[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help fellow robots, my crush has been acting unusually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Pant pant.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
Pant pant.gif
476 KB, 188x174
I need help fellow robots, my crush has been acting unusually friendly lately and invited me to hang out tomorrow afternoon. What the fuck do I do? We're going to just be on campus.
>>
>>28770651
Bros I need your help, what are we supposed to do
>>
>>28770943
>Bros I need your help
no you don't. do you realize who you're talking to?
>>
>>28771167
There are plenty of normies who lurk this board
>>
>>28771776
>>28770943
>>28770651
no there aren't

not even original ones kek
>>
That's a bad sign, bro. If she's unusually friendly she probably wants nothing sexual with you, specially if she takes the initiative to hang out. She's probably baiting you into her orbit.
What you gotta do is not go, don't reply to her messages or calls, then talk to her two days later, pretend nothing happened, and ask her to hang out somewhere else. Girls like guys with initiative and also who have something better to do than spending time with them.
Go ahead and hang out with her ignoring this post. You'll have a 100% friendzone rate if you do.
>>
Any similar movies like Wanted?
>>
>>28771906

Do not listen to this advice at all.

Say "im bored now, let's have sex" casually, don't stutter and you'll be fucking her.

Shell agree, go to the store get condoms, hold hands, make up, and then fuck her brains out
>>
>>28771906
We're hanging out between classes, there's no reason why I would have something else to do.
>>
>>28772114
>We're hanging out between classes
Bad idea.
>there's no reason why I would have something else to do
Bad mindset.

If you're hanging out alone with a girl with no chances of escalating, then don't. You'll just have a meaningless conversation and entertain her like a dog.
Regardless of the situation, even if you're at home playing video games, sometimes you gotta play mr busy guy and act like you have a shitload of things to do. That shit pulls girls in.

Do whatever you want. If things end up in nothing I hope you at least remember these tips for the next time a girl is trying to waste your time.
>>
>>28772243
Why do you think sex is the only thing of value here? I actually like this girl and like spending time with her.
>>
>>28772312

He's not making value judgements.

He's giving you the practicalities of it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.