[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any real proof that women only want chad? Or is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 40
File: thppreload_022.jpg (171 KB, 768x954) Image search: [Google]
thppreload_022.jpg
171 KB, 768x954
Is there any real proof that women only want chad?

Or is this a /r9k/ meme?
>>
yeah, it's called real life
>>
The fact that women stay in abusive relationships for years, when even most of the worst can easily be escaped by simply calling the police.
>>
Women want chads dick by definition.
>>
>>28768350
>Is there any real proof that women only want chad?
Just go to any normie gathering spot and you'll see it for yourself. Sure there are variations like : Artistic Chad, Bad Boy Chad, Nerd Chad, Mysterious Chad or Comedian Chad. In the end Chad wins.
>>
>>28768350
Femanon here. I think a subsection of women want Chad (mostly Stacey, desu), but I don't think the majority of women do. I think Chads and Staceys are a small minority who mostly fuck each other, and who most normal people don't even include in their dating pool.

But maybe Chad and Stacey are both big enough sluts that it looks like they are getting all the sex, even when there are plenty of people getting laid who are nowhere near that category?
>>
>>28768453
>>28768430
>>28768380
>>28768370

So....any real proof with a source?
>>
>>28768350
It's a meme. Even beta bitch boys can get desirable gfs.
>>
>>28768526

Yeah its called take a step outside
>>
>>28768453
Sounds like you're just defining Chad as 'anyone women want' and then making a different subcategory of Chad each time some guy outside of the exisitng Chad definition gets attention.
>>
with tinder even the ugliest cunts can fuck chad

its literally pointless to try nowadays

you always get a used up slut
>>
File: FZLA02S[1].jpg (96 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
FZLA02S[1].jpg
96 KB, 800x960
>omg hes so smart he even told me that he reads books like dostoyevsay and james joys!!! :)))
>>
File: Missing.png (11 KB, 199x240) Image search: [Google]
Missing.png
11 KB, 199x240
>>28768350
No, it's not true, because if it was true, then I wouldn't have a gf.
>>
File: DUng6cs.jpg (59 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
DUng6cs.jpg
59 KB, 313x286
>>28768635
>even trying to pretend that robots aren't more shallow than women
>>
>>28768570
I call them situational Chads. The majority of people have chances to be Chad in their environment if they have right personality and looks. Only the very few can be universal Chads but women desire them the most.
>>
>>28768642
were talking about actual human beings here, not 15 year olds
>>
>>28768350
Nah, it's closer to the truth that most women have painfully low self worth so dating or attraction a lot of the time is for social status, but on the other hand most women actually have no idea what they want so if you have skills you can manufacture desire for you.

If you mean by Chad "someone who is productive member of society and can be sociable" then yeah girls are looking for Chads.
>>
File: 1410920954916.png (275 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
1410920954916.png
275 KB, 494x494
>>28768642
>still in the honeymoon phase
wew lad i got some bad news for you
>>
>>28768680
>someone who is productive member of society and can be sociable

lol

chad is someone with a good height and face, not some cuck that got a CS degree

fucking idiot
>>
>Tinder records and other online attractiveness stats
>early human genetic records or just genetic records in general, way more women reproduce successfully than men and it even goes to 17:1 in times of climate change or when the shift from hunter-gatherers to agriculture happened and every cavebitch was going after Farmer Chad
>real life where as the average man you will be considered subpar for someone basically in your league
>divorce stats
>>
>>28768676
I'm 22 and my gf is 21, but whatever you want to believe anon.

>>28768695
What, that eventually we won't be as lovey-dovey as we are now? Yeah, no shit - the future is unpredictable, and statistically we're probably going to break up or something. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the good times I'm having now.
>>
what about the top 20 percent thing?

any fact or source to that? or more memes?
>>
>>28768769
>Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the good times I'm having now.

This is exactly what so many people on here don't understand. You can't control all facets of interpersonal relationships. Just meet people and get to know the, Spend time together and have fun, instead of "all I want is my perfectly submissive virginic unicorn who's exactly like the girls in my anime!"
>>
>>28768822
>more memes?

It's all memes.
>>
>>28768673

i need mspaint visual aids of these categorichads
>>
>>28768875
go suck a dick slut
>>
>>28768350
Women just want men, not sorry ass whiny bitches. You don't have to be a chad to be a man.
>>
>>28768899
>>28768822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1imXIDBOdo

When he goes into Tinder stats notice how on the S curve the attractiveness threshold (ie past "average") is actually literally 20th percentile

Good video overall also
>>
>>28768875
Yeah robots have unrealistically high expectations of women, ironically. They expect things to happen to them and refuse to work for anything.
>>
Listen up, because this isn't fucking complicated.

You don't want the women who want chads. I think of my high school class, because that's the last time I was surrounded by mostly degenerate no lifes. The women who went on to only want chads didn't go to uni, are drinking heavily and eating like shit so are rapidly becoming ugly, and have no ability to make interesting or intelligent conversation. You do not want a woman who wants chads. Aspire to more sophistication than that. The girl I am dating now is a literal 10/10 (every time we go out she gets approached, three times she has been scouted for modelling in front of me) and has incredible life experience. She studies law at uni, comes from a wealthy and well connected family, and keeps to herself, avoiding social media, etc. She scoffs at the approaches of frat guys and chads. These people have literally nothing to offer her. She could fuck 20 of them in a night if she wanted, but she has a strong enough superiority complex that chads disgust her. Find someone like that. Find someone who values sophistication and is above chads. Do most women want chads? I don't know. Frankly I don't care. The ones of value certainly don't.
>>
>>28769166
lol

every woman gets approached all the time you fucking idiot
>no pics

fuck off
>>
>>28768350
Yes and no

Of course women want the best men. The fact that there are men who sleep with lots of girls shows that women do have preferences that align into what r9k has coined as "Chad."

But women are also attracted to things for weird reasons or no reason at all. Usually it involves status of some sort, even if it's a small friend group or organization. They can smell out a man of high status, which isn't always dependent on looks or money. Some strange things just happen that way, and it's not like a woman's attractiveness changes her innate desires and preferences. It simply expands her options. My Stacy coworker is dating this really ugly guy (which she freely admits) but she's still really infatuated with him despite being a certified coalburner. I don't like using anecdotal evidence, but it's used for the opposite argument so oh well

>>28768453 is good proof that "Chad" isn't some easily definable thing. Come on, Nerd Chad and Mysterious Chad? This is clearly just to explain away any deviation from the original Chad meme of tall, built, handsome, rich, etc. A Chad is purely defined by his success with women, and even if a guy has a relationship with one gorgeous woman he apparently qualifies as a Chad.

