of the time and as vain as any cheap entertainment, but I just love flashy animation and how the Japanese envision action.

Still, man, just keep trying to fix your issues, that's all you can do and remember that the path of self improvement is a lifelong quest. You never reach a plateau where you can just settle down on your laurels. Dealing with fear, anger, hatred, frustration and aggressivity, it's a constant day to day fight.

I speak as someone who've been there and, after being able to rise to my own expectations of myself, I constantly look back to put things into perspective. Enjoying videogames, anime, silly hobbies and the such has never been a problem. The problem has always ben my own perception of myself, my world and the people in the society that surrounds me. Those are the most important things to work on. Perception is key to happiness. That and being active in your life and the things that you love.

And go at your own pace. I have had a very violent childhood and it took me years and years of working hard to overcome my misery to break out of my shell and even today I constantly ask myself questions on how to do better. Society is flawed and sick, most people, because of this, are conditioned to be selfish and vain. It's not that big of a deal because it doesn't mean you can't be happy and it doesn't mean there are no nice people you can relate to in this world. Learn to detach yourself of your expectations of the people around you and your society. it's garbage and you can't change it, work to be the change you want to see, first and the rest will come.
>>
>>28774319
Fuck I wish they'd come back, they had god tier meta humour.
>>
>>28774319
>>28774573
Samefag, they only got "popular" because they spammed themselves on /b/.

capcha bayonne eugene
>>
>>28774617
>Samefag

no, kill yourself
>>
>>28773165
What if someone likes shooting themselves in the foot? Would you think they're stupid or would you respect their enjoyment?
>>
>>28774701

I would respect their dedication because shooting yourself in the foot's gotta hurt a fuckton.
>>
more celebration and encouragement for women to act like children.

fuck any of you fake robots condoning this shit
>>
File: 1463812177164.png (1 MB, 736x602) Image search: [Google]
1463812177164.png
1 MB, 736x602
>>28773767
>you can't enjoy the stuoid simple things in life

thats exactly what it is, stupid. There's no context here. She's just laughing.

You'd have to turn off your brain in order to enjoy this baka desu senpai
>>
Monkey see monkey do.

The video shows a woman laughing and enjoying herself. Normies see this and also begin to laugh and enjoy themselves.

If it were a man doing the same thing, it wouldn't have gotten nearly as big. Female autism is socially acceptable and encouraged in western society.
>>
File: kermit.png (26 KB, 199x183) Image search: [Google]
kermit.png
26 KB, 199x183
>normie wars
>"nerd" culture
>normies think this is funny or interesting
>pig fat autistic women laughing
wew!
>>
File: Capture.png (33 KB, 490x281) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33 KB, 490x281
>>28773165
>using anime reaction images
Anyway, it's just a buch of normies gushing over anything star wars, yet again and anything "nerdy"
>>
>>28772447
Im on three hits of acid
and still thats not funny at all not even close to funny
>>
>>28772447
I guarantee she is/was a tumblrina.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.