[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ShittyParents/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11
File: imagees.duckduckgo.com.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
imagees.duckduckgo.com.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>Be 14
>On the roof trying to kill myself
>Mom (drunk as always) screams "jump already you fucking pussy"
>Pussy out
Share your stories robots, I'm also gonna post some more
>>
god you are such a faggot

just jump
>>
>>28770199
Your mom did the right thing.

You fags who use suicide for attention all need to be culled. You're just upset she saw through your ruse.
>>
File: nate-robinson.jpg (55 KB, 471x696) Image search: [Google]
nate-robinson.jpg
55 KB, 471x696
>>28770199
Depends on what you mean by shitty.

Helicopter parents are some of the reason why I'm a shut-in, they want to know everything, where I'm at and when I'll get back. And when I get close to a girl they'll start prepping for a future daughter-in-law.

It's like I'm a reverse-robot where I'd be a normie or even a Chad but my parents are the ones fucking it all up. So I just stay in my room all day, play vidya and browse 4chan. At least they can't take that from me.
>>
>>28770360

can relate 1:1

when I move out things will hopefuly change where I will roam free and happy without being under surveilance
>>
File: ratatouille.jpg (77 KB, 560x683) Image search: [Google]
ratatouille.jpg
77 KB, 560x683
>>28770252
Bitch would harass me non stop and dad would beat me when she wanted to because he was a cuckold and feared that if he divorced he'll never get his dick wet again.
I had pretty good reasons to kill myself, if I wasn't so afraid I would have probably done it.
That's pretty fucked up senpai
>>28770360
That sucks, why don't you buy a cheap house
>>
My dad knew I was legit depressed and suicidal and asked me if I wanted to borrow his gun. This was after years of abuse from him towards both me and my mom.

He's really lucky he didn't end up dead himself. It might shock you but I got over the depression and everything and managed to forgive him. It's one of the hardest things you can do. Putting the pain behind you is hard enough but being able to go back to the source of it and not feel it all over again is a real accomplishment. I think a lot of people won't ever do it in their lifetime.
>>
>>28770199
>>Mom (drunk as always) screams "jump already you fucking pussy"
fucking based momsy
>>
>mom is a bit... unhinged
>dad runs interference between mom and me
>dad finally reaches the end of his rope, leaves when I'm 10
>mom is pissed to the extreme
>up until this point it's been 75% verbal abuse 25% physical
>physical consists of slaps, whipped with belt, shit thrown at me
>now that dad is gone, it's 99.9999% physical
she blams me for his leaving
>sort of used to it by now and mom sees that
>one day she tells me to stand in the corner, feet apart
>next minute black-out pain. she ran up to me and kicked me in the balls
>keeps kicking my balls while I'm rolling around on the floor until she's exhausted
>becomes her weapon of choice
>usually includes rants about how all men are assholes
>no warning, just a kick in the balls followed by as many as she can administer
>sometimes I'd crawl under the bed to avoid more, so she learns not to kick me while in the bedroom
>when I'm 12 I'm mysteriously shipped to aunt and uncle
>>
>>28770199
>Mom (drunk as always) screams "jump already you fucking pussy"
>Pussy out

Well she was right. More like /shittychild/
>>
File: just.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>28770393
>>28770435
Here's the issue. I do have my own cheap house, only 2 rooms but I think it works well enough. BUT They'll do shit like withhold keys and call me every couple of hours when I go there. They also threaten to stop paying for my education and call the cops when I don't answer their calls.

Literally just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>28770603

Shit I actually might end up in a similar situation. WE MUST DO SOMETHING ANON
>>
>>28770199
I wish my mom was like that desu, instead of giving the "Le life is beautiful xD" talk
>>
>parents divorced
>father ran his own business until he started doing heroin and cocaine.
>he's also an alcoholic who gets hammered every night who now lives off of my grandmother
>mother never remarried and lives in a studio apartment
>only has $4,000 saved up
>she doesn't even have medical insurance
>bad credit
>leases her car
>wanted to rent a bigger apartment that was $1,400
>told her it's too expensive and God forbid something happens
>tells me I can't think about stuff like that
>>
>>28770860
I tell them to just deal with the fact that things happen and I need to do things on my own. I've even had a part-time job but they took all the cash for their holiday. I let them anyway, at least I'd get some freedom from them that way.