There are a lot of dumb memes on this site designed to break you down and make you feel worthless (manlet, dicklet, etc) which is too bad because robots should be building each other up to spite normies. It's Chad and Stacy who want us at eachother's throats
>>
>>28769202
Not going to post pics. What would that prove anyway? It's absurdly easy to get pull a random pic from fb. It wouldn't convince anyone. You believe it or not, I don't care.
>>
>>28769166
>These people have literally nothing to offer her
Wait, what do you have to offer? Are you her pimp?
>>
>>28769202
>every woman gets approached all the time you fucking idiot
Have you actually asked women about this? Because when I ask 8/10s they generally say they get approached all the time in clubs/bars (obviously, this goes without saying). But only once or twice just walking on the street/on campus
>>
>>28769301
depends on your area, if there are no indians/pakis/somalis cold approaching will barely happen
>>
>>28769277
I have things to offer that is not being chad. I do offer some status when we go to dinners/parties (white, tall, attractive, affluent etc.). Mostly though it's the fact that I'm not a braindead moron. We can go to galleries and discuss art, go to the symphony, things like that. Things chad has no interest in
>>
>>28769351
So you're sophisticated Chad (Chad looks + your personality). Big surprise that Chad like you get's the good girl. For example if i'd have your personality but my looks, guess what? I'd get nothing.
>>
what about that tinder statistics thing? or that one dating website that says women find most men as a 1 or 2
>>
File: 1420906129395.jpg (14 KB, 240x224) Image search: [Google]
1420906129395.jpg
14 KB, 240x224
>just a /r9k/ meme
>real proof enough
>>
File: wet sloth.jpg (113 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
wet sloth.jpg
113 KB, 700x468
>>28768350
all women are attracted to alpha men. They are confident, charismatic, successful in some way, funny and usually attractive in either face or body (or both). These are the kind of men that makes a woman feel like a woman, like she's a part of something. Men who make her feel wanted but not needed. Beta guys are the bottom of the barrel. No woman desires or strives for one. If she cannot get a chad, she will settle for a beta and if an opportunity to get with a chad presents itself, she will gladly take it. This is not myth, not legend, not rumors or /r9k/ memes, this is real life.
>>
File: 1457899594390.jpg (207 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
1457899594390.jpg
207 KB, 750x1124
>>28769423
I know what you're talking about but i dont have that picture.
>>
>>28769166
Your Chad yourself. If your dating a so-called 10/10. Not sure why your saying "fuck girls who date Chad," when your Chad.
Don't say "b-but I'm awkward," because it doesn't matter. You have a gf.

Your whole post is pretty much making fun of your own gf, kek.
>>
>>28769415
Just because I have looks does not make me chad. I wouldn't know what to do with myself at a frat party. I don't watch football with 'the boys'. I don't even know what to do with myself at a club. I don't exude sexual confidence. Plus, I used to be ugly (people confirm this). I started getting a decent amount of sleep, eating properly, chewing lots of hard foods, working out, etc. Dressing nicely. Good haircut. My looks jumped up considerably. It still takes effort to maintain.
>>
>>28768453
kek

originalkekfamalam
>>
>>28769489
So you define chad as anyone who gets hot girls and then ask if all hot girls want chad? That's tautology. Of course if you define it that way then all girls want chad.
>>
>>28769460
requesting all of these please

orginalancomeagyte
>>
>>28768493
shouldn't you be sucking chad's cock right now?
>>
>>28769492
You know what i mean and i know what you're trying to say but in the end aesthetics has the final word. I wasnt talk about you being stereotypical frat meathead Chad but having their good looks (like comparing goose and arnold, both attractive). I'm just interested how both of you end up in relationship?
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302 KB, 923x1600
>>28769520
My personal favorite of these
>>
>>28768642
>No, it's not true, because if it was true, then I wouldn't have a gf
but you don't anon, you only think you do, until chad comes along
>>
Sort of? First you have to define chad. Let's assume he's a classic good looking jock. Yes many women will like that he acts confident just like guys like girls that try to look pretty. The same same way guys start to notice natural beauty and not get hung up of clothes, expressions, hair, and makeup a good amount of girls start to realize that chad is not actually that great. Sure many stupid sluts will never learn and always want the bad boy, but definitely not all of them. I like nerdy girls the same way some like nerdy guys. Looks is separate, I'm one of the best looking guys from my old high school grade and I'm definitely no chad. Obviously everyone likes attractive people but it's not always a priority, and chad isn't always attractive.
>>
>>28769562
no not the comics

the tinder thing and that other dating site statistics
>>
>>28768350
who is this semen succubus
>>
>>28768673
you should write a book, anon, you seem to have a good grasp of chad antics and behavior patterns
>>
>tfw 8/10 gf
>i'm a solid 6/10

am i a meme?
>>
>>28769591
How low is your IQ and what MBTI type are you?-
>>
>>28769587
>chad is not always attractive

he is tho you fucking idiot

some faggot that played numbers game and got 2k rejections and 30 lays isnt a fucking chad

retarded fucking piece of shit neck yoursefl
>>
>Is there any proof woman only want successful attractive men?
hmmmmmmm
>>
>>28768526
The Pareto principle.

Source: Google it your own damn self.
>>
>>28769514
Pretty much, yeah. I see Chad as anyone with a gf, or get lots of attention from women.
If you can get a gf, then obviously you have good social skills. Probably good looks too.

