[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to the local park to do some calisthenics. >Spot a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450109479029.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1450109479029.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>Go to the local park to do some calisthenics.
>Spot a bunch of little kids running around with their parents sitting on benches, etc.
>Do my thing with no issues.
>I start feeling hot af due to the summer heat. Sweating dripping down forehead, etc.
>Decide to take my shirt off.
>Tfw notice parents taking their kids away but pay little mind.
>Mfw a police officer approaches me out of no where and tells me to put my shirt back on.
>Mfw he begins to question me and tells me to never come back to said park again.
>Mfw realize not too long ago that my name is now on a registry.
>>
>>28772005
>Mfw a police officer approaches me out of no where and tells me to put my shirt back on.
so tell him no. It's a public park, you can do what the fuck you want. In fact pull out your phone and start filming everyone just to be obnoxious
>>
Wrong answer. You tell the faggot to get fucked. He can't do anything to you if you aren't commiting a crime or suspicion. You don't even have to identify yourself or tell him why your shirt is off.
>>
You need to be convicted of a crime to have your name on a registry

OP is a lying faggot
>>
>>28772005
So you can just say it's hot out and you're trying to stay fit. He has no legal basis for telling you to put your shirt back on or interrogating you. You were just minding your own business, right?
>>
>>28772040
>>28772168
hmm yes get choked/tasered to death for verbally assaulting a police officer because you didnt want to wear a tshirt. OP is lucky he isn't black or they would have just gunned him down.
>>
Cops usually manage to get their way somehow. If you're not breaking any laws though and have no malicious intent you should be able to convince them of this and be left alone. You just need to not be too adversarial in your defense. I once ran a red and didn't get a ticket because I told a cop I was rushing home to watch a football game. They can be persuaded like anyone else. Cop personalities like bros and chads or even a college nerd, but not tough-guy types. They relate on things that are sports and fitness related.
>>
>>28772368
lol, what kind of fucked up third world police state do you live in?
>>
>>28772715
He's exaggerating, but cops in the United States tend not to like blacks for much. There is a sort of racial profiling that goes on I think. You get away with a lot more if you're the average white guy in this country.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.