I don't think they have any legit reason to call the cops and if they did cops would probably just laugh at them unless i've been missing for a full 48 hours. I turned 21 a couple of months back so I'm not sure if they can pull that on me anymore. Should I give it a try?
>>
>>28770531
More please. What happened to her. Are you going to kill her? (no I'm not FBI)
>>
>>28770199
This so obviously didn't happen.

/r9k/ belongs to the edgy teens now
>>
>>28770922
>You turned 21 a couple months ago
They legally can't touch you when you turn 18.

You don't need to give them anything.
You don't owe them anything.

Cut off contact, fuck, move away and get a restraining order if you need to.
>>
File: 1459067137734.jpg (9 KB, 374x227) Image search: [Google]
1459067137734.jpg
9 KB, 374x227
>>28770360
this desu

I found out that I was never able to hang out with anyone as a kid because they were scared I would get kidnapped. If I ever went outside, one of them would go with me. I think this behavior is why I became a shut in too. Everytime they ask why I never leave the house I always tell them because you never let me as a kid. It's always met with "AT LEAST YOU ARE DEAD".

This is why I don't want any kids. I don't want to do the same bubble wrap parenting that mine did to me. They let the chains off with my sister and she's almost never home and when she is, she starts shit and ends up getting her way. Meanwhile, I do nothing and I'm critisized.

I wouldn't be suprised if this is why I'm a cynical asshole as well.
>>
>>28771155
*"AT LEAST YOU AREN'T DEAD"
>>
>>28771123
Yeah I'm considering selling off my current house and moving away as quitely as possible. They'll do a shitstorm and try to shut me down though, obviously.

>>28771155
> It's always met with "AT LEAST YOU ARE DEAD".

I know this feel. They don't understand that I could accidentally trip in the bathroom and die tomorrow. If you're gonna live scared of everything then there's no point in living, it's this reason why I gave up on the outside world.

Once I walk into my house home from doing some work, and I catch dad saying to my mom 'I think he might still be a virgin'. Yeah no fucking shit, why do you think I'm a virgin?

This one time a year ago I was getting close to a girl, not thinking on anything serious just probably would've fucked and called it a day. They figure this out through my friend, who accidentally went 'uh he's at this girl's place, dunno for how long', because they literally call some of my closest friends to figure out who they are and what I'm doing with them. So then they try to do it with this girl, up to the point where both me and her are turned off because parents naturally make pussies dry up.
>>
>never knew dad
>only me and my mom
>mom never bothered talking to me much
>we moved from a house to a shitty tiny one room appartment when I was 14
>mom slowly stopped comming home
>only stopped by like twice a month to give me food money
>in other words I pretty much lived alone at the start of high school
>became a huge delinquent because I never had anyone to tell me "no thats a dumb idea"
>hung out with an equally delinquent shit head girl for most of high school
>frequently skipped school just to have sex with said girl in my apartment all day
>BARELY graduated on time because of how much school I skipped
>day I graduated mom told me the apartment I was living in was paid off for 6 months in advance. Do whatever the hell I want now that I was an adult
>last I ever saw her
>that was about 6 nearly 7 years ago