I don't care how bad someone say they are socially to try and be a robot (although I'm not sure why normies come here to fit in with robots). I can't take them serious when they have many friends, or a gf.
>>
>>28769608
>post pics
>stop deluding yourself with /soc/ ratings
>neck yourself
>>
>>28768875
get the fuck out, roastie

originaltoast
>>
>>28769621
I knew chads in highschool that were maybe 7/10's but did sports and always acted cocky and got laid all the time. You don't know what you're saying.
>>
>>28769542
We met at a charity dinner. Honestly, she's the girl of my dreams and I'm trying really hard not to fuck it up. We talked most of the night, but I didn't get her number because I'm somewhat shy. I was obsessed with her after but didn't know how to find her (she doesn't have fb). I kept asking people I knew until someone gave me her number. I texted her and was up front about it. We went to dinner and hung out at the beach. Started dating about six months ago. If I was unattractive naturally, but still tried with my appearance, she would probably have still been happy with it. If I didn't put in an effort, no way
>>
>>28769166
>You do not want a woman who wants chads.
are you telling me to start sucking cock, mate? Because all women want chads.
>>
>>28769587
>chad is not always attractive

kek
>>
>>28769672
>did sports
>acted cocky(doesnt matter if they have face)
>7/10
>not sure if retarded and doesnt unerstand how rare 7s are or is just deluded by soc and cant rate for shit(because he is a retarded low iq normalfag imbecil))

eat shit
>>
>>28769541
>cries because believes women only want chad
>aggrssively tells women who don't want chad to go fuck chad

I don't believe your suggestion is in line with your goals, friend.
>>
>>28769728
>"fembot"
>with less than 20 cocks in her past

lol
>>
>>28769649
Then the question is answered for you. For me it's a bit different. I see 'Chad' as a dumb yet attractive guy. Has lots of friends. Loves beer, football, video games. Hasn't had an interesting thought in his life. Low self-awareness. Some girls want guys like that, but not all
>>
>>28768350
>Is there any real proof that women only want chad?
It's not that women only want chad, they just don't want you.
>>
>>28769814
>they just don't want you.

because he's not chad
>>
>>28768350
I don't know. I've had a few girls want me and I am certainly not Chad.
>>
>>28768350
all women want is testosterone, it's the only thing they naturally look for. Guess what type of guy shows off the most testosterone... yes, chads.
>>
>>28769837
They would've upgraded for chad eventually and cucked you 2bh
>>
Absolute shite
I'm 5'2 and skinny with a bit of a belly, I have gargoyle features and spots, and I have some weird kinks. I have a beautiful Dutch girlfriend who I make say 'pretty please' before I give her my dick to suck.
>>
File: 1462005651143.jpg (63 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1462005651143.jpg
63 KB, 736x736
>>28768350
tfw no thiqq white girl

as a white man I should be entitled to this.
>>
>>28769874
Maybe, but can you honestly say that if you had the option to upgrade to a better looking woman you'd refuse? Obviously if I were with a girl I really liked or were even married the answer to that would be no. Maybe women think differently and would still take Chad even if they were married or dating a guy they liked. Maybe that is what separates us.
>>
>>28768350
sub-meme.
a lot of people think it's reality, but some think it's just a stereotype. Can be either by preferring one over another.
>>
>>28768350
Its an R9K thing. Since they don't get laid, they do these insane mental gymnastics to place all the blame on women's completely unrealistic expectations, like height, dick size, jaw line, muscle mass, finances etc etc... then throw out these bullshit stats like "only 20% of all men have sex with 100% of the women" and "if you're under 5'7", you will never get a girlfriend"

In reality, only like 14% of all males 20-24 are virgins and that number decreases greatly every year after that. That 14% includes priests, monks, people abstaining until marriage, those who physically can't etc etc... so 86% of ALL MALES have sex by 24, not only tall guys, rich guys, big dick guys and chads.
>>
>>28769920
Gross
Originals hu akbar
>>
>>28769963
>if you arent a virgin you are a chad

normalfags never fail to amuse me
>>
A chad by this boards definition is anyone with confidance
>>
File: social media stats.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
social media stats.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>28769423
>>28769460

here ya go, famalam

Keep in mind, this wasn't just confirmed using dating sites, but regular social media as well.

Fact is, women are programmed to go for superior genes and status. Only a few men have one of these two, let alone both. Combine that with the fact that women aren't materially dependent on men via direct reciprocal relationships anymore, but instead with the backup husband that is the State, with all its welfare programs and government jobs taken mostly by women, and they have their own make-work jobs as well, as we see that there's no reason for women to want most men anymore.

Keeping women dependent on men was a sort of field leveler, compared to the natural tournament mating which we're wired for, and which can not sustain a first world.society.
>>
>>28770030
>if you arent a virgin you are a chad
>if a woman has ever been attracted enough to you to act on it you are a chad
>a woman sleeping with you literally moves you into the category of chad
>why do women only sleep with chads?

THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS
>>
>>28770065
thank you family

i appreciate it
>>
>>28770110
wow, you are actually retarded.. im sorry lol

and ye, everyone gets laid nowadays, even ugly 5'2 indians, that doesnt make you a "chad"
>>
>>28769607
Thank you anon but that's just simple observation without personal bias. I have almost zero direct experience therefore my "work" would be completely theoretical.
>>
>>28768743
>Tinder
>a site used almost exclusively for casual sex
>use studies based on its userbase to gauge what men and women are looking for in dating

Theres a large difference between what someone is looking for in a casual hookup and what they want in an actual relationship. I know its hard for you guys to see past the sexual portion of it, as this board is like 3/4s autistic.
>>
File: OKCupid shallowness.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
OKCupid shallowness.png
19 KB, 503x644
>>28770065
And here's the other version, if people are interested.
>>
>>28769728
>women who don't want chad
kek, thats the thing anon, all women want chad in some way, shape or form
>>
>>28769837
because they're settling for you, anon
>>
>>28770387
>it was just a phase
>i can sattle with the ugly cattle now :)

epic
>>
>>28768350
casual sex or short term sexual relationship only with Chad

long term relationship/ marriage, they want Chad but will settle for beta provider (You)

So if you are the bottom 80% of guys then you will either get ugly casual sex or an attractive but sloppy seconds wife
>>
>>28769925
>Maybe, but can you honestly say that if you had the option to upgrade to a better looking woman you'd refuse?
yes I would. If I was dating a woman who made me happy and who I was happy with, why would I ruin that? Women don't think this way of course. They are constantly climbing the social ladder and as soon as the next cock comes along with a chad attached who is better than the man they have, they grab on and start fucking. They continue to ride this cock carousel for as long as they can.
>>
>>28768350

"Chad" on /r9k/ is literally any man who has sex with any woman.

So if you can accept the premise that women want to have sex, then it follows that women only want to have sex with Chad, because that is literally the only type of male she have sex with.

