[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will playing Huniepop every single day increase my chances of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Will playing Huniepop every single day increase my chances of finding a gf IRL?
>>
No, but it may help you forget about tfw no gf for a while.
>>
It will do the opposite actually.
>>
>Hunie pop, pop that honey. You look so good I'm giving you hundreds. You look delicious get in my tummy girl where you going don't you run from me. That's ok bItch I will chase you Hit you in the head bItch I will take you, into my room this is your doom saying goodnight cause you rest in peace soon.
>>
>>28770668
Abselutely. You are getting loads of experience in the dating world. According to game theory, the game really reflects on some of the aspects in the dating life irl. For realz
>>
Got any recommendations of good VNs or dating sims for a newfag to it?
>>
>>28770740
I dont know much but try YU-NO
>>
>>28770740
True Love. It's old as fuck, but it's a classic. A must play imo.

My favorite VNs are Saya no Uta and Demonbane, but they're more about the plot than the dating stuff. You should check them out anyways if you're interested.
>>
>>28770740

If My Heart Had Wings is pretty rad if you get the patch.

Also, obligatory Katawa Shoujo
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.