[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
questions for fembots - which one do you prefer? which one would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: dsa.jpg (241 KB, 1159x610) Image search: [Google]
dsa.jpg
241 KB, 1159x610
questions for fembots - which one do you prefer? which one would you rather ''fuck''?
>>
Right all the way. Why would I want a hormone infested beefcake with a receding hairline?
>>
>>28769000
On the right, he looks more natural.
>>
>>28769000
Unironically the one on the right. He looks like a chill dude rather than someone who will shatter my larynx with his fist if I disagree with him.
>>
The one with more money, of course!
>>
File: 1463355394545.png (307 KB, 918x716) Image search: [Google]
1463355394545.png
307 KB, 918x716
>>28769223
kek, skellybro ftw
>>
File: trumppepegun.png (330 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
trumppepegun.png
330 KB, 401x547
>>28769126
>Why would I want a hormone infested beefcake with a receding hairline?

you're a girl browsing /r9k/, if you're mentally ill enough to browse this board and partake in discussion here as a women. you have a mental disorder, frankly you're fucking retarded and your opinion doesn't mean shit in the real world because that guy on the left is going balls deep into normal girls. I'm sure he doesn't care about what some sub 4/10 flabby cunt thinks about his body. Do us all a favor rink bleach and get the fuck out.
>>
>>28769000
Guy on the left looks really insecure and overcompensating, and like he doesn't have anything going on in his life but the gym.
>>
they'll take them both given the chance

sluts gonna slut
>>
>>28769000
Fuck off with your self esteem raising normie shit.
A small percentage of females would want left body, but that doesn't make your skinny limbs and toneless body any better.
>>
>>28769000
>fembots
Where do you think we are? Nice trips either way.
>>
>fembots
No such thing.

Orogonol Commont
>>
Faggot here

The right one
>>
>>28769523
>Faggot here

trashman.jpeg :^)
>>
homosexual here. the one on the left.
>>
>>28769201
>>28769182
>>28769126

this is why I despise women
>>
>>28769000
Left to fuck, right to date
>>
right. why the fuck would you chose left? he looks like a fucking brute and like he would kill you if you disagreed with him or some shit. right is far more attractive and aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>28771480
How so? They like guys who haven't taken steroids more than guys who have taken steroids. And?..
>>
The only women who would choose left are roided female bodybuilders
>>
>>28771728

you don't need to take steroids to look like that. I bet they will change their mind once they see it irl.
>>
>prefer
left, he looks like less of a douche

>fuck
neither
>>
>>28769000
Left because right is a manlet.
>>
>>28771480
>Stop having preferences different to mineeee1!111!1!!

This is why women don't take you seriously
>>
Right, obviously. I admire the left, but he's far past the point of attractiveness imo.
>>
>>28771842

this is why you're a cuck
>>
>>28771817
>you don't need to take steroids to look like that.

True, but to look like that without them takes some god tier dedication. I can't really imagine anyone looking like that who's job/life doesn't revolve around fitness/bodybuilding.
>>
>women would prefer the lazy fratbro chad douchebag over the hardworking guy on the left

They're just proving the height face frame memes right, on this very day I wish that I could pull an ER.
>>
>>28771895
Buzzwords are fun, huh?

Out of curiosity, why do you actually despise women? you never really explained
>>
>>28771817
>you don^t need to take steroids to look like that
/fit/izen of 7 years here, stop talking about thing's you don't know jackshit about faggot
>>
>>28771901
>I can't really imagine anyone looking like that who's job/life doesn't revolve around fitness/bodybuilding.

wew, I can't imagine you can't imagine
>>
>>28771914

>women would prefer the lazy fratbro chad douchebag over the hardworking guy on the left

