[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /normie at heart/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1451799286414.jpg (164 KB, 637x939) Image search: [Google]
1451799286414.jpg
164 KB, 637x939
>always up for trying new things
>have small group of friends who are possibly more autistic than me
>always suggesting we get together sometime and do shit
>they prefer to stay inside and play vidya
>too nervous to do stuff on my own so just live like a hermit most of the time
I feel like I would have had a chance if I had more social friends desu

>pic unrelated
>>
Me.

Also sometime they act really aggressive and autistic out of nowhere but that is somehow considered fine.
>>
>>28770973
Iktf bro, sometimes I feel like I'm only there because I don't have anyone else
>>
>>28770924
Iktfb. I've always been a tsundere at heart in the way I wish I had a bro-tier friend who would pry me from my shell forcefully and make me try to have fun.
>>
I only have one friend with which i go drinking every friday. I wish i had more friends. If he has no time for me im forced to stay home because going out alone is shit
>>
I suppose I could be social but I always get grilled on my lack of knowledge or experience. I sperg out when people are aggressive towards me and I certainly can't pull off playfully fighting back so I remain alone.
>>
>>28770924
oh yeah. this is me. I feel like all I need is somebody to drag me into the normal world and I'd have a great time. But I don't have anyone and so I'm stuck all alone.
how do we get out?
>>
me

I don't do it often, but I really enjoy going out to the occasional club or bar and dancing to deafening music, getting a little wasted. I know that those are the nights when the most exciting stuff happens to me.

My friends at school are sort of homebodies who prefer to go to a quiet bar or play vidya inside, however, my roommates are a lot of fun on the weekends- only problem is they're all a little bit older than me. Thankfully now that i'm about to be 21 i'll be able to go out with them when I don't feel like staying in with the other crew. Gives me hope I might make it this year.
>>
>>28771431
Iktf hard senpai, I want to do so many things but I'm just too scared to try and do it on my own
>>28771498
Yeah it sucks being reliant on other people, I wish I was confident to do things alone
>>28771705
Do you take normie bantz too seriously? I think I have the same problem, I find it hard to tell when people are joking and take every joke personally
>>28771716
I have no idea, I've tried joining clubs but can't really take the next step of seeing them outside of there, it doesn't help that I'm terrible at initiating contact
>>28771787
I feel like my life is just wasting away, I want to be able to go out and experience stuff but I have no one to do it with
>>
>>28770924
pic related literally 10/10 wtf give sauce
>>
>>28772809
It's just some random girl that I found on here, try reverse image search because I have no idea desu senpai
>>
OP, did you steal this thread idea from me? I posted something pretty much exactly like this a few weeks ago. In any case, I know your feels.

>Be 100% friendless for many years
>Suddenly, just over 3 years ago, acquire friends
>At first I think they're super-normie, but only because I was a complete shut-in up until that point
>With time my inner normie grows and I get bored of video games/staying inside
>Really want to go out, explore the world, go to gigs, get drunk, do interesting shit
>Friends have become much more introverted and want to spend 90% of time playing Dota on Skype or watching anime by themselves
>I fucking despise Dota and I only like about 4 animes
>Only get to go out once a week, sometimes only once every two weeks, because that's all my friends can handle before they get "tired" and "bored"

I just don't get it. I don't think I mesh with my friends any more. They're very nice but I just feel like I have so little in common with them now. Guess my only hope is that when I go to uni in a few months I can meet some new people.
>>
I'm a failed chad.

But since I can't have the Chad life due to genetics, I don't want anything at all. I don't want to stoop so low to be a cringeworthy beta or some cosplaying omega bronytard.
>>
>>28772921
Now you mention it, I remember seeing something similar so I guess I just had it in the back of my mind when I posted this thread

It looks like we're in very similar situations, I'm going to uni in a while too and I'm definitely going to try and avoid repeating the mistakes I made in school. Going to get involved with stuff from the beginning and try and make friends who aren't so boring
>>
>>28770924
I would fk the shit out of this young sloot damnnnnn
>>
>>28770924
Kinda?
>dropped out of highschool and became homeschooled cause i hated school
>really close friend that was sort of a loser, friends with him since we were babies
>by proxy i'm friends with a couple of his friends
>have little brother, also kind of a loser, but friends with a girl
>i dated that girl, i'm friends with her after we broke up
>get restless when i'm inside on the computer all day, usually try to go do something
>don't even feel depressed anymore
But
>don't go to school, never finished highschool
>no job
>no license
>live with parents
>only gf i ever had was way younger and kind of really weird
>sleep in til 2pm every day
>desire gf
I don't even know what I am
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.