It is literally impossible for a woman to have sex with a robot. Robots do not have sex.
>>
>>28769963
spoken like a true cuck

original cuck
>>
>>28770554
thank you

more of these please

originallly'
>>
Some do but a lot of normal average women are afraid of ever approaching Chad just like you arrng going to approach Stacy.
>>
File: 1453732543907.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1453732543907.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>28770870
Just this amigo
>>
>>28769249
Why do posts like this get no replies? Fuck /r9k/.
>>
>>28771223
Because women only want the very best of men and after 30's they settle with providers.
>>
>>28771223
because he's just shitposting, mate
>>
Go to any place where young people hang out, a bar, a club, a house party, look at what type of guys the more attractive girls are talking to or huddled around. Every single time its the same type of guy. Tall white guy with a strong jawline and handsome face, wide shoulders, height comes from the legs and waist, very thin or skinny. It is very easy to see who is successful with women and who isn't.
>>
>>28771245
>>28771252

>implying the post I replied to wasn't spot on
>being this retarded/this much of a troll
>>
>>28769641
The Pareto principle also states that all a robot needs to do to find a gf is to ask 10 girls and one will accept
>>
>>28771245
>>28771252
Don't respond to it holy shit you should know better

>>28770870
I don't have more exactly like that.
>>
>>28768350
meme for sure.
>source: gf
>>
if women want only chads, where do ugly people come from? Ugly people fuck with each other, too
>>
>>28771386
There comes personality. However if you dont have neither personality nor looks, your chances are almost zero unless you have good career. Then women will settle with you because of your resources.
>>
>>28771286
if you didn't realize that guy >>28769249
was just trying to fuck with us and shitposting, you even more retarded than him.
>>
>>28771546
It's probably the same guy, anon.

I know this is difficult but stop
STOP
stop responding to it.
>>
>>28771309
It's an incredibly common phenomena in animal species with parental investment.

You get men that watch for courted females and fuck them while their partner is distracted then ditch them for the next female. This behavior is positively selected since that female and her cucked spouse invest energy into the DNA of a sneaky male.

Some species, such as firefly and birds, that have visual courtships will watch the back and forth mating ritual, then dive in and fuck the female at the right second while the female is confused who she just consented to mating with.

I've heard a few statements that human marriages with children have about a 10% average of not being biologically related to the father.
>>
>>28771566
There are some animals who can sniff out offspring that is not theirs, and subsequently kill them. Pretty gnarly stuff.
>>
>>28769784
That sounds more like a jock, then a chad. But everyone here has different opinions on what they classify as a Chad, normie, robot, Stacy, etc.
>>
>>28771386
>what is genetic variation

a chad and a stacy can fuck and make an ugly babby too, anon. Shit happens, that's the true horror of it. Otherwise by now, we'd all be chads and stacies and this board wouldn't exist.
>>
>>28771589
Yeah, male lions will execute all cubs if he takes over a breeding pride of females. It quickly turns the females ready for his lion cock

Learning about mating strategies with animals results in the lulziest responses to feminist bullshit. The best one is traumatic insemination

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination
>>
>>28771386
>if only fast gazelles breed, then why do cheetahs still catch slow ones?
>>
>>28771561
It's not, I'm the guy who originally posted and haven't written anything else

Props to the anon who appreciated my post. Too many here have lost touch with the real world
>>
>>28771287
no, it doesn't... not even close

> Alpha: The alpha is the tall, good-looking guy who is the center of both male and female attention. The classic star of the football team who is dating the prettiest cheerleader. The successful business executive with the beautiful, stylish, blonde, size zero wife. All the women are attracted to him, while all the men want to be him, or at least be his friend. At a social gathering like a party, he's usually the loud, charismatic guy telling self-flattering stories to a group of attractive women who are listening with interest. However, alphas are only interested in women to the extent that they exist for the alpha's gratification, physical and psychological, they are actually more concerned with their overall group status.

> Lifetime sexual partners = 4x average+.

> Beta: Betas are the good-looking guys who aren't as uniformly attractive or socially dominant as the Alpha, but are nevertheless confident, attractive to women, and do well with them. At the party, they are the loud guy's friends who showed up with the alcohol and who are flirting with the tier one women and cheerfully pairing up with the tier two women. Betas tend to genuinely like women and view them in a somewhat optimistic manner, but they don't have a lot of illusions about them either. Betas tend to be happy, secure in themselves, and are up for anything their alpha wants to do. When they marry, it is not infrequently to a woman who was one of the alpha's former girlfriends.

> Lifetime sexual partners = 2-3x average.

(cont)
>>
>is there any proof that people prefer to have sex with attractive people
Nope. Couldn't possibly be the case.
>>
>>28771697
> Delta: The normal guy. Deltas are the great majority of men. They can't attract the most attractive women, so they usually aim for the second-tier women with very limited success, and stubbornly resist paying attention to all of the third-tier women who are comfortably in their league. This is ironic, because deltas would almost always be happier with their closest female equivalents. When a delta does manage to land a second-tier woman, he is constantly afraid that she will lose interest in him and will, not infrequently, drive her into the very loss of interest he fears by his non-stop dancing of attendance upon her. In a social setting, the deltas are the men clustered together in groups, each of them making an occasional foray towards various small gaggles of women before beating a hasty retreat when direct eye contact and engaged responses are not forthcoming. Deltas tend to put the female sex on pedestals and have overly optimistic expectations of them; if a man rhapsodizes about his better half or is an inveterate White Knight, he is almost certainly a delta. Deltas like women, but find them mysterious, confusing, and are sometimes secretly a little afraid of them.

> Lifetime sexual partners = 1-1.5x average

> Omega: The truly unfortunate. Omegas are the social losers who were never in the game. Sometimes creepy, sometimes damaged, often clueless, and always undesirable. They're not at the party. It would never have crossed anyone's mind to invite them in the first place. Omegas are either totally indifferent to women or hate them with a borderline homicidal fury.

> Lifetime sexual partners < 2

> Lambda: Those men who have quite literally no interest in conventional male-female sexual relations. They clearly have their own hierarchy of sorts, but I can't say that I know much about it other than it appears to somehow involve youth, free weights, and mustaches.

> Lifetime sexual partners = 10x average+

(cont)
>>
>>28771663
I wonder if that would work with human females though; would killing a woman's child make her cock hungry again?
>>
>>28771725
> Gamma: The introspective, the unusual, the unattractive, and all too often the bitter. Gammas are often intelligent, usually unsuccessful with women, and not uncommonly all but invisible to them, the gamma alternates between placing women on pedestals and hating the entire sex. This mostly depends upon whether an attractive woman happened to notice his existence or not that day. Too introspective for their own good, gammas are the men who obsess over individual women for extended periods of time and supply the ranks of stalkers, psycho-jealous ex-boyfriends, and the authors of excruciatingly romantic rhyming doggerel. In the unlikely event they are at the party, they are probably in the corner muttering darkly about the behavior of everyone else there... sometimes to themselves. Gammas tend to have have a worship/hate relationship with women, the current direction of which is directly tied to their present situation. However, they are sexual rejects, not social rejects.

