[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im reading Elliot Rodgers' manifesto for the first time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Im reading Elliot Rodgers' manifesto for the first time, being a fairly new poster and wanting to be in the know.

All the feels.

>tfw I wish I couldve flown kites more with my dad
>feeling the same feels about Land before Time
>Treated the same by women

Building to be a tear jerker.
>>
How does he feel about The Land Before Time? If any song can make me cry, it's "If We Hold On Together."
>>
He cried when Littlefoots mother died ofcourse. It seems like it caused him a lot of trepidation. I remember it making me very sad. The whole atmosphere of the movie and setup of the plot caused me a lot of anxiety and fear until the end. Emotional fucking rollercoaster as a kid but very endearing.

The Valley represented something peaceful and serene for him.
>>
File: 1441350756789.png (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441350756789.png
115 KB, 500x500
>>28772051

Literally poe's law in action, today.

you should realize that most of them are just normies who are shitposting.

Happens everytime a shooting goes down. We get flooded with everyone from different boards. In fact, nobody feels real sympathy for elliot, just a sickly sense of glee and schauenfraude.
>>
>>28772602
>t. projecting normalfriend
>>
It's a fountain of feels.
>>
Interesting that the characters in Land Before Time are defined by their otherness relative to one another and that Elliot was so tormented by his mixed ethnicity. Never really felt like he belonged
>>
File: time.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>28772051
>mfw it's already been two years
maybe I should read it.
>>
>>28772051
happy anniversary elliot
>>
File: 2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
>>28772640

Whatever man.

You go back to elliot posting, I will continue to tell people what a faggot he was.

He had nothing in common with most robots. He would've hated and ridiculed us in real life.

So fuck him, and fuck his failed killing spree.
>>
>>28773008
He would turn 25 this summer if he still was alive.
>>
>>28773059
>He would've hated and ridiculed us in real life.

Many of us hate and ridicule us on this board anyway. Elliott doesn't stand for all robots, but he does fit nicely into a specific type of robot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.