[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you worship a murderer? Today, 'Elliot Roger'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 77853_1280x720.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
77853_1280x720.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Why do you worship a murderer?
Today, 'Elliot Roger' day should be spent remembering and cherishing his victims. They had their WHOLE lives ahead of them. ONLY to be killed in cold blood by a sexually frustrated manlet.
>>
sorority was locked ....
>>
File: 1306013413743.png (250 KB, 518x394) Image search: [Google]
1306013413743.png
250 KB, 518x394
>>28770840
Holy shit. All the women, locked away from him. The one thing he wants, made unobtainable by modern societal constructs. At last I see
A young man needs to fuck or he needs to kill
You brought this on yourselves
>>
>>28770809

Don't worry.

It's just normies shitposting and wizards REE-ing.

Most intelligent people realize elliot was not one of us, he was spoiled, upper-crust, and a narcissist. I feel bad for his family, having to live with a narcissist is a special kind of hell.

But neither will I remember or cherish his victims.

Did they have it coming? maybe. But probably not.
>>
People just trying to be edgy, nothing new. People who didn't have it coming were murdered, thus is life.

There's no need to remember any of the parties personally. Just know that one day someone could randomly stab or shoot you. You too have that ability. The safety of society is an illusion.
>>
>>28770809
Elliot kind of seemed like the guy you see on the threads here who tried too hard to act like a normalfag and would make fun of other robots for no reason desu.
>>
>>28770809
I don't, but I must stay there first one from the left above was an Ultra-Chad, like a better looking version of Zach Efron (who's already pretty good looking).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.