[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet someone I know when I'm out and about >not really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dsfuytg.jpg (250 KB, 616x616) Image search: [Google]
dsfuytg.jpg
250 KB, 616x616
>meet someone I know when I'm out and about
>not really close friends just a classmate
>says he could recognize me because I walk funny
>just laugh awkwardly because what the fuck why would you say that
>tfw been self conscious about how I walk ever since
fucking help me, I feel like I can't walk when I think about walking
>>
>>28769597
How do you walk?
>>
>>28769617
that's the thing man, I don't think I walk weird, I mean I'm just fucking walking but I don't really know. I just psych myself out when I think about it.
>>
File: 1463196649160.png (7 KB, 574x387) Image search: [Google]
1463196649160.png
7 KB, 574x387
>>28769597
I had the same issue about three years ago.

My inabilty to stop walking strange resulted in me spending about a year of therapy. Its actually a type of mental disorder. It's caused by anxiety and body dysmorphia resulting in an uncommon form of hypochondria. Whatever you do, don't think about how you are walking otherwise it will worsen and next thing you know your life will become an irl Ministry of Funny Walks.
>>
Dude, sometimes I just walk like a fucking freak
I think it's because I have a stuff upper body, like I don't know how to relax my torso
I'm also a lanklet so I have weirdly long arms

Anyway, sometimes I think I walk like Steven Seagal runs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0
>>
>>28769767
>Whatever you do, don't think about how you are walking
oh, t-thanks
>>
File: sgs.jpg (136 KB, 625x459) Image search: [Google]
sgs.jpg
136 KB, 625x459
bumping for more advice.
>>
>>28769905
Don't think about breathing, either. DEFINITELY don't do that.
>>
>>28769597
>He does the Virgin Wal
>>
I have a mild case of cerebral palsy. I know this feel. If someone just notices it I don't let it upset me. If someone makes fun of me for it I just make a mental note that they're a simple minded piece of shit and I don't associate with them.
>>
My friend made fun of me in school for bouncing when I walk. Then eight years later I'm on this site and people are talking about the autism bounce. Figures
Anyway I'm pretty sure I phased it out
>>
Who else walks on their toes from time to time? or did so growing up?
I've hid it from everyone except family so far, and noone has ever mentioned it other than "oh you grew up doing that"
>>
Record yourself walking and compare. (But somehow you can't know you're being recorded,otherwise you'll try to walk a certain way?)
>>
>>28771662
My friend had some of issues with his feet medically and he has to walk with his toes perminently and his lower legs are strong as fuck.
>>
File: 1452451441059.gif (213 KB, 232x377) Image search: [Google]
1452451441059.gif
213 KB, 232x377
>>28769597
Reminder that no matter how you walk, you can achieve great things.
>>
>>28769675
Some spergs kind of dip their body downward when they walk. Are you sure you're not doing that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.