I was homeless for about 2 months after the land lord evicted me and bumped into delinquent girls parents while I was sitting outside a store. They gave me a couch to crash on for 8 months while I got my shit together.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
>be 9 yo autistic me
>mom exhausted from hard day at work and studying with younger siblings(bro,sis)
>9 o'clock I have to take a shower but I am bored
>Drunk dad returns fucking the mood up
>REALLY exhausted mom starts yelling to me bcz i don't want to shower
>dad gets angry kicks me in the face throws used paper toilet at me and tells me not to shower if I am so filthy
>my mom cries her self to sleep so does youngest sister
>have the most traumatical and sad bath in my life
day later
>really sorry dad comes to me before I sleep telling me to forgive me and that he loves me the most
>cry my self to sleep
>young bro listens to it
>it gives him fuel to become ultimate Chad
>becomes better than me in everything
>>
>>28771155
>>28771285
>I wouldn't be suprised if this is why I'm a cynical asshole as well.
To add onto it, yeah it probably is. I am one as well. I've gotten this paranoia of people, not that they're gonna kill me or kidnap me or shit that parents always tried to spook me about, but that they're watching me and reporting everything I say and do. I'm always autistic to find malware to get rid of on my PC just incase. It's ironic because this paranoia didn't come from my parents warning me of danger but from them always spying on me and keeping tabs.
>>
>>28771392
me *used toilet paper
asking me to forgive him
>>
>>28770199
I thought parents were supposed to care about their kids. Maybe she was calling your bluff, but mine are doing everything to keep me from killing myself. They even gave me a book called, "Reasons to Stay Alive". Try working that one into a suicide note. They're pretty much the only reason I'm still around.
>>
>>28771368
I'd probably prefer this to helicopter parents. At least I'd have become something other than a vidya-playing cynic who just tries to fit in with everything.
>>
>>28771481
The hell does helicopter parents mean?
>>
>>28771511
It means parents who literally spy on you and try to keep tabs on you constantly. Making sure you never go out for long enough because they get scared. They also project their weaknesses onto you and try to make you become a superior version of them instead of your own person.
>>
>>28770199
>not yelling "do a flip!"
What a horrible mother
>>
>>28770993
Not much more to add. Balls are fucked up and I'll never have kids of my own (is that a bad thing?)

Mother was locked up in a nut house for a while, got out and tried to contact me once. My uncle told her he'd shoot her if she tried again. Never heard from her again. Not even sure she's still alive.

Years later my father apologized for abandoning me but by then my uncle had become my father and he didn't mean much to me.

Would I kill my mother if I ever saw her again? I waver between feeling empathy for her and giving her a cunt kick so hard her clit would come out of her nose.
>>
>>28770360
sometimes i wonder how my life would look like now if my parents had allowed me to hang out with other kids after 6pm o clock ;_;
>>
>>28771790
We probably wouldn't have ended up being robots. If I wasn't forced to be stuck in my room all day by parents scared that I was gonna die if I ever got out of the house, then I doubt I'd regard the internet and 4chan any more than a normie would.

I know I could've had a Chad or normie life because during the few times I'm allowed to shine I actually do really fucking well.
>>
>>28771790
My parents had a strict rule of "no TV on school nights" (granted there were only 3 channels you could watch when I was a kid). I don't think it harmed me and the kids who could watch TV turned out pretty much like I did.
>>
>>28771902
probably worse part about still staying (unwillingly) with parents is them forcing their (equally forced) drama onto you
>>
>>28771004
Crazier shit has happened anon
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>28771886
>>28771899
we have literally missed everything good in our teenage years worth memorsing

i simply cant stand the fact that i was the only fucking child who couldnt go the party, or stay at friends house for a night (muh degenary)
i could have dozens of girlfriends by the age of 16 but which one would want a boyfriend whom she see only at school becouse after 4pm o clock is too dangerous for young man to go somewhere

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>28770603
>>28770860
To anons in this situation, it only gets better once you become financially independant and stop taking their shit. No kidding, I have had to shove my mother out of the house.
>>
>>28770199
>mom and dad are pretty normal
>expect me to be as well
>but not just a bit normal, super super normal
>my mom has zero achievements of her own so boasts with mine all the time
>dad never did what he wanted in his life and now expects me to fulfil all his dreams
>can't go to friends or parties because parents are overprotective
>barely function socially
>combination of being beaten up in school, being socially awkward and excellent grades
>when I let my grades drop to save my social status my parents beat me
>when I have proper grades, the guys at school beat me
>start acting like a teenage girl and stop eating and start exercise like mad
>never leave house anymore
>go to uni years later, actually get help
>realize parents are part of the problem
>start no longer putting up with their shit
>"we liked you more when you were anorexic anon"
>>
>>28771155
>"AT LEAST YOU ARE DEAD".
spooky
>>
>>28772042
Thing is I realised on my own I shouldn't take drugs and shouldn't get too drunk (alcohol on its own is hardly the devil), I also got my right-wing politics on my own without them counselling me. Shit, they change their politics every other month. They voted Democrat awhile back and have now jumped onto the Trump train (I kind of have as well, but I'm not as interested in this election since I have my own shit to deal with, largely thanks to helicopter parenting)

I could've gotten tons of girls if it wasn't for the fact that when parents bring up a girl, it doesn't just make her pussy dry but it also makes my cock flaccid. They don't seem to understand that the more they interfere in my personal life the worse it gets.

