[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have sex for the first time at age 28 >girl is super submissive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1323150190888821.jpg (37 KB, 354x650) Image search: [Google]
1323150190888821.jpg
37 KB, 354x650
>have sex for the first time at age 28
>girl is super submissive and keeps telling me to dominate her
>figure out I fucking love being dominate, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, choking her, shoving my fingers down her throat till she can't breathe, forcing her head into the ground
>after this put my picture and what I like on a website where girls look for dominate men
>women now come over to my house every week to get casually fucked by me
Feels good
>>
all fun and games until one claims rape
>>
>>28770931
Nope I record everything over a hidden voice recorder and make sure to ask for consent.

I worry about that too anon.
>>
>>28770931
Honestly, one of my abused cousins started fucking doms, and within a month or two she was raped. My sister was taking care of her at the time (psychologist) and is super feminist and even she was like "...no one's going to believe you." Didn't even file a police report.
>>
>>28771011
Why can't bitches keep a pistol in their purse?
>>
oddly I believe this
not a world I want to be in, but i'm happy for you OP
>>
>>28771011
How was she raped.

That's really the last thing I'm trying to do when I dominate a women.
I want their complete consent that they want what I'm doing.

If I see her get even a little bit uncomfortable I let up immediately and ask her if she wants to stop.
>>
>>28771040
1) she's very mentally ill and probably wouldn't be able to own a gun in LALifornia

2) She was probably butt ass naked asking to be dommed. You know people when people have sex they don't wear all their clothes and shit right?
>>
I love being dominant too because it allows me to express how much I hate women
>>
>>28771079
I wasn't told any details, but I, you know, understand male sexuality. The guy probably held her down and fucked her like crazy while she was crying and screaming "no" and "stop". The normal kind of rape.
>>
>>28771124
Shit like that makes me so mad.

How can anyone get enjoyment out of that.

Sex is a mutual thing and I can't understand getting any enjoyment out of just pleasing yourself.
>>
Tips on how to dominate in the bedroom senpai?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.