[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are males so low value?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1454808241245.png (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454808241245.png
97 KB, 640x640
lol guys have such low sexual value

i could literally put a craigslist ad letting people lick my clit and get money for it.

whilst you'd have to pay $200 to get serviced like that.

you know what i may just do that right now.

ITT explain how it feels to be a low-value male with no worth on the sexual market
>>
Because society puts whores like you on a fucking pedestal and says you can do no wrong, even though you're a narcissistic cunt.
>>
>>28768806
>explain how it feels to be a low-value male with no worth on the sexual market
Pretty good man. I have all the buying power, you're just a slab of meat to be bought.
>>
This isn't bait, it's a stick with a rope thrown into the ocean.
Nobody will reply seriously and those who appear that they do are just biting because they're bored and lie to you about it.
>>
>>28768806
I'm thinking theres about a 70% chance you are a dude
>>
>fat, ugly slob
>still can get paid $80 for a BJ

men are pathetic lol
>>
>>28768970
>there are women who are unironically proud of the fact that their only value is as a cheap hooker
>>
Due to the gender pay gap men can afford to buy sexual services while women have to offer them.
Actually the sex industry is closing that gap.
>>
if you have no shame in selling out and being a prostitute, go for it dude. i don't see the problem. nobodys gonna pay a guy for sex because /every guy/ wants to have sex. you can just ask. simple as that.
>>
>>28768985
better than the zero value of many robots

and an $80 bj isn't "cheap.". you're naive.
>>
Because society can exist with low number of males and still thrive due to massive amount of births that will happen but it cannot if rate of birth<rate of death. Greater the amount of women, greater will be new members of society being born
>>
>>28768806
How does it feel knowing that the only reason men talk to women is because they want to get their dick wet. It's literally impossible to have an intelligent conversation with a woman without her making it all about herself and acting like a self-entitled child.
Also i'm pretty sure you're a dude anyway, if you were a woman you'd be away getting dicked by chad.
>>
It makes me sad that women won't have children, they'll just use sex as a bargaining chip and keep taking contraceptives getting their hormones imbalanced and possibly contracting STDs due to all the sex they have. Women will never have that storybook wedding and life that their fathers used to read to them about when they were little. Women will keep worshipping celebrities and investing themselves in falsehoods such as feminism to give them the justice which only men and God can give them.
>>
>>28769034
>better than the zero value
I think my employer would disagree. At least I don't need to put my mouth on any gross dicks
>>
>>28768806
no need for craigslist, I can tell you right now that I'll pay you to lick your clit
>>
>>28768877
i'm just making a point, i'm not even trying to be narcissitic
>>28768957
you probably don't even know the difference, have you even seen a woman?
>>28768952
it just shows how low value guys are that they will even waste their time.
>>28768985
it's not even about that, it's that people will even pay to SPEND TIME with me. nobody even knows who the fuck you are.

guys btfo, all of you should commit sucide.
>>
>>28769088
you don't say BTFO after your own post you sperg
>Stacy can't into memes
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
>>28768806
Lol you a stupid bitch honestly.
Fronting with that "All niqqas shit " when bitches pay me JUST for my time.

"80 dollars" I could be getting you 500, Lizards too stupid to be making that much tho.
>>
>>28769064
i've also never had to put my mouth on gross dicks, because i have the power of discretion. easy money, sucking perfectly clean dicks that belong to perfectly normal dudes. it's worth every penny to not be a wageslave.
>>
>>28769088
Guys can pick up guys just as easily as you pick up guys. I fail to see how we're unequal in that regard.
>>
>>28769088
you have to make the trolling sound real dude, on a 1-10 scale of believable you just fell into the negatives.
>>
>>28769106

lol you're so autistic you have hardcoded rules for your memes. omg keep digging.
>>
>>28769150
>taking the post seriously
top zozzle
>>
File: sides.gif (2 MB, 627x345) Image search: [Google]
sides.gif
2 MB, 627x345
>>28768995
>this is what nu males unironically believe
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>28768995

is this you, cuck?
>>
>>28769088
I see a woman every time I look down, bro. This is how I am pretty certain you are a dude.

(Not entirely certain, but the vast majority of crying about how hard life is for men that I've seen is done by men. Obviously when I say 70% chance of dude that also means I think there's about a 30% chance you are either a narcissistic Stacey or a bitter khv fembot.)
>>
b-but anon, you're wrong!

(almost) everybody has inherent sexual value to themselves because they can fap!
>>
>>28768995

Women offer said services because theres demand for them. Theres demand for them because its harder for men to get a partner than it is for women.

Prostitution prices are a reflexion of that.
>>
>>28768806
It feels bad that no girl will ever lust after me
I don't even care for casual sex
>>
File: 1453959163232.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1453959163232.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>28768806
how does it feel that you're so common and your value is so low that your only worth is to some fat loser on craigslist who will pay money to shittily lick your open wound while you grit your teeth and fake moan to earn the $200 you know you need to live
lol
>>
File: 1366211444970.png (180 KB, 459x503) Image search: [Google]
1366211444970.png
180 KB, 459x503
>>28768806
because patriarchy
>>
>>28769660
pfft i wouldn't even allow a fat loser or someone under 6ft to touch me. the good thing is there are so many at least good decent looking losers that will still pay for sexual services if i ever had to do that.
i am currently happy with bf tyvm
>>
>>28769731
you mean to tell me I just replied to bait?
>>
>>28769088

Not really. Sure more half of all fairly young women can get paid for sex. But then most of them also want a steady romantic relationship, and then prostitution becomes a problem for them.

So I think it evens out, men might generally not have sexual value(to women), but then, they do have a sort of value women are after.

This of course means men like me have to put up with the idea that our women date us out of some of calculation. But then we can also get laid for eighty bucks. So that evens out as well.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.