>>28772044
The issue with that is they want me to keep studying what they think is "good for me". See the thing is I did my research and what they want me to study would actually make me even more dependent on them instead of growing out of them. There's also this money scheme they're getting out of it, but I don't give a fuck. At this point I just want to live life without becoming a weird cross between the 40-year old virgin and Charlie Sheen.
>>
>>28772144
Another case of helicopter parenting. Seems to be a common trait among robots by this point.

Funnily, I only got bullied as a result of parents interfering at my school constantly. When I got to function on my own for a day or two before graduating, Chads went 'hey you're cool after all, we should grab a beer later' and Stacies went 'you're kinda cute anon, I wish I saw it earlier'.

If only it was allowed to last longer, I wouldn't now be a bitter cynical fuck.
>>
>>28772208
thats the worst of all they blame us for all the disappointed not realising that they forced us to be like we are...

i feel you anon
>>
>>28772307
Do you also occasionally get the feeling that they're watching or figuring out what you're doing even when there's no possible way? And that they are, without your knowledge, responsible for something weird that just so happens to you?
>>
>>28772208
>they want me to keep studying what they think is "good for me"
> what they want me to study would actually make me even more dependent on them
then once and for all, fuck it. Transfer major etc. The hardest thing you will have to do is to fight against the feeling of guilt they will most likely instill in you all the time and that you'll have to fight against constantly. But you know it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>28772375
May have to move towns as well considering >>28772355

It'll be hard to get used to, yeah, completely new people, new environment and new everything but I feel like I really need a big change in my life to once and for all start functioning like a normal adult.
>>
>>28772355
i have that feeling all the time...
if im late by one minute there will be about +3 missed calls (im 19btw)
>>
File: 1463801181868.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463801181868.png
89 KB, 500x500
>15 years old
>Move into new house
>Dad tells me when we first move in not to open the window because something to do with the air conditioner
>Fast forward a few months
>Hot as shit one night, open window
>Always set an alarm for school, for some reason that morning dad decides he must wake me up
>Opens my door, "Anon, close your window."
>Close window and proceed to get ready for school
>When I get out of the shower he bangs on the door
>"Anon I just wanted to tell you I'm taking away your video games for a week for the window."
>Tell him it was hot as shit and he only told me not to open it once literally months ago and I didn't even remember
>"That isn't good enough, you're not playing any video games."
>Tell him I am pretty sure he didn't even remember he told me not to open it because he didn't ground me as soon as he saw the window was open
>He just says "Oh, I remembered."
>Tell him we're going to talk about it when I get home from school
>He screams in my face for a solid minute
>Ask if he is going to hit me
>"I might."
>Keeps screaming
>Tell him to fuck off, he keeps screaming but then fucks off
>Goes into my room, throws my desk around like a retard and then winds up just taking my keyboard because he probably didn't even know how to unplug the PC
>Locks keyboard in safe
>Tells me to apologize and I can have the keyboard back early
>Tell him no because I did nothing wrong
>Wound up playing DS in secret with the volume down
>Locked my door pretty much the entire time I lived with my parents from that point on
>>
File: iktf.png (22 KB, 520x479) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
22 KB, 520x479
>>28772440
>It'll be hard to get used to, yeah, completely new people, new environment and new everything but I feel like I really need a big change in my life
It will be the first time you feel alive again anon. Do it. I trust in you.
>>
>>28772489
I know that they call the friends they know of, and those that they don't know they'll try to find out the number of and shit like that just so they're in constant contact with me.
>>
That was my father's attitude, not my mother, that is just strange. My mother loves her little boy.
>>
>>28772586
mine used to do the same but now thanks to their methods i dont have any friends so they have none to call to
>>
>>28772512
>>Goes into my room, throws my desk around like a retard and then winds up just taking my keyboard because he probably didn't even know how to unplug the PC
>>Locks keyboard in safe