> Lifetime voluntary sexual partners = .5x average

> Sigma: The outsider who doesn't play the social game and manage to win at it anyhow. The sigma is hated by alphas because sigmas are the only men who don't accept or at least acknowledge, however grudgingly, their social dominance. (NB: Alphas absolutely hate to be laughed at and a sigma can often enrage an alpha by doing nothing more than smiling at him.) Everyone else is vaguely confused by them. In a social situation, the sigma is the man who stops in briefly to say hello to a few friends accompanied by a Tier 1 girl that no one has ever seen before. Sigmas like women, but tend to be contemptuous of them. They are usually considered to be strange. Gammas often like to think they are sigmas, failing to understand that sigmas are not social rejects, they are at the top of the social hierarchy despite their refusal to play by its rules.

> Lifetime sexual partners = 4x average+.
>>
>>28768350
No, women will fuck a wealthy beta in order to financially parasite off him.
>>
>>28771697
>>28771725
>>28771749
sauce: http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/03/socio-sexual-hierarchy.html
>>
File: program.png (468 KB, 593x363) Image search: [Google]
program.png
468 KB, 593x363
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_copulatory_vocalizations

science bitch
>>
>>28771749
What types of women are there senpai?
>>
>>28771725
>>28771749
I want to think that i can achieve Sigma level but stuck in Gamma ways.
>>
File: tumblr_li0hnan6u41qg0zm0o1_500.jpg (129 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_li0hnan6u41qg0zm0o1_500.jpg
129 KB, 500x375
>>28768350
Turn gay. Who do you want to get pounded by? A giant black man who can overpower you.
Now how do you think women feel? In order to understand, you need to spend ssome time being gay and get ravaged like a woman. Then you can please a woman and get all the pussy you want.
I'm still studying and getting my ass manhandled but I'm moving on to pegging as I transition back to being straight. I'll get pegged and learn tips about how to please a woman then I'll draw upon my knowledge of how I like getting fucked to determine how best to fuck a lady.
Not just the fucking but also the seduction and relationship dynamics. There's a certain way that a nigga can behave that makes my butthole pucker and I assume I can behave this way wwith women and make their pussy wet.
>>
>>28771950
I'm pretty sure you're just a faggot
>>
>>28771697
>>28771725
>>28771749
>>28771762
Wew

That's not Pareto's principle
This is merely some shitty interpretation of said principle
>>
This body just makes me submissive. I want to bend over for him.
Study your own gay responses in order to understand what women want.
>>
>>28770387
>who people have sex with isn't a good indication of what they find attractive

u did the thing my dude
>>
>>28768350
it's called biology boy
>>
File: 1463951387069.jpg (124 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463951387069.jpg
124 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw you realize Chad is just a catch-all term describing desirable men
>tfw you've been tricked into believing that Chad is engaged in a conspiracy to keep you from getting laid when in reality he doesn't care and you're just an ugly beta
>>
ALL WOMEN WANT CHAD THUNDERCOCK.

This is a truth that will never go away. It's true, as much as it pains some people to accept.

I have hung around with Chads in the past. I know two currently. The amount of disdain they have for women is amazing, They actually think lesser of women than I do, and I didn't even think that was possible. They have no respect for women and see them as lower inferior beings, sex objects to be used and then discarded.

And it's the fault of women for validating Chad's behavior. Women are so dumb and sex-driven that Chad gets a free pass and he can mistreat and even abuse as many women as he wants, and everyone will make excuses for him, and women will reward him for it.

When a woman says she doesn't want Chad, she is either:

>past her prime and now wants a "good guy" because Chad won't love her or even talk to her
>or she is lying so she won't look like a slut

So yeah, all women want Chad Thundercock. It's their biological nature, and western culture allows women to be as slutty as they want with no repercussions.

On a side note, why do you think so many women are in porn? Millions upon millions of women are in porn so they can fuck one Chad or multiple Chads, and show off to the world because they damn well know nobody is going to say shit about it.
>>
>>28769249
>Usually it involves status of some sort, even if it's a small friend group or organization. They can smell out a man of high status, which isn't always dependent on looks or money.
Very accurate
>>
>>28769249
intredasting post
>>
>>28771697
>>28771749
>>28771725
Absolute autism.

Also sigmas don't exist.
>>
>>28768453
>Artistic Chad, Bad Boy Chad, Nerd Chad, Mysterious Chad or Comedian Chad
so basically everyone except you?

No wonder you robots are such losers
>>
>>28772779

That's good in theory, but I've never seen alpha nerds get girls. You know, the ones who look decent, know their shit, and everyone in the friend group listens to.
>>
File: 1453399815901.png (54 KB, 222x147) Image search: [Google]
1453399815901.png
54 KB, 222x147
>>28769166
>every time we go out she gets approached
kek you're such a beta that they only see you as an orbiter
She'll live you soon
>>
>>28769166
>dating 10/10
>on r9k
Seems super fucking legit.
>>
>>28769166
You're a Chad and you don't even realize it.

A lot of dumbasses here equate Chad with a jock or some wifebeater thug stereotype. Those guys are just a spectrum of chad that usually attract trashier girls, but there are so many varieties of Chad.
>>
>>28773177
>many varieties of Chad
Like what?
>>
>>28768350
r9k meme. my first and last time i ever had sex was with some chick 2 years older than me. she apparently had a thing for "inexperienced" guys.
after we did what we did, she thanked me and told me that she really needed that. i never heard of her since.
>>
>>28768453
>Artistic Chad, Bad Boy Chad, Nerd Chad, Mysterious Chad or Comedian Chad
you missed Charm Chad, Strange Chad, Top Chad, Bottom Chad, Up Chad and Down Chad
>>
>>28770554
That nearly perfect bellcurve has me erect.
>>
>>28773243
epic :^)

origanu
>>
>>28772993
They will not be a universal attractive girl magnet, sure, but if there happens to be a girl in that nerd-group she will gravitate towards them
>>
>>28773177

