[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Deliberately withholds the information my dad needs to sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>Deliberately withholds the information my dad needs to sort out his life so he allows me to slob around the house and leach of his minimum wage job for even longer.

>Formed a deal with my anorexic brother whereas I'll steal his fattening food and he'll pretend he ate it.

>Constantly force my depressive existentialist views on my cousin who *used* to be deeply religious. On a completely unrelated note she's now in a psych ward.

Who here /ENTP/?
>>
>>28770874

>withholds
>leach
>whereas
>"depressive existentialist views"
>the image

its hard to imagine a more contemptible, insufferable piece of shit than you, OP, please die, get gulagged, hit by a car, kill yourself
>>
This is why i like r9k. You sound like a budding sociopath. Keep up the good work
>>
>>28770874
I'm ENFP, can I be a supervillain too?
>>
>>28770874
>tfw INTP
>tfw worst shit I do is obtaining people's personal info and use them to cause minor annoyances in their lives
>>
>>28771423
ENFPs have auxiliary (third biggest) Fi, unless you feel that it's morally correct to be empathetically bankrupt you're going to have a hard time.

Having a feeling function as your third biggest one is perfect for being an shitcunt. It's not wonky and distorted as if it were a repressed function, but it's not overactive and defining either. It's in the control of the user. Look at how fucked up INTJs are, they have Fi as their third biggest function.
>>
>>28771924
>>28771423
Opps I meant second biggest

Bloxbloxblox
>>
bump bump blox blox rox rox!
>>
I'm ENTP and wouldn't do any of that
...except maybe that last one
...actually who knows....
>>
what if you're a Sagittarius though?
>>
>>28771924
I think its the combination of Fi + Se being weak which leads them to being perma virgins. Look at ESFP, they're the very definition of whores.
>>
>>28774096
>tfw saggitarius INTJP born in the year of the dragon

I am a god
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.