This happened to me pretty often. The trick is to get a spare keyboard from school. To get it for long periods of time, tell the one in charge of the computer room you need it to work on a presentation, your one got broken and you can't afford a new one. Then make sure you take the keyboard off of a PC that's either in repair, locked up or even one of the spare ones they have lying around. They'll forget you ever took it after about a week.

Hide that keyboard under your bed and unveil your secret weapon once your parents take your real one and walk out of your room for the night feeling in charge.
>>
>>28772673
>but now thanks to their methods i dont have any friends
>best bud called me up a few days ago and told me he can't really go out for a beer with me anymore if he gets called by my parents every other minute

Okay, yeah, I think it's time for me to get off this ride while I still can as >>28772547
said.
>>
File: 1451383157544.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1451383157544.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
It doesn't get any shittier than this:
>Dad is in coast guard, moved a lot as kid because of it
>Move to California, am told we'll be there for 4 years
>Was 10 when we got there
>Turn 13, out of nowhere dad says we're moving early
>Literally the only time in my life ever in school where I had friends, I was even close to getting a gf since I was friends with a Chad and he knew every girl
>Really depressed
>Turns out dad actually requested to leave early
>His only reason was the people in his office were liberals and he "couldn't stand them"
>He never even bothered to ask me, my brother, or my mother how we might have felt about leaving
>When we relocate to Virginia I become a shut-in and never even bother to make new friends
>>
>>28772716
i guess ending this will be better for both of us (i already have tears in my eyes from thinking about it)

anyway it was nice to see some other anon with same issues, take care man
>>
>>28772682
My dad was a retard, I still could watch videos and stuff since I had my mouse and my PC was never turned off so I didn't have to re-enter the password. I did that while he was at work, but the second he got home I stopped since it was too risky and he might have heard. DS was way easier to hide if he were to suddenly come to the door.
>>
>>28770199
>Mother was extremely protective of me
>Until I was 18 she wouldn't let me go to anyone's house without knowing the person, having the number of their housephone and knowing their parents
>Considered that drinking a beer before you were 18 is unthinkable
>She found weed in my room once and absolutely freaked the fuck out and almost called the cops on me
>Couldn't go out after dark until I was 15
>Would't let me get in a car with anyone but her or my dad
>Constantly freaked the fuck out about safety if I was 1mn late I would have my phone blowing up with calls

I was reeeeal glad to get out of that house. My father was really permissive though for some reason
>>
>>28771444
That sucks. I'm turbo-ADD focus retarded but luckily I got it from my mom. So even if she never gave a fuck about privacy and looked into my stuff whenever she wanted, most of my carelesly kept "secrets" remained private. She would gave me shit about my room/bag whatever being dirty or untidy, but she didn't notice anything weird when I forgot a cut straw, a mg scale and a spoon half-coated in white powder in plain sight.
I used to come home after painting edgy graffiti about twice a week for two years. Most days my hands where really dirty, so I walked past her and went straight into the bathroom every day. Sometimes I'd forget and have dinner with my fingertips covered in paint.
She only noticed once, I made up some bullshit about breaking a pen and she didn't give it a second thought.
I would have been really, really fucked if my parents had been observant and controlling. Not that I had terrible shit to hide, but one needs to hide some things from parents.
>>
>>28771368
Minus the eviction and homelessness I want your life.
>>
>>28772825
Seems to be a really common issue among us robots. It's why we are what we are. Society made us this way and parents are one of the reasons. The problem is they bribe us with parentsbux so we stay content, but slowly we start to see that free vidya isn't as good as having free choice of whether to play vidya or go check out some Stacies in the club. I would, often enough, still pick vidya ironically enough.