Yeah, he is very unaware of things. He is a Chad Thundercock and he has no idea.
>>
>>28772993
I've seen it happen. Its a neat little trick that can work in a microcosm. Just be the most alpha guy in a group of loser guys with low-tier girls, and I bet any robot could get laid. The risk is, this is a well know strategy by others, so all it takes to ruin it is some guy who is slightly better looking and more alpha than you to displace your position.
>>
>>28773177
>You're a Chad and you don't even realize it.
How the fuck it's possible to be Chad and not realize it?
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>28773353
Well to be fair he probably isn't a chad, because that entire theory is based on his rating of his gf as a 10/10. But yeah just because she doesn't want to fuck dumb jock loser "chads" doesn't mean his gf wouldn't want to cheat on him for a "sophisticated Chad" like pic related.
>>
>>28768350
It's wrong, women also want betabux. So a post wall woman will pretend to like you if you buy her a car, a house, jewelry and such and will only fuck chad behind your back.
>>
>>28771386
Chads have no standards.
>>
>>28768453

>Just go to any normie gathering spot and you'll see it for yourself.

I see lots of half-bald guys with beer guts, about 5 feet 8 inches tall, with average-looking women holding them.
>>
>>28771731
Probably. Humans seem to exhibit both the characteristic of chill-tier animals in terms of sex (bonobos) and brutal mating in tournament style animals (gorillas).
It might be possible that doing what gorillas (or lions) do to get females into heat again would probably work with human females.
>>
They have sex with Chad and let a wagecuck pay for their lifestyle
>>
>>28771731
So if I kill myself I can make my mother cock hungry again?
>>
>>28768556
That's not proof or a source.
>>
>>28768350

Some women like tough and ugly, some like pretty boys, some like jacked up bodybuilders, some like brainy guys, but almost none like robots with their shit fucked up.
>>
>>28768350

This is simply circunstantial evidence, but it's something I've seen since I was in high school, years ago:

>Group of friends
>Usually nerds or outcasts
>One cute girl, usually redhead.
>Is ALWAYS dating the hottest guy that doesn't look like he belongs in the group.

You never see a group like these where the girl is dating one of the average guys.
>>
>>28774062
Just like nobody likes a woman with her shit fucked up... would you date a borderline psychotic bitch? You might say yes, but you'll only make the mistake once.

Speaking of which, women with borderline seem to aim for the lower-rung men of the social ladder because they need someone to be devoted to them. I'd rather be alone than date a borderline, though.
>>
>>28768983
>robots have unrealistically high expectations of women
>They expect things to happen to them and refuse to work for anything.

When will these memes die already
>>
>>28769492
example of these "hard foods" ?
>>
>>28774132
>muh women are innocent so something with the man must be wrong
>genetic lottery doesn't exist so he is just lazy and a weirdo
>anon isn't beeeeing himself enough
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: feel.jpg (63 KB, 1170x923) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
63 KB, 1170x923
>>28774200
desu
orignao commento domo arrigato
>>
>>28768983
>wanting a woman to not fuck me over and cheat on me is now a high expectation

Wow
>>
I currently use a snap chat, fake black dude.. ugly black dude. and i say shit like baby girl, lit, stupid buzz words niggers use and im doing AMAZING WITH THE LADIES, some have sent nudes without me asking... i have never posted a story i just randomly message girls....

soo this is theory is the current flavour..i decided to try myself , same shit but not using buzz words and i have been blocked SOOO MANY TIMES...

soo yes people get treated different op
>>
>>28768980
>youtube videos longer then 10 minutes

nigga no one is that important
what a shit channel
>>
>>28771697
What is the average number of sexual partners in life then?
>>
>>28769249
that picture means nothing

I assume that's Seth Green, so there's a hot girl with him because she wants his money and status.

Do you really think that girl didn't fuck 10+ tall, muscular hunks before meeting Seth?
>>
>>28769562
epilogue: the women divorce them, take half their money, and fuck more Chads
>>
>>28771223
Fuck YOU.

You're probably a tourist from reddit who has no business being here anyway.
>>
>>28771309
alpha fux, beta bux

its everywhere in western society
>>
>>28771725
>>28771749
what next level bullshit is this?
>>
>>28771697
How is the amount of sexual partners relevant for anything? Are you still an ape trying to spray your seed everywhere?
Life expectancy is 80 years now, nobody gives a shit about amount of sexual partners.
>>
>>28771386
genetic recombination

also,
>Pussy is pussy, bro!
>>
>>28768658
>won't fuck a crazy landwhale
>shallow
Okay, if you have no standards then that's on you but don't try to push that on me
>>
>>28776104
spoken like a true beta cuck
>>
>>28769166
>scouted for modelling
Jesus Christ. LITERALLY that is the #1 porn-line of how to get women in bed. And it works because pretty women can literally be that dumb.
>>
File: Troy_4.jpg (33 KB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
Troy_4.jpg
33 KB, 400x253
>>28768350
You want proof?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_fittest
Natural selection. Who selects the mating partners? The female. See why it's called "selection". Yes, we humans are more than animals and have "feelings" and think rationally, but it all boils down to the same thing: reproduction.
If technology didn't advance in the last coupe of centuries the average robot would have been enslaved or dead. We betas are creatures that should not exist by natural law. Now that I've clarified this for you, can you leave me in peace in my board?
>>
>>28776267
Health care, social security and advances in technology are pretty much eroding it.

There's like 20% Chads and 20% Staceys, most of which would be worthy of receiving Darwin awards, yet they fuck each other and create more offspring than a fucking Tribble would be able to produce in a day.
Meanwhile achievers and intelligent people use contraceptives or have abortions.
That's half why the human brain is shrinking.
>>
I was a kissless virgin until the age of 23.
Then I somehow became attractive to women (and sometimes men).
I'm 25 now and since then I had sex with 9 different women.
I still don't understand shit about flirting, game and all that shit. Literally every single time a woman took initiative with me and I just kinda went along without doing anything.
I go back to virgin mentality during prolonged periods of no sex.
Am I a Chad according to your well-defined standarts?
>>
>>28768453
>in the end
not so much end as during, tbqh desu senpai.
>>
>>28768493
>implying existence of dating pool
>/r9k/
u get rekt now
>>
>>28769591

> the tinder thing
>>
Who's the girl in the pic?
>>
>>28777399

almost forgot desu ka ni
>>
>>28776374
Can you think of anything that prompted the shift? Some kind of lifestyle or mental change?
>>
>>28770554

> bell curve
> men

This makes me proud. A fair and even playing field provided by men. Fuck I cant wait until sex androids replaces these cunts.
>>
>>28777418
shoot me
>>
>>28777418
I still have my doubts as to the authenticity of that article.
>>
>>28777418
>tinder is a positive influence
>most of the women cheat, cucking their oblivious partners

jesus christ, someone needs to wipe this scourge from the earth
>>
>>28771749
This is basically bullshit.

