[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a GF is pure bliss for a few months until you realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: geroge.jpg (110 KB, 2010x1505) Image search: [Google]
geroge.jpg
110 KB, 2010x1505
Having a GF is pure bliss for a few months until you realize that you have better things to do than waste half an hour a day talking about nothing, and then it all just descends into spite and passive aggressive behavior.

You long for companionship but when you get it you realize that women are merely shallow, vapid, often times stupid people.

About the 300th time she wants to talk to you about what Karen did today or how her mom bothers here you might just fucking snap. DO NOT SEEK WOMEN FOR COMPANIONSHIP. They're stupid. They don't share your fun, niche hobbies. They're only good for cumming in.
>>
>bf stopped talking to me
>too much of a pussy to tell him I mind that
Just pick a girl who hates herself next time, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a punching bag/welcome mat gf just by random chance so you must have actively tried to get girls with self esteem.
>>
>DO NOT SEEK WOMEN FOR COMPANIONSHIP. They're stupid. They don't share your fun, niche hobbies

There are chicks out there who actually have interesting personalities and are into good films/vidya/culture or whatever you are into.

It just takes time and patience to find one. I always say when looking for a gf look for someone you would want as a friend first then someone you would wanna fuck second. Most guys go the other way around.
>>
>>28768261
>There are chicks out there who actually have interesting personalities and are into good films/vidya/culture or whatever you are into.
Those girls were just initiated by their previous bfs.
It's easy to make girls like things, just initiate a girl yourself and then they'll also remind her of you.
>>
>>28768130
You jsut gotta tune out dude
>oh yeah
>sounds fun
>what a bitch
Just pay enough attention to say the right one of these three phrases.
You can still enjoy your niche hobby to yourself provided you make time to do the dishes or some random household chore they'll have sex with you.

My pro tip is to be doing said chore while she does her yapping.
>>
>>28768195
Maby try to talk to him about things that he wants to talk about for once?

Many talk to him instead of waiting for him to engage each and every conversation?

Many be careful not to insult, whine and complain too?

...maby just not talk to him for a day and give him time for his own life.
>>
File: never forget the zim zam 2mb.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
never forget the zim zam 2mb.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>28768130
posting because zim zam
>>
>>28768294
>can't spell maybe
>this deteriorates to writing out many instead of maybe
If you're foreign or poor then you can just beat the women until they shut up, stupid.
>>
>>28768130

basically this, they steal all your free time and even when you aren't with them you have to talk on the phone, also the fucking gets less frequent if you don't live together because she wants to go fucking do stuff on the days you see each other and go out to places at night and it's like fuck off I could be watching tv or playing vidya right now instead of at wherever the fuck, we could literally be fucking right now but we're at some fucking party for one of your idiot work friends who I don't know.

think long and hard about getting into a relationship if the chance arises, your life fucking changes
>>
>>28768261
>There are chicks out there who actually have interesting personalities and are into good films/vidya/culture or whatever you are into.

why would you do that? just go onto to the internet and tell lies?
>>
i love that autistic mentality that girls are supposed to share your limited hobbies with you. you would really give up pussy over your precious fucking video games? autism, man.
>>
>Have fat GF a year ago
>She wants to hang out all the dam time
>Do so just once a week
>Still feels like a chore
>Dump her

I honestly don't know how I would do with a decent looking chick, but I imagine if she did not have similar interest she would get on my nerves.

>LF girl who likes to watch hearthstone videos, not real tv and play dark souls with me.

Literally impossible
>>
File: 1407716350130.gif (34 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
1407716350130.gif
34 KB, 269x200
>>28768780
video games:
>interesting and fun
>push you to solve new challenges
>can be played with friends
>can always look forward to new titles

gf:
>boring and tedious
>make you listen to the same shit over and over
>does not play nice with friends
>will be stuck with same gf until you decide to upgrade

you tell me
>>
>>28768857
Thats exactly what a relationship is a chore, the only good thing is you can pretty much get head and vag whenever
>>
>>28768857
>hearthstone
>dark souls

pretty pleb tier imo

you could at least program a girl to latch onto that given that she's into you
>>
>>28768780
Some prefer girls, some, video games. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
>>
>>28768130
>decides to date a girl without finding out if he actually enjoys her company first
>cries because he does not enjoy her company
>clearly the blames lies with ALL WOMEN
>>
I mean, the sad truth is that most people are shit in general. You might be shit too, have you considered that?
>>
File: 1370743970877.png (178 KB, 660x377) Image search: [Google]
1370743970877.png
178 KB, 660x377
>>28769135
>girl pretends to be interesting and fun the first few times you hang out
>girl quickly settles into routine once you begin dating and she doesn't have to ensnare you anymore
>girl unloads emotional baggage without caring about your life history
>girl does not follow logical advice for overcoming stupid emotional baggage
>girl is not video game
>>
>>28768780
If I can't talk about my hobbies with a girl, what's the point of interacting with her? If I want sex I can just jerk off.