>>28772882
I once smoked just some weed and went through extremes to hide I ever did it. Chewed like 5 gums and washed my mouth several times with soda before going back home. I'm not even a dude weed lmao kind of guy, I just wanted to have a fucking try but knowing them they'd have gone apeshit if they caught the scent of it.

>but how would they know what weed smells like

heh, that's actually a good question when i think about it
>>
>>28771368
That sounds fucking awesome. The best time I remember in high school was when my dad would leave to visit his brother, the entire house just seemed so much less depressing.
>>
>>28770199

>be 24
>live with parents
>cone home from work
>"how was work anon?"
>tell them it was good when it really was bad

Who /devilish/ here
>>
>>28773139
Not possible in my case where if I got a job they'd call my fucking boss constantly (lel) to see how I'm performing. It's why I'm scared to get a job before moving out, because my boss would write that in my job report card and there's no chance of me getting a job anywhere in this state afterwards.

Means I'd have to keep relying on parents which is something they want.
>>
>>28770475
That's fucked of him. Good for you honestly.
>>
i have the typical rich parents who don't give a sh*t about their children. basiclly raised by my maid. Like the most attention i got was a skype call in a week. Sometimes they'd be home for a couple a days and but they'll still be busy with work and not having time for me. but i turned out pretty good so i can't really complain to much
>>
My father abandoned me at birth, my mother would putt off cigarettes on my skin and my stepfather molested me as a child but I don't make whiny bitchy threads like this one. OP is an underage special snowflake.
>>
>>28773265

>don't give a sh*t

You know people post pictures of dead bodies and gore here and sometimes upload cp? We're not offended by a swear word m8
>>
>>28772044

Issue here is that I am too emotionally attached. I seriously love them despite all the traumas they have caused me. I really want to be alone, but I don't want to hurt them.
>>
>>28773394
it's something i do on automatic after getting banned for cursing alot in vidya
>>
>>28773448
They'll get over it and start living life themselves without having to worry every single milisecond about what's going to happen to you.
>>
>>28770199
>mom is a prescription pill addict
>has stolen from pretty much everyone in the family
>pathological liar, will lie to your face about the littlest shit
>favored my two older sisters for years
>stopped denying it about five years ago, now openly favors them to the point where one of them has actually apologized to me over it
>resents every personal success that I have achieved in the past five years
>can't hold down a job, right now working 12 hours a week for a companions program
>family wants me to help her write up a resume but theres nothing to write about
>>no education past high school, no marketable skills and no desire to learn new skills
>basically just sits on the couch all day watching golden girls and criminal minds reruns

For the most part I have stopped speaking to her since she quit her last job.
>>
>>28773484

They might be living a better life, but I don't think they will get over it. My mother is divorced and alone and my grandma has some problems and needs me to be around. I just know that leaving their life would be bad, but I have to do this.
>>
>>28773531
Overprotective single mom is an even bigger red light that you need to get away from. She'll become fucking addicted to you to the point of weird shit.
>>
>>28773484

Like right now I live alone with my grandma and when she is asleep at 3-4 AM she starts screaming and I wake her up. I don't know what would happen to her already damaged mental health if I am not here.

>>28773605

That's my situation, but it is kinda more dangerous because it is my mother and grandmother that live seperatly and are both addicted to me and I am addicted to them.
>>
Holy shit American parents are fucked up. 80% of these stories have physical abuse in them. I am from Scotland and my parents would never hit me. I feel sorry for you all.
>>
I can not relate to threads like this. They mostly read like my parents cared to much. I had legit horrible parents but I don't want to post cause yall will think I'm trying to hard. So in before things that didn't happen (they did), and nigger (I am).

>born addicted to coke
>mom was legit crackhead
>dad was a alcoholic( but also a workaholic)
>grew up on neglect and ass whopping
>mom cheated on dad in front of kids
>dad had a hooker habit
>so bad I left at 14 and they didn't care
>>
>>28770199
feels in this thread.
I have pretty based parents so can't complain.

what i don't get is why would they hate you and also not let you out the house.
>>
>>28773633
>and I am addicted to them.
I like cash, free vidya and giving back to my parents too but edginess aside you need to realise that freedom to choose what you want is better than handouts and guilt.