But it's still 100% less bullshit than the usual Alpha-Beta dichotomy.
>>
>>28771107
This picture makes me hurt
>>
>>28777563

It doesn't matter, because the conclusions in that article are consistent anyway with the countless research from other dating and social media sites.
>>
File: 1457542245288.gif (436 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1457542245288.gif
436 KB, 320x239
right now the this human reproductive mechanic is getting like early human ages, now the lower male tier are not dying due to battle sickness or slavery in their early life like it should,
we are just living longer and the misery just extends, but with the advancement in technology within the next 10 years in virtual reality and sexo toys, sexdroids are five years away of becoming a thing and the field game will get even.

what will happen to society then?
The first thing that comes to mind is that media and women will maleshame the guys that go for the robowaifu route. some will try to make it illegal somehow, I can think of feminist claiming "objectification" of the female figure, which that is what it is an object.,

but then after that I don't know what will happen and if we as men will care of what they think.

Is funny to see how this will play out.

>I have had my piece of robowaifu crazy days, and I wanna settle now babe.
>>
>>28776458
>'normal people have a dating pool'
>somehow you think I am talking about anyone on /r9k/

Or haven't you heard this is not a normie board?

(I admit my original point does not stand if your definition of 'chad' is merely 'male normie'. I've always though of chads as specifically being highly masculine alpha types, though.)
>>
>>28774429
sadly, yes. those are high expectations
>>
>>28777842
>your definition of 'chad' is merely 'male normie'
what?

Chad is the alpha top tier guy that gets of the girls.

where are you getting all this weird mental gymnastics?

what the heck is a dating pool to begin with?
>>
>>28777690
if the evidence is as countless as you say, post more of it.

doubt you can find even 5 things supporting those findings
>>
>>28777904
'dating pool' = selection (or 'pool') of people you might consider dating

Consider the normie scenario: "All of my friends have gotten married to each other, I need to meet some new people so I have a viable dating pool" (or join a dating website, or whatever).

Original point: a lot of women rule the one alpha top tier guy they know out as a potential partner, because even if he's single he might as well be taken because he's just going to sleep with stacey.
>>
>>28778182
>even if he's single he might as well be taken
Implying this doesn't turn them on for the competition.

Girls prefer to share chad that having to go for brad.

Also I still don't get your dating pool meme, is that what normies believe?
doesn't even makes sense.
>>
>>28768526
>man in abusive relationship
>"goes out for cigarettes"
>woman in abusive relationship
>"he won't stop beating me! He'll beat me in the morning, and then I'll go to work and come home, and he'll beat me again at night!'

Alice Walker, noted black feminist, says:
>...(from what I read coming out of battered women's shelters, the majority of such batterings end in sex and the total submission... of the wife)...

>>28768533
Yes, by laying down your manhood and being a subservient bitch, you can have a master. Not novel information.
>>
>>28768453

don't forget manlet chad, ugly chad, NEET chad, broke chad, autistic chad, beta chad, etc.
>>
File: dating-pool-graph.png (35 KB, 504x497) Image search: [Google]
dating-pool-graph.png
35 KB, 504x497
>>28778231
I promise, the dating pool is a real meme.

>Implying this doesn't turn them on for the competition.
Why would I want to compete for the attention of some dude who doesn't give a fuck and just wants to get his dick wet? The guys who can get anyone who don't give a fuck about me as an individual and would consider me a temporary downgrade and I'm not up for that. The guys who are so desperate they'd try to start a relationship with anything that remotely resembled a human woman will desperately pretend to give a crap about me but actually don't, I'm not up for that. That leaves the middle ground of guys who probably could get one of several other potential sexual partners with roughly the same score out of ten as me, but who have specifically decided that they like me as an individual.
>>
>>28777418
>wanna smash

Can't make this shit up. I like articles like this though. It's almost like these women are redpilling us themselves. It's good for the mind but not the soul
>>
>>28778591
>That leaves the middle ground of guys who probably could get one of several other potential sexual partners with roughly the same score out of ten as me, but who have specifically decided that they like me as an individual.

what?
also
What is the date pool and why you believe on that thing so hard?
Even if that thing exist, I am not on it or I have one, what is the point of even explaining that to me?
to be honest that all sound to me like giving up on the idea of chad caring and trying to settle down.

I would believe that if the field game was equal for everybody. but is not. the fact that you are girl or boy plays different is enough.

although I would like to understand it, I'm sill skeptic about it.
>>
File: 1463389396472.png (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463389396472.png
21 KB, 300x300
>>28778591
>The guys who are so desperate they'd try to start a relationship with anything that remotely resembled a human woman will desperately pretend to give a crap about me but actually don't,
what a world to be even have te option to reject other people.

lmao girls live in a different world miles away.
their bubble has given them such kind of entitlement,
I'm not even mad, is just how nature works i guess.

they even have options, what a world.
>>
>>28778727
not sure if stupid, esl, or trolling

but I'm going to take the bait

I want a guy I actually have an interest in and who actually has an interest in me. So we can have fun together. Which is what dating is actually about.

If a guy I dislike and don't want to spend time with has a conventionally attractive face, I don't give a fuck, I don't want to date this guy.

Realistically, the guys who share my interests all have mid-range physical attractiveness. I don't often meet people with unwear model faces/bodies, but when I do they usually can't hold a conversation I find interesting.
>>
File: 3xui8jx.jpg (118 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
3xui8jx.jpg
118 KB, 600x1067
>>28768350
Normie girl here. Not necessarily chad but I want someone who his shit together.
>>
>>28778984
so I'm stupid for not having a dating pool or trolling?
>Realistically, the guys who share my interests all have mid-range physical attractiveness. I don't often meet people with unwear model faces/bodies, but when I do they usually can't hold a conversation I find interesting.

so your problem is that the people that like you don't look attractive enough for you to care?
is that the biggst issue?

I don't even understand what are we talking about or what are you trying to point out.

