[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: rarepepethread.jpg (52 KB, 780x694) Image search: [Google]
rarepepethread.jpg
52 KB, 780x694
You have to kill yourselves using only objects in the room and within 2 minutes. How?
>>
Repeated bang my head against the wall whilst choking myself with a neck pillow. 2eezy
>>
>>28768749
I have a shotgun in my closet just waiting for me when I'm ready.

Lately I've been feeling bipolar about it.

I just don't see a path to a good life, I'm inherently shit.
>>
Electricity does marvels
>>
I got two kukris, folding knife, balisong, Swiss army knife two Finnish puukkos.
This is gonna be messy.
>>
>>28768749
Swallow the almonds I'm eating without chewing. I'll choke and die soon enough.
>>
>>28768749
I could inhale that can of air freshener...
>>
>>28768749
I have a lot of guns.
A LOT.
So, the whole two minutes will really just consist of me deciding which one would cause the smallest mess.
However, I think I'm out of luck there, since every one I own is either very high powered or very low powered.
>>
>>28768987
Why give a shit about mess? You're gonna die anyways.
>>
>>28768749
i have a sword in my room, it's not gonna be hard.
>>
>>28769029
Because I have a family and I don't want to have my last action on Earth be that of an asshole who makes the job of some cleaner super fucking hard, forcing him to paint over the grey matter all over the room.
>>
>>28768864
>feeling bipolar about it

wat? bipolar isn't a feeling.
>>
>piss into wall socket
>electricity travels up stream
>die
>>
>>28768864
>feeling bipolar
I knew normies have a bad understanding of my mental illness but come on...
>>
>>28768749
Hang myself with my belt. I'd try to compress the carotid artery for a faster death. I already plan to do that anyway within the next few weeks if I don't find a job.
>>
>>28768749
Slam my throat down on my hobby knife and hope I hit the carotid artery or jugular veins.
>>
>>28768749
I got rope. I will just hang myself.

Or a knife, cut the juggular artery
>>
>>28769065
>>28769099
>when illiterate people think they're literate

'Bipolar' is primarily a simple adjective meaning 'having two poles'. A football ball can be considered bipolar, or even a fucking egg. The word was a perfectly fine synonym for 'ambivanelt'. It's not that poster's fault that you nominalize the word as the name of the disorder.
>>
File: 1456175275503.jpg (8 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1456175275503.jpg
8 KB, 245x250
>shotgun
You lose again.
>>
>>28769141
what do you expect when using terminology used almost exclusively to describe a disorder? a real literate person would avoid the term and pick another word in it's place.
>>
>>28768749
I'll use my window and jump off the 4th floor
>>
>>28769221
>almost exclusively to describe a disorder

Not my fault you only read about pop psychology and not physics or etymology or, I now see, even biology uses this term. Are you a woman?
>>
>>28769073
Now this is a good idea
>>
File: 1463249211610.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1463249211610.png
33 KB, 917x1186
I have an enormous amount of psychiatric medication and some knives. I'd down as many pills as I could, as fast as I could, then slit my wrists and neck.
>>
>>28769383
>not slitting a major artery open and inserting the pills into the vessel

It's like you don't even know your own body.
>>
Slit my throat with the knife next to me
Hang myself with the sheets
>>
>>28768864
ravioli ravioli ravioli
>>
I have a nice 10 story window

so I think I'm good?

I also have a panini press to stick my head or balls in
>>
Im in the train. Just could brek the windows with emergency hammer then jump out (90km/h)
>>
Stab myself with a cactus
>>
>>28769809
post your cactus

cactusblox
>>
I have a belt and could hang myself on the doorhandle. It's kinda loose though so it will probably fail
>>
>>28768749
I'm in the kitchen right now. I've got large knives, I'm good.
>>
>>28768749
Guitar strings around my neck and jump out of the window.
Will this decapitate me robots?
>>
>>28768749
I'm in a fifth floor. I need no objects.
>>
>>28768749
Drive into a running airplane on the airstrip
>In a truck on an airfield plane lot posting this
>>
>>28769809
>>28770278
do it cactusboy
>>
>>28768749
drink the turpentine i use to paint and snort as much benzos as my nose can fit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.