>>28773650
Not that surprising if you're from 'da hood' honestly, that's literally every poor black family ever.

>>28773749
>why would they hate you and also not let you out the house.

They don't hate me. That's the problem. They love me WAY too fucking much.
>>
>>28773777

>I like cash, free vidya and giving back to my parents too but edginess aside you need to realise that freedom to choose what you want is better than handouts and guilt.

I don't even try to milk them on cash unless its me needing it for something, but you are right. I have already started having talks sometimes how I want to be independant and hopefuly with baby steps I will break the link between us. Rushing it will do more bad than good.
>>
>>28771719
Why didn't you try to sue her for all sorts of things?
>>
>>28773777
How is it better? You're still choosing, just from a smaller selection. That actually makes people happier, not having so many choices to make
>>
>>28770475
Your dad sounds based as fuck. That's just what you needed to be told, you stupid attention whore faggot.
>>
>>28773777
Actually not really, if you knew anything about "da hood" most families are not like that. Most are single parents and kids trying to get by. It's us bad apples that give that impression. There's a lot of one problem here, two problems there, but my family ran the table.
>>
btw reminder that we are not special snowflakes. this is quite common for normies and even for chads
>>
>>28770475

>My dad knew I was legit depressed and suicidal and asked me if I wanted to borrow his gun.

>My dad knew I was suicidal
>And asked if I wanted to borrow his gun

???

Not seeing the problem here.
>>
File: 32476969.png (1 MB, 1552x1286) Image search: [Google]
32476969.png
1 MB, 1552x1286
>>28770199
kek you got BTFO
>>
>>28773883
Nah he's an asshole. I needed treatment not a gun. I love him anyway. If I didn't I don't think I'd truly be over everything that happened if that makes sense to you. I come from my father and mother, if I hate them I am just one step away from hating myself. Seeing that person now and knowing they no longer have power over you helps a lot.
>>
>>28773861
It gives me an illusion of happiness until one of the rare times the chains go off and I realise what I could have. Sure, hanging out with normies is sometimes a chore and I opt to stay at home at times even when I get opportunities. But it is YOUR choice not your parents telling you to be back by 10 pm at most when you're fucking 21 years old.

>>28773908
What do you do now? Do you still keep contact with them?
>>
>>28773923
Well if you think starting the beta uprising was the right way for me to solve my problems I'd just hope you would have cross my path in the hypothetical mass shooting.
>>
>>28773856
this could ruin her life and help op's.
>>
>>28773856

>Suing your mother
>>
>>28774147
Going by the guy's story, she was far from motherly, relative.
>>
>>28774037
I own a hvac company. Dads dead. Sister an heroed. Mother's a sobered up Jesus freak now. Brothers in jail. Naw we don't talk much anymore.
>>
>>28774239
Hey at least you're doing fine, you made it through life at the end of it. It wasn't all that bad (at least for you) at the end of it. Situations like those make or break.
>>
>>28770199
>jump already you fucking pussy
lmao, wish my mom was that funny.
>>
>>28774267
Yeah if I didn't leave when I did, I probably would've ended up like my one of my siblings. Back then I rather be homeless than to stay another day.
>>
>>28773633

Your parents will destroy you, you dumbass. They will keep doing this shit because they are terrible people and dogshite parents and no amount of loyalty or their good intentions will change that or even have anything to do with it. They will keep doing this untill you're either dead or gone. You know this.

So go. The college debt is peanuts compared to a life of misery. Your grandmother will find someone else to look after her. You have no responsibility to your mom whatsoever. Stop making excuses.

So go. If you need help, then ask your friends, or your college, or even a social worker or a therapist. But get away, stay away, and cut off all contact.
>>
>>28772007
You honestly believe this bullshit? This sounds like some attention seeking shit I would've made up when I was an edgy teenager.
>>
>>28775060
THIS

Move town/colleges if you have to and only stay in contact with a few close friends. Tell them the situation and that they shouldn't act as a middle man between you and your parents, and for them to just say 'never seen him for months'. If they're good friends, they'll understand.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.