[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /can't play an instrument/ here? My third and final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
Who /can't play an instrument/ here?

My third and final attempt at guitar after trying for months on end off and on for 3 years and I've finally concluded that I fucking suck at music and will never get any better.

Took the piece of shit guitar outside and smashed it to pieces before throwing it away. DESU it honestly felt amazing. Like finally getting rid of burden on my back

Any other stories like this 1?
>>
>>28772285
Sum people just do different stuff :)
>>
Get Rocksmith 2014
Half an hour a day and you learn it
>>
>>28772285
I had piano lessons, but I didn't stick with 'em. Waste of hundreds of dollars on that and a Yamaha keyboard. I don't think I'm musically inclined. I do wish I could beatbox though.
>>
>>28772285
Not to show off or be trying to put myself above anyone, but out of pure sincerity, I learned it over the course of 6 months with no help. However, I was in a band and our bassist wanted to rhythm guitar, and he tried 4 times aggressively over the course of a year and did the same as you (actually burned his little epiphone and then poured acid over the ashes while drunk). Like >>28772718 the only solution was (after many personal lessons) to try rocksmith, and he did about 30 minutes everyday and now isn't incredible, but also is only doing it so we can sound better (not much motivation) and is able to back the rest of us. While you do seem like you've quit, might I recommend learning some easy dad rock stuff that will give you confidence like wish you were here, or over the hills and far away.

Also
>inb4 band normie Chad desu
27 year old khv with no social skills and the only reason they like me there is because I can write for and play all their instruments just as well as they can.
>>
>>28772718
>>28772953
OP here. Sorry guys. I've tried Rocksmith too and I fucking hate that program with a passion. Probably because I just suck, but I'm done with music. I can draw, I can write half decently, but God hath given me short ass fingers that won't allow me to play any instrument ever. I'm ok with it now
>>
>>28772285
>2 years playing a bass
>still can't play decent

>tfw i bought a Piano Keyboard
>almost 6 moths and i have'nt started to learn

I suck at that. [sp] But i still liking.[/sp]
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.