[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for 'le magik hurr curr pill' >he fell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 980x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 980x586
>he fell for 'le magik hurr curr pill'
>he fell for the DHT is evil maymay

You faggots do realize that the body releases DHT to inhibit estrogen (a hormone that stunts facial growth and height) and to halt estrogenic facial expression, right?

You know how some people "grow into their looks" in their late twenties (good example of this would be Clint Eastwood)? That happens because the homeboy DHT was looking out for them and stunted their facial development until their T to E ratio lowered.

WOW-WE! You kept your hair for a couple of years longer? Is it that worth having the facial structure of a pre-pubescent girl?

Here are twins, one fell for the finastride maymay in his late teens and early twenties, the other duked that shit out like a man. One looks like a fucking ladyboy, the other looks like masculine man.

If you suddenly begin balding, it's because you have too much estrogen not too much DHT. DHT is your friend, your protective guardian, more important to a man than Test and HGH!

Stop taking the advice of NSA agents who spend 99% of their time trying to convince you to become a trap.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 263x191
>>28771038
Here's the molecular structure of DHT and Estrogen.
>>
They both look like shit, genetics come in packages usually. I've noticed the majority of guys that bald early also have bad faces to begin with, are under 6ft, have weak frames. That's the scary part about good looking guys. Not only do they have top tier faces, but they're also 6'2, also have huge dicks, also have strong frames.
>>
so is that why I was ugly as sin until I hit 21-22 and now I'm good looking?
good to know, maybe I should have thought about that before my social skills dwindled down to nothing
>>
they barely look any different you aspie
>>
So which is which? Cause guy on the left looks much better. Though they both look like skinny fucks
>>
>>28771086
Putting all of that aside, look at the jawline and cheekbones. Take note of how the left one has a doughy, non-defined look.

>>28771102
Pretty much. You'll keep getting better looking, too since your HGH has leveled off slightly. You'll probably reach your peak attractiveness at 25-30.

>>28771127
Bullshit. The guy on the right even looks taller.

>>28771194
Don't fall for the hair halo, friend.
>>
>be ugly fuck
>start balding
>read OP's thread and decide not to take finasteride
>ten years pass
>still ugly
>only now I'm even uglier cuz I'm also bald

fuck yourself OP
>>
File: image.png (958 KB, 695x926) Image search: [Google]
image.png
958 KB, 695x926
>>28771282
This is ducking science you pharma shill. DHT IS A HORMONE YOUR BODY NATURALLY PRODUCES! It's important! It's not there just for fun, faggot.
>>
>>28771282
Better to be bald instead of short and ugly.
>>
>>28771375

>posting tom cruise
>a guy who is know to have had extensive surgery including jaw implants

nice try buddy boy

you wouldn't even know who tom cruise was if he was bald at 23
>>
>>28771430
DHT only causes those who are sensitive to it to become bald. Tom Cruise didn't have jaw surgery, it's impossible to have such a natural look as his.
>>
>>28771578
He has jaw implants, not jaw surgery, same as this guy

btw this guy is also most likely on fin as he was balding hardcore at one point
>>
>tfw you can't trust the Internet
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 489x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 489x800
>>28771623
DHT directly inhibits estrogens activity on tissues. It either does this by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding.

Second of all, DHT and its metabolites have been shown to directly block the production of estrogens from androgens by inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme. The studies done in breast tissue showed that DHT, androsterone, and 5alpha-androstandione are potent inhibitors of the formation of estrone from androstenedione. 5alpha-androstandione was shown to be the most potent, while androsterone was the least.

Lastly, DHT acts on the hypothalamus/pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins. By decreasing the secretion of gonadotropins you decrease the production of the raw materials for estrogen production testosterone and androstenedione (DHT itself cannot aromatize into estrogens). This property of DHT comes into particular utility when it is administered exogenously, and this is to be discussed in further detail in the next section.

>>28771763
The internet wants to turn into a bitch mang.
>>
>>28771401
that way you'll be bald, short AND ugly.
>>
>>28771812
There is feminization In the mental health and education systems, so I can't really dismiss this as false. I'll bite, where can I consume this stuff, and how do I make my body naturally produce more?
>>
>>28771812
DHT barely affects growth outside of puberty. Your picture proves it. Neither of them is good looking. If you seriously think you will somehow become good looking at age 25 because you refused to take a hair loss pill that even models take you're beyond retarded and delusional.
>>
>>28771863
Estrogen seals up your growth plates (including the ones in your spine that don't seal until your early to mid twenties), if you're that's average 20 year old Anon, stay way from the hair loss cure meme.
Jews are trying to FUCK you.
>>
File: gHFig1.gif (21 KB, 336x204) Image search: [Google]
gHFig1.gif
21 KB, 336x204
>>28771922
GH effects growth and you continue to grow even after puberty, DHT simply prevents you from growing in a feminine manner.
>>
File: Escape-from-Alcatraz-011.jpg (46 KB, 592x390) Image search: [Google]
Escape-from-Alcatraz-011.jpg
46 KB, 592x390
>>28771922
>Clint Eastwood isn't good-looking

On what planet finsterid-cel?
>>
>>28771898
Your body produces it to regulate estradiol, so ideally you want less of it.
>>
>>28771038

Yup this is my experience. I looked like a faggot twink in my 20's. I am bald now but look masculine. I think it actually suits me, I had shit 'just' hair anyway.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.