[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n -9DgqyWY How does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Snip20160310_9.png (80 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
Snip20160310_9.png
80 KB, 300x442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n-9DgqyWY

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>28768589
>intermittent memeing

didn't even watch, kek
>>
>>28768589
Humored because greg o'gallagher is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28768667
Please elaborate why he is an idiot. He seems to be living every mans dream.
>>
>le american psycho bruce wayne middle school sociopath meme
KEK
>>
>>28768686
Not him but lots of other videos of people making fun of him who are also very popular, simply because he takes steroids, lies, and gives very bad dieting advice.
>>
>>28768686
>He seems to be living every mans dream.
I hope you don't really believe that. If you do it's no surprise you're envious of a guy who knows nothing about nutrition and gives terrible advice.
>>
That fucking house and backyard. Fuck the money, or being a chad, or having a gf, if i could just live in that house alone and smoke weed all day with that view I would be fuckin set
>>
>>28768589
It doesn't.

Origami comment.
>>
>people with good genetics try to say they're where they are because of they're hard work and virtues
>>
File: 1407637123054.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1407637123054.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>28768820
>everything is genetics

edgy and epic
>>
>>28768820
>el genetics meme

maybe if he was black, quit being such a lazy faggot anon
>>
>>28768820
whats does this have to do with genetics? the guy is just rich and working out is easy for rich people
>>
>>28768956
>le rich people meme
any excuse to justify your laziness huh?
>>
That was an advertisement for pellegrino water.
>>
>all these jealous fat people claiming they don't want to be him

top fucking kek guys top fucking kek
>>
>>28769076
that applies to you too you fucking schlub
>>
>>28769076
>m-maybe if i say "kek" enough ill be right!

kek
>>
>>28768820
>genetics

His face isn't anything special though. He's pretty average and if he didn't have all the time and money to work out and eat right he'd look like anyone else here. He just isn't horribly disfigured by shit genetics.
>>
>that is not his stuff
it's product placement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYqPs0LInls
>>
Why do all these fitness faggots make these videos where they are pretending they are the MC of an anime. It's so bad.

>I am the ultiamte.. i have cultivated an awe inspiring body,... come with me to UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus fuck. I'm built (i actually look better than that guy) and I don't make gay videos like this
>>
>>28768589
Real Patrick Bateman you mean, what the fuck, they mistook the Christian Bale character, he is EXACTLY Patrick Bateman
>>
>>28769267
for attention and self gratification, how else will he get a sense of self worth without an expensive car and showing everyone else how much better he is?
>>
His aesthetic and strength is pretty good. But I have a feeling that this whole fasting thing is a meme. I also have the feeling he is just running a cycle of Test E. Also, Ferrari and big houses are gay. I want a decent two bed and bath out in the middle of 500 acres of land in Colorado or Oregon. And a nice truck or Bronco.
>>
>>28769352
What the fuck, just watch the first minute of that video and the intro of American Psycho side by side, fucking creepy man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk93hTVRpW8
>>
>>28769450
They obviously copied from it, its not "creepy"
>>
>>28769470
it's creepy because American Psycho was supposed to be a comical exaggeration of self obsessed wall street life, and now this guy makes the same video but with no hint of irony, the American Psycho has come to life.
>>
>obsessing so much over your looks and muscle definition you will starve yourself

pathetic
>>
File: 1461339347384.jpg (61 KB, 413x407) Image search: [Google]
1461339347384.jpg
61 KB, 413x407
>>28768589
Soooo he's basically a rich Chad who works out and films himself doing it for a "living"?

I came here to say it makes me feel absolutely indifferent, but now that I think about it, it makes me feel kinda jelly desu.
>>
>>28768988
He inherited it all from his parents
>>
>>28768589
This seemed like more of a self-serving Facebook status brag-post than a video about wanting to show the "benefits of fasting". If he really wanted to simply talk about dieting and not just show off all the money he had, he wouldn't have an aerial view of his fucking mansion and lamborghini and wife posing in front of perfect lighting etc etc

Yes, his assets are desirable and so is his body but this video wasn't truly about that. It was a literal "look at me you guys check me out r u jellz??" ...And that was made abundantly clear by almost everything he did in the video

And good fucking god the music just made it cringy
>>
>>28770238
I agree with you. Also the car is not even his. He rented it for a few days.
>>
cant IMAGINE the staleness of his breath if he says he doesnt eat for 8 hours after waking up
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.