[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i pretend to be a normie convincingly enough to get a job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1435149795053.png (9 KB, 436x159) Image search: [Google]
1435149795053.png
9 KB, 436x159
how do i pretend to be a normie convincingly enough to get a job?
>>
Literally thousands of days studying and researching modern society. Hearing the opinions of those from all sides. Not only that but I watch and learn from the experiences of those in my own immediate life with close family members and extended family members, as well as friends of my siblings. I've over-heard and over-seen a lot of stuff in real life. Adding all that up with the endless amount of information available online, it's not hard to come to this realization.

I've had the internet since 1996, and I've been on cable internet since 1999 and I've always had lots of spare time and spent a lot of it by myself. Those of us who've spent a lot of time a lone, without being under the constraints of typical societal behaviors and expectations...we know a fuck load more than you think. While you're worried about what you're going to do in the next 10 minutes and focusing on trying to mend in with society, people like me are behind the scenes watching you and everyone else, and studying your behaviors.

Think of it like a obese football coach whose never played a game in his life, but has spent countless hours studying the game and the players, he is going to know much more about how the game is played, compared to the actual players whose only focus is their own personal and isolated goal of achieving 1 simple task at a time.
>>
Honestly why even ask the question. I don't understand the science behind these things.
>>
Read "The Games People Play". Literally a scientific theory of human interaction.

>>28770112
It gives employers another opportunity to fire someone they don't like.
>>
>>28770112
It's to my understanding that companies make their best employees take these tests to establish a baseline, and then make potential new hires take the test to find out if they are similar to their existing good employees.

It's kind hard to know what the 'right' answer is since every company has different values. But one thing I do know is that I'm kinda a piece of shit so I probably shouldn't tell the truth even though it's "there are no wrong answers just click whatever you agree with"
>>
File: 1449176562806.png (4 KB, 294x132) Image search: [Google]
1449176562806.png
4 KB, 294x132
do they want someone who knows they occasionally make mistakes and owns up to it? or someone who is really confident that they're baller ass nerds
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.