I wanted to understand the dating pool meme, which I still don't.

And somehow I have turned out to be a troll from your point of view.
>>
>>28779048
>Not necessarily chad but I want someone who his shit together.

So chad.
>>
File: 1462016717748.jpg (54 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1462016717748.jpg
54 KB, 396x382
>>28768350
It pains me that most women would rather share a Chad than actually going out with me.
>>
I don't know where I fall into,but I've slept with lots of very attractive girls but I'm open to people about my weird hobbies. I'm not autistic about it but I talk about anime and in my office I have my Gundam models on display.
>>
>>28779280
>I don't know where I fall into,but I've slept with lots of very attractive girls

well of course not in here normie.
>>
>>28768939
did anon get his dreams crushed?
>>
>>28779739
a long time a go, yes.
>>
>>28779048

lies. also fuck this robot shit
>>
>>28768350

Sauce on this girl
>>
File: 1463217005352.jpg (443 KB, 1240x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463217005352.jpg
443 KB, 1240x1200
>>28768350
It's easy, but my proof requires you to be a guy who either spends very little time around women and/or is not conventionally attractive. If you fit either category, make friends with a buff dude or dudes. Some of my friends are like that and whenever we go out women are guaranteed to look their way, women dance with them, women drink with them, women approach them. If their cultural values were weaker they'd probably take some of these girls home and fuck them too.
>>
File: 6xPkANi.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
6xPkANi.jpg
162 KB, 1080x1920
>>28779124
No many guys without chad aesthetics are doing fine for themselves. Great careers, owning multiple houses etc etc...
>>
File: B0Hk0F2.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
B0Hk0F2.jpg
97 KB, 1080x1920
>>28779892
Not lies anon. Just be a normal functioning member of society. If you under 25 with robot tendencies it's fine. Many girls may consider you attractive in offbeat way. Since you doing your own thing. But if you are still a robot at 30. I don't have much to say about that.
>>
>>28780360

I actually make six figures at 21, am tall and not a faggot. I'm ugly though so obviously nobody cares
>>
>>28768642
>My anecdotal experience defies all else
Take a shower with 30% concentration hydrogen peroxide why don't you pleb.
>>
File: 1418636867611.png (631 KB, 715x579) Image search: [Google]
1418636867611.png
631 KB, 715x579
>>28768350
>Unless you have physically admissible evidence Im not going to believe something no matter how obvious and common it is.

Feminists everyone.
>>
File: dl6.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
dl6.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
>>28780457
I have to ask. What kind of girls are you going after? Are they in your league?
>>
>>28780685

I don't know what league is. I'm not dating some ugly or girl with small ass or tits.
>>
File: DLNM3e.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
DLNM3e.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>28780712
You said you are ugly. How much would you rate yourself?
>>
>>28779124
You got some seriously low standards for Chad, anon.
>>
>>28780800

im just ugly thats it. im tall, have a big cock and im not afraid of anything.
>>
File: 1462975577495.jpg (5 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
1462975577495.jpg
5 KB, 226x225
>>28779124
No, look at how ""she"" replies. ""She"" wants to climb the socioeconomic ladder the easiest way possible. See ""her"" reply here: >>28780209
>>
>>28768350
Yes, its called DNA.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm

You have 2x as many female ancestors as male ancestors.

I honestly cant imagine the hoops you have to jump through to not understand that the majority of women get with the minority of men. Its most likely 80% of women getting with 20% of men nowadays.

Go ahead and rationalize this away if you like.
>>
Keep in mind that Chad was just our generic name for a male normie.

Most of you are normies, AKA Chads and Stacys.
>>
File: dl7.jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
dl7.jpg
5 KB, 183x275
>>28780883
Everbody has standards and it is totally acceptable. Nobody wants to be in a relationship with someone they are not attracted and don't care about. Now if you are ugly you still could date a girl who is super attractive. Money and status makes that possible. But sooner or later you have date someone who is on your level somewhat.
>>
>>28781068

i'll just kill myself. it goes deeper but i'd never date some ugly woman. men and women have different roles in the world regardless of what some feminazi says. I worked hard for what I have
>>
>>28768642
that is because she is fucking chad on the side. Did you know that almost 30% of children in Australia were born from the female being unfaithful.
>>
>>28781051
From that study
>"It is a pattern that's built up over time. The norm through human evolution is for more women to have children than men," said Jason Wilder, a postdoctoral fellow in UA's Arizona Research Laboratories and lead author on the research articles. "There are men around who aren't able to have children, because they are being outcompeted by more successful males."
>>
File: iQlQ86O.jpg (78 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
iQlQ86O.jpg
78 KB, 422x750
>>28781118
I'm not a feminazi. Just telling you how things are. Everyone settles.
>>
>>28781426

As I said I'll settle in death.
>>
>>28771386
Ugly people come from women having children with the betas they settled for
>>
File: Trump Meme 7.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Trump Meme 7.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>28770065

Except the data also shows men are more picky with who they go for even if they rate more genrously:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

Also, the 80/20 thing debunked:

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/
>>
File: 1460717322436.png (378 B, 579x327) Image search: [Google]
1460717322436.png
378 B, 579x327
>>28777825
Wanna see some funny memes?

https://campaignagainstsexrobots.org/

Bonus: look at the names of the authors of those articles
>>
>>28781979
>http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/
They data sample includes people born pre-sexual revolution. Obviously they wouldn't be obeying 80/20 rule since marriage works to reduce its severity.
>>
>>28781068
no, as a male, you will date someone lower ranked
>>
>>28779048
You mean you want resources
What the fuck else is new
Women only have two modes:
>I want his shit
>I want his genes
>>
>>28768350
there isn't any real evidence, but it's expected that given the choice a woman would prefer a man who looks like chad. more often they care about personality and maybe think chad must have a better one because of all the attention, but most chicks aren't on chads radar either.

90% of women never even get to talk to chad. you could be a gamer girl or a prostitute and you'll at best get laughed at by a chad.
>>
If women only want "Chads", men only want "Stacys". If you say women are 'forced' to settle, so are men.
>>
>>28781051
>tfw have a girlfriend
>tfw automatically better than 80% of males
>>
while working at the mall I seen a LOOOT of non chads with the cutest girls. These were some low tier dudes some even fat

I even got hit on twice too. I don't believe in the Chad meme anymore. I actually think there's more women out there looking for men now too. so many of them were alone.
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.