t. autist
>>
I have had some gfs and a lot of female friends, aswell as a lot of aquaintances from tinder (was mostly research, didn't dare to fuck any those crazy people)

and even the best of the best females I met in my life fit this description, even my current gf I had for like a year now

It makes me sad af, and it began so nicely, we read books together, talked about philosophy until I noticed, that her understanding is really shallow and if we discussed something I was the only one to talk ever

She only talks about what her friends are doing, and she is most def one of the most intelligent women I have met in the last couple years but she uses it for nothing, she cares about nothing, she does nothing, she takes care of nothing

and whenever she says she is interested and/or cares about something I know 100% she will never think about that thing again, or pursue it in any way

it's just making me sad af, I spent literally years just meeting women, to see what the general woman is like
And when I met my gf I was so incredibly relieved because I found someone who can string more than two interesting words into a sentence
but then I noticed how boring she actually can be, and that she talks about the same people over and over my standard was just super low

If she was a guy I would probably not ever contact her or hang out with her

But I am still trying to salvage it, and get her interested in actually doing basically anything that is interesting and not watching tv and sleeping all day
>>
shit tier women:
>Rely on their boyfriends for hobbies and interests
>ditched all her friends, only companion is now her boyfriend
>leeches hobbies from her boyfriend until there is no activity he can do that doesnt involve her, eventually drops said hobby because gf doesnt like it
>doesnt let a man go out with his buds 'in case he cheats' - Links up with point number 2, also probably a cheater because she knows if she goes out she'll end up getting drilled by chad so assumes her bf would do the same with stacy
>Cant drive
>Unemployed
>pretends to be/is dumb
>texts or calls you more than once every 2 hours.
>Steals clothes from you regularly

Unfortunately all of the women I have dated do most of the things above, I just want an independent girl with her own personalities instead of a generic boring girl who relies on me for everything.
>>
>>28769355
me again

she is interested in all my shit nerd hobbies, but she never takes initiative to pursue any of it, or even her own hobby, which is music and weeb shit (just starting out though)

but we did go to an anime-con a few days back
>>
>>28769379
>I just want an independent girl with her own personalities instead of a generic boring girl who relies on me for everything.
So a man, then.
>>
>>28769318
what do hobbies matter? there's a million other things you can relate to or have conversations about. current events? politics? feelings? past? future? non-hobby activities? it's so stupid to expect a girl to be into video games and magic the gathering or whatever you're into. i don't expect my partner to be interested in the womanly hobbies i have.
>>
>>28769420
As an autist, hobbies take priority. I only say "hobbies" because that's the normie word, but for spergs it's a much stronger feeling. More like an obsession. A gf comes second to that.
>>
>>28769462
well, i'm sorry your autism gets in the way of having normal relationships with females. i doubt your relationship with your hobbies is as fulfilling.
>>
as a girl I would argue the exact opposite case, op. I don't seek men for companionship, they aren't built to process complex emotions. they get frustrated and confused and start hitting themselves on the head if you talk too much. and they always think you're trying to fight, instead of forging deeper bonds. they're only good for cumming on.
>>
>>28769502
A girl asked me out once in highschool even though I was autistic just because I looked good I guess. I said "ok" and was her bf for a month. It was honestly boring, kissing wasn't any fun and she didn't want to fuck so I broke it off. Being obsessed with late-19th/early-20th century technology is much more fulfilling.
>>
>>28769238
Well, people pretending to share interests with you to get you to sleep with them/have a relationship with them does always fucking suck, and is fucking pointless and stupid (as if the relationship won't break down as soon as you stop pretending?), I'll give you that.

Although the fact that /r9k/ is like
>all women will lie to you and pretend to like you to get the D
at the same time as being like
>all women literally only want chad and are too shallow to give any other guys the time of day
is obviously self contradictory and pretty tired.

It's almost like neither of those things apply to all women.
>>
>>28769502
not him but

they literally are, noting I do will ever fullfill me like sorting digital comics on my computer while watching tv shows or just playing video gaymes/reading comics

whenever I am somewhere, I am acutely aware that what I am doing is not given me the satisfaction I get from my autistic shit hobbies
I literally do all things just so I can go back to my shit and be glad it's even more fun than a concert, hanging out with people or literally anything

you really do not understand I am bored by anything else so hard you can't imagine the feeling
>>
>>28769549
your autism is so strong that you truly believe one boring girl in high school is an example of all females. how stunted of you.
>>
I can have sex like 3 times a year and be fine. I honestly love doing my hobbies more then having to chill with a girl as a chore.
>>
>>28769586
What's with that style of speaking. Nobody talks like that normally. It's like you're trying to monologue in a book.

