[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Never before seen info/leaks Post anything you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: elliotrodgerface.jpg (138 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgerface.jpg
138 KB, 1000x665
ITT: Never before seen info/leaks

Post anything you've got, never before seen photos, trivial bits of info, anything related to the supreme gentleman

I'll start, Elliot's paternal great-grandmother was a woman Named Hilda Rodger (nee Seebohm), who was born in Liverpool, England in 1874
>>
File: 1464034415789.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464034415789.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28771974
>Elliot's paternal great-grandmother was a woman Named Hilda Rodger (nee Seebohm), who was born in Liverpool, England in 1874
How do you know?
>>
>>28772388
>How do you know?

>>28772339

Check that out too, I have his family tree
>>
>>28772474
>I have his family tree
Where did you get that?
>>
>>28772507

Psst wanna see it anon? He has some German ancestry too.
>>
>>28772529
I'm interested. Do you only have names or do you also have other details (such as education, occupations, social status, close friends, etc.)?
>>
>>28772717

Only names, dates of birth, places of birth dates/places of death

>>28772660
>>
>>28772747
Thank you very much for the link. I appreciate it.
>>
I don't know if this counts but Elliot spelled Andi as Andy when he talked about one of his friends in Isla Vista.
>>
>>28773421

Does anyone spell it Andi?
>>
>>28773649
News companies and the person himself do.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-santa-barbara-killers-manifesto/story?id=23860511

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/friend-santa-barbara-killer-elliot-rodger-wanted-dominate-world-article-1.1805173
>>
The Asian that Elliot mentions in the part of his manifesto about the Isla Vista party where Elliot's leg broke is named Yukito Isoda. He appears in the related police report.
>>
>>28773918
*the police report about the party in July 2013
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.