>unironically thinking like this

wew lad
>>
>>28771817
>you don't need to take steroids to look like that
yes you absolutely do
>>
>>28771914
Well duh, he's much more pleasant to look at and probably works hard in other areas while having more conversational topics than "YEH BRO PROTEEN BRO WEIGHTS BRO"
>>
File: 1462896886086.jpg (175 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462896886086.jpg
175 KB, 1080x1080
>>28771931
>>28771956

don't be jelly cus you didn't make it natty brehs
>>
>>28771991
>t. delusional faggot that has been lifting for a few months
Natural muscle gains aren't linear, it's what any guy that has been lifting 3+ years knows. You're probably one of those overmotivated skinny faggots that shares fitness articles on normiebook.
>>
Left, and let me tell you why:
>most likely knows that that kind of body is not what most women would find attractive
>therefore clearly cares about himself more than he cares about what women think of him
>in other words, not an attention whore
plus I respect the amount of hard work it must take to get to that size.

whereas with right
>only puts in enough effort at the gym to get the bare-minimum of what girls will want to fuck him
>wearing raybans
>at a party, most likely a frat party
>shorts are a stupid colour
>obviously vain to attract women
>nothing except his sex drive probably even populates his brain
clearly a pussy.

anyone picking right is stupid.
>>
>>28769182
what company you work for? USSA here
>>
>>28772037

your butthurt is delicious. You will respond to this post cus you are a retard
>>
>>28772046
>bodybuilder
>literally slaving away to make his body as aesthetic as possible
>not a "strongman" mind you, not as concerned with actual power, just looks
>not an attentionwhore
u wot
>>
Here's an interesting article that covers a study on this topic.

Basically women would even take skinny dudes over bodybuilders.

http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-%E2%80%94-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
>>
>>28772086
I think that it's better for him to want to impress other people in the bodybuilding community than it would be for him to build his entire appearance around what he thinks girls will want. desperation for sex is the biggest turnoff for me. what I meant by attentionwhoring is that the guy on the right has no ambition beyond fucking/getting girls, so everything he does is for female attention. the guy on the left doesn't care nearly as much about female attention.
>>
>>28772135
> desperation for sex is the biggest turnoff for me
How about leprosy

>the guy on the right has no ambition beyond fucking/getting girls
How do you know? He's wearing sunglasses and red shorts next to a children's pool. That's all you know about him. See the kid in the background? Maybe that's his.
>>
>>28772387
>leprosy
lol what? I don't think having a disease is worse than being a slave to female ttention

>how do you know
how do you know anything about either of the guys in the picture? there's nothing to go by except first impressions, and those are the first impressions I got. it's equally possible that the guy on the left is a total sweetheart and the guy on the right is a serial child murderer who hasn't been caught yet.
>>
>>28772482
>lol what? I don't think having a disease is worse than being a slave to female ttention
Yes, but what turnoffs are concerned?

>how do you know anything about either of the guys in the picture?
I don't.
You don't.
That's the point.

What we know about the guy on the left is that he's taken steroids and has professional photos of himself taken at the gym.
>>
Left because he looks mentally ill and overcompensating enough to understand my feels
>>
>>28771914
>hardworking

30 minutes upper body 3 times a week + steroids = mass size
>>
>>28769000
Faggot here. Right for sure
>>
>>28769253
top kek at any misogyny
>>
>>28769000
>men still unironically think women like muscles

its all about FACE FRAME HEIGHT you fucking gymcels
>>
>>28769000
The right, he looks natural. A little more muscle would be nice , but the one on left scares me
>>
>>28769275

I actually know a guy like that from my high school. Never went to college, works in a retail store, and doesn't really do much else other than go to the gym slamming protein shakes and uploading "inspirational" fitness shit on Instagram.

He has a hot gf though.
>>
>>28771817

Yes and you probably think zyzz was full natty too (who was smaller than guy in pic).
>>
>>28771914

Kek it doesn't take nearly as much work ethic to succeed in fitness as it does in real life.

Anyone can lift some weight and put it back down a few times a week, follow basic nutrition plan, etc.

I know tons of lazy NEET's who are fit. Lifting is only "hard" if you've never done anything requiring diligence in your entire life.
>>
>>28769000
lel the right has way better ab genetics
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.