[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought you guys should see this: http://qz.com/688447/my-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: crazy.girl_.jpg (616 KB, 2743x2187) Image search: [Google]
crazy.girl_.jpg
616 KB, 2743x2187
Thought you guys should see this:

http://qz.com/688447/my-boyfriend-insisted-a-gun-would-keep-us-safer-up-until-the-day-he-shot-me-in-the-face/?utm_source=atlfb

Summary:

>be Roastie
>meet man 13 years older than you
>he's a massive douche who nobody in your life approves of
>cradles and fondles his gun at all opportunities
>is a typical controlling and crazy fuckwad
>he's in and out of jail
>can't get over love for Sociopath Chad
>S-Chad kills cat and shoots you in the face

>blame guns

I'm liberal and support more restrictions on firearms, but bruh... come on.
>>
>>28769005

What else is new? Women hate having agency and suffering the consequences of ones actions.

Wait till Hillary gets elected and her supreme court appointee rolls back "McDonald vs Chicago" and "Heller vs DC".

Stupid Republicans could have chosen Rand Paul, but no they had to go with the orange windbag. Despite the fact that:

A.: Trump does support an Assault Weapons Ban

B: He has no chance of winning.
>>
>>28769005
I believe in owning guns but desu men are unstable as fuck, guns should be owned by the women in the relationship
>>
>>28769180
Rand Paul and libertarianism are a joke embraced only by the most low energy people.
>>
>>28769374

Libertarianism.... low energy people.....

Yeah, because a libertarian society actually requires people to work and low energy people like doing that so much.

Dumb fuck......
>>
>>28769425

>falling for the meme
>>
>>28769348
In all fairness, that is quality bait
>>
>>28769438
Have you even looked at any of the threads here?
>>
>>28769374
Rand Paul does not identify as a libertarian and says he's a proud republican who always votes with the party. he's not Papa Paul.
>>
Sounds like if it wasn't a gun it would have been something else that put her in the hospital.
>>
>>28769005
any pictures of her new face?
>>
>>28769630

>Much Kek very lol
>>
>>28769630
nvm found a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeTN4B5HENg

>>28769657
fuck off reddit
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (74 KB, 648x393) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
74 KB, 648x393
>>28769630

OP here. This is the picture featured on her writer profile.

>mfw she looks exactly like the kind of woman who'd date an abusive asshole and not realize she's getting played by S-Chad
>>
>>28769715
>>28769723
looks like she gained weight.
>>
>"In the months that followed [the shooting], I learned I'd been in an abusive relationship."

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>28769715

Hey man, dont associate me with that SJW cancer.
>>
>>28769723
why is "survivor" her title? Whats it supposed to mean?
I mean, is her accomplishment taking a bullet to the face? Is she saying she can take more?
>>
>>28769005

I'm pretty left leaning, but I think a lot of liberals would change their minds if they actually shot a gun. It's such a rush
>>
>>28769005
Americans are so stupid.

Imma "use muh guns" to show how big and strong I am

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

The thread I made earlier, you fat fucks, has proven that Canadian society is hands down the better.

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing Canada is, not only for slaughtering you like the pigs you are, but also for saving the world from your degeneracy.

You wouldn't ever see as many school shootings here as you see in your degenerate country
>>
>>28771085
noce pasta friend
>>
>>28771085
>We are NOT Americans!
Canadian culture in a nutshell
>>
>>28771130
>American """"""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""

Ha, you just further my point
>>
>>28771085
ebin pasta m80 eat shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.