[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help anon's mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Can you guys help me?
My mom works as a teacher at a middle school.
Apparently there's a vote on a goverment site about an activity of hers, and it's on this link: http://sae.edu.ro/2016/votare/votes/vote/356 (She gave me another link with more options because she doesn't know much about how web browsers work, but this is the right option.)
The site is in romanian.

In order to vote you have to input your e-mail adress in the middle text field, above the button labeled "Trimitere vot".

Then click the button labeled "Trimitere vot".

Then you'll receive a confirmation e-mail. It might end up in Spam, but click the last link in the email to verify the vote.

The votes don't mean much, but she's always so sad after finding out they didn't get enough votes each year.

The site is a goverment site, so they won't send you any unwanted e-mails afterwards. There's an english version of the front page somewhere, but I won't even bother linking it here because the english is horribly butchered.

Pic completely unrelated.
>>
bumped with the power of a thousand suns
>>
the flesh is weak but the bump is strong
>>
>>28768817
voted for your mom
>>
>>28769431
thanks Anon, appreciate it. I'm sure my mom does too
>>
Done, how many are needed?
>>
>>28768817
Hello fellow Romanian, voted :)
>>
Too lazy to put my email but I'll bump for you anon
>>
waiting for their mail, i'll check back in a few minutes
>>
>>28769853
No actual goal to be reached from what I know, I received minimal info but I guess the more the better.
>>
done

orengano
>>
>>28768817
And you think that just being the mother of a robot warrants the assumption that she's an exceptional teacher?

If anything, it's the opposite, and I should email sae.edu.ro to inform them that since she has a son without elementary sense of justice, then heredity implies that she's possibly not too trustworthy either.
>>
>>28770319
...And she's not a good role model to the kids.
>>
>>28770319
But you don't know her name.
My mom was always away most of the day, since she teaches to a lot of classes, and my dad died in a car crash when I was 13, so there's that I guess.
Kinda pathetic, blaming the death of my father and my mother's career for my failures in life, but I suppose it might be right.
>>
File: 1428957482791.jpg (98 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
1428957482791.jpg
98 KB, 422x768
My yuropoor friends tell me I shouldn't trust gypsies.
>>
>>28770403
That's good advice. I'm not a gypsy, most gypsies are either homeless or live in mansions, and I highly doubt they'd have the certifications to become a teacher. You need a study in college that most people don't take to become a teacher, and most people from my mother's generation didn't go to college or anything simillar because the country used to be communistic, so they'd just graduate high school with a guaranteed job they'd like.
>>
File: image.png (59 KB, 714x594) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59 KB, 714x594
>>28770381
>But you don't know her name.

So they don't even know whom they are collecting votes for?

I made an e-mail account to send pic related.
>>
>>28768817
Your mom is a respectable woman.
>>
Am votat si eu. Mult succes mamei tale :)
>>
>>28770586
>not saving the pages and sending htmls/mhts
>>
>>28770586
It's not for her.
It's for 6 schools from an entire county.
The site doesn't belong to a school, it belongs to the Ministry of Education (or similar translations)
But few people are voting nowadays because it's Romania.
Would be even better if they closed the voting though, that means nobody gets to win, rather than the capital city schools usually winning. Thanks, senpai, didn't think of that.
>>
>>28770670
1. Do you see an attachment field?
2. Why should I make them suspect I'm doing what OP's doing, namely faking documents, which is impossible with live versions?
>>
>>28770684
Still making odd assumptions that you sense of who should win is the objective truth. What if the capital schools *are* better? Perhaps they should just control the results for the % of households with Internet access, which for all we know they actually might be doing.
>>
>>28770706
>implying an eastern european goverment agency trusts 4chan as evidence
>>
>>28770747
>you sense
*your sense
>>
>>28770747
It's rather tricky to explain, but this is what I mean: The voting is for events, rather than schools or individuals. This particular one is centered around an even that took place in 6 schools in my county. The capital city events come from high schools, where the children are between the ages of 14 and 18, therefore most likely have constant access to the internet. This is why their stuff usually gets more than 4 votes. This activity was orchestrated for smaller children, 8-12 years olds namely, who have short attention spans and don't care about the voting.
>>
>>28770817
Well then you 'should' (not really, but at least that would explain the problem with the voting) explain that in the OP rather than make us (not all of us though apparently) just consider this a generic request for pollrigging.
>>
Voted anyway
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.