[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecucks - when will they learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10
File: another day another dollar.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
another day another dollar.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
NEETs are superior to wagecucks in every conceivable way. A town whose population is comprised solely of wagecucks would be so shaken by the arrival of even a single NEET overlord it's nothing short of astonishing.

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon; imagine the bustle of this 100% wagecuck town till suddenly NEET bulls triumphantly march in. Women would feel infinitely more attraction to these superior, unenslaved NEETs than their pathetic wageslave hubbies. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town, who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wagies' women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to rear these inferior children with their wageslave genes? They're only going to turn out like their fathers, mindless cogs in a machine whose sole purpose is to chew wagecucks up till no juice is left, then spit them out, all for the benefit of the clearly superior NEETs.

And the wagecucks? They'd flee, realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives' attraction would be, to Japan where they'd try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls, the only things disgusting, lonely, and brainwashed by the ubiquitous glorification of wagecuckoldry enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful display; Japs probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once wagecuck town, every woman would be raising her superior NEET-blooded children and queuing up for a second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wouldn't stop until they hit menopause as they'd know deep down their purpose is to populate the world with superior NEET bulls who'd then move on to proselytize the superiority of the unenslaved to the enslaved in other wagecuck towns.

Face it, wagies. You're but servants to your NEET masters.
>>
>>28772139

Being a NEET makes you the lowest of the low.

You're going to die alone with nobody to care about you or any achievements in your life.
>>
>>28772776
Unless you're a woman, like me :^). I get to have my cake and eat it too.

Stay mad.
>>
>>28772776
>achievements
Hahaha, and what "achievements" have you unlocked, wagecuck? The "Slave Away the Best Years of Your Life" one? Great job, I'm sure "your" kids are very proud of their "father," and care a lot!

Delusional wagecuck is delusional.
>>
File: Comfy Wagelord.png (1 MB, 771x513) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Wagelord.png
1 MB, 771x513
Oh, hey! Didn't see you there, NEETcuck. That's pretty cool how you've made your own custom snuggie by just fastening together some old newspapers with duct tape. It looks /comfy/ as fuck, mate. I mean it should keep the mosquitoes off of you when you have the windows rolled down on this Explorer. My Burberry snuggie is made out of pure virgin wool, cost me $2600, but it was well worth it. Even if I did have to work 2 hours just to pay for it.

This smell is familiar. I think it's.... yeah, that's McDonald's tendies. Well, glad to see you have something to eat for tonight. I hear their tendies are over 50% chicken now, and they've cut back on the TBHQ levels too, so no need to worry about stomach tumours as much. What am I having for dinner? Oh, it's one of my favourites tonight actually: home made Greek Stuffed Tendies made from free range chicken breast, some home-grown veggies, and a little feta cheese. I can show you how to cook them. You'll just have to save up those NEETbux for a couple of months and you'll be eating like a wagelord!
>>
File: 1454546085652.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454546085652.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>28772139
I look forward to these threads everyday
>>
>>28772139
>neets
>letting their wageslaves escape
>>
>>28773048
I get to travel the world sampling marine biodiversity, that's pretty alright
>>
File: ee.jpg (840 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
840 KB, 1920x1200
>>28772139
AHAHAHAHHA NEETFAGS

Do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH COOL SHIT I COULD BUY?
>>
>>28772139
Neets will burn in hell
>>
Have money but no time
Have time but no money

I think i'll just get a rope.
>>
>>28773073
>massa treat us real well, we gets lotsa shiny thingies
Good for you, wagecuck. I'd rather have my freedom though, if you don't mind.
>>
File: 1463305343924.jpg (125 KB, 1375x749) Image search: [Google]
1463305343924.jpg
125 KB, 1375x749
ITT: mad wagecucks, especially the bottom end ones e.g. fastfood worker, cashier and the like

I raughed
>>
>>28772139
love how 9/10 threads on r9k are about n33ts killing themselves and the other 1/10 are about how great it is to be a useless leech to society.
>>
>>28773136
>mfw this post gets completely ignored
>>
>>28773226
your freedom to sit your ass on the computer all day isn't that far from a sedentary desk job moron.
>>
File: NEETregister2.jpg (6 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
NEETregister2.jpg
6 KB, 211x244
>Get into an argument with a wagecuck
>He's reduced to a mass of gibbering tears by the end

Why are wagecucks unable to argue with the NEET? Is it genetic or social?
>>
>>28772940
great, now you can be fat AND a leech
>>
>>28773284
I wouldn't expect a wagecuck like you to comprehend the differences between the two. After all, your mental faculties, probably all too unimpressive to begin with, have been dulled by years of mindlessly carrying out the same slave tasks over and over.

>>28773257
>muh contributions to society
Tell us all about that one time you were flipping burgers so conscientiously Mr. Shekelstein gave you a $0.01/hr raise in recognition of your value to society, wagecuck.
>>
>>28773156
You can buy it, sure. Too bad you'd have no time/energy to make proper use of it once bought.

How could you enjoy *anything* knowing it won't be long till you're back in the treadmill, slaving your life away so that Mr. Schlomberg can buy another yacht? Then again, maybe you did develop some coping strategy over the years, wagecuck. Good for you if you did.
>>
File: 1396283368640.jpg (26 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1396283368640.jpg
26 KB, 500x476
>>28773561

>Mfw in 20 years, you'll be 40 years old arguing with 20 year olds about how good it is to be a useless faggot with no future

Meanwhile I'll be driving a BMW and fucking my 10/10 while raising our ayran offspring

Have fun staring down the barrel of a gun when your enabling whore of a mother dies
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28772139
This is the true hierarchy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.