Also I'm sure other girls might be different but I don't really care enough to find out, so I generalize and stereotype instead.
>>
>>28769575
hit the nail on the head and i've never even been diagnosed with autism.
>>
>>28769629
that's how somebody talks when they're trying to be condescending as fuck without seeming like they're investing too much into the responses lmao
>>
>>28769575
what about watching tv shows/playing vidya togehter? would that be a chore too?
>>
>>28769629
i don't think there's anything wrong with how i speak, but okay. i'm not trying to argue with an actual autist. your generalizations don't mean a thing.
>>
>>28769753
>i'm not trying to argue with an actual autist
But you actually are trying, right now. It's literally what you're doing. Don't lie.
>>
>>28769703
>>28769703
lol insecure autists think everything is condescending, especially in relation to social situations and relationships. if you think it's condescending it's because i have a superior understanding of having relationships with people.

>>28769773
no, i'm not trying to argue. there's no arguing with someone got an actual disability. you're unable to understand relationships, so why would i argue about it with you?
>>
>>28769819
You're arguing again right now, and you say you aren't trying. It's obviously a lie.
>>
>>28769840
arguing usually includes an argument. i'm not trying to convince you of anything.
>>
>>28769733
no I actually like watching shit together, because I can not watch something alone without doing something on the side (sorting files or comics whatever)

but when a person is next to me I can sit through hours of movies and shows, I quite like it

but playing vidya with other people bores me a lot, because I can't play the same thing for hours on end especially if its something where you just repeat matches
I don't even go to my friends anymore when they play vidya because I know I annoy them when I ask for a different game every two matches

also smash bros and mario kart is boring af for longer sessions, how did they get so popular?
>>
>>28769867
Typical normie tactics. Literally "why are you hitting yourself" tier. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>28769869
also a problem of mine, people on here probs know the feeling

I fucking love to learn or read about interesting stuff, it's even more stimulating than vidya or sth

but I can barely get myself to do it anymore, because my memory is so shit whatever I learn is news to me a few days later, depressing af
>>
>>28769892
my god, you are so autistic. i don't know how i could be less argumentative. get worked up about whatever you want, bye.
>>
>>28769924
Did I just evict a normalfag?
The power of autism.
>>
>>28768130
>girls
>needy
>greed
>takes a lot of time and effort to please them
>your stuff is their stuff
>their stuff is their stuff

Guys
>helpful
>like to share
>easy to please
>equals
>>
>>28768780
This guy gets it. Maybe don't discuss your sperg-lord 'hobbies' with a woman who finds at as interesting as you find her 'yapping'.
>>
>>28769995
Girls
>cute
>correct hole

Guys
>hairy
>butt hole

Therein lies the problem.
>>
>>28770012
Then why hang out with her? What's the point?
>>
>>28770021
What about traps anon?
>>
File: 1435944879246.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1435944879246.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
>ugly
>not tall
>even if i somehow magically get a normal looking qt girlfriend that's not fat or particulary chubby
>i would still have to deal with all of this
>and the possibility of Chad or Jamal cucking me later on
There is no winning in here for me, is there?
>>
>>28770036
I used to think traps were the solution, but they all end up wanting to be actual women, and as a result they act like women which makes them insufferable. Also even if they start off acting like men, the attention they get will ruin them.
>>
>>28770062
Bi girls?
>>
>>28770094
Turbosluts. The worst possible option.
>>
>>28770106
Are you the jelly type anon?
>>
>>28770049
>>not tall
Funny way to say manlet.
>>
>>28770132
What does that even mean? Jelly type?
>>
>>28770146
Well i am only 177cm, so i suppose that would be manlet yes.
>>
>>28770158
Jelly= jelouse
>>
>>28770184
Oh, well yes then. I wouldn't want a gf who wasn't a virgin, because I am a virgin myself.
>>
>>28770204
Oh thats no big deal
Loosing your v card to some one more experienced is great
No awkwardness or bs
>>
>>28770266
Regardless, I instinctively dislike the idea.
>>
Reading through here just makes me sad as I can relate to most of these shitty gf experiences.

>Work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week
>Come home
>Doesn't even say hi or ask how my day was
>House is a mess
>Dishes aren't done
>Laundry isn't done
>Expects me to do it all even though I'm exhausted
>Leave quarters for her to do laundry
>They sit on the table for weeks
>Ends up using them for gas instead because she used all her money on stupid shit instead of taking care of bills
>Bitches at me for not doing her laundry
>Says there are no quarters left
>Thinks sex once or twice a week is her contributing
>Lays there like a tranquilized mattress, puts no effort into it and acts like opening her fucking legs is a chore
>Bitches at me for shit she does all the time
>Point out she also does the same shit
>Calls me childish and says it has nothing to do with the discussion
>Doesn't even tell me she loves me anymore

Years ago, I was a depressed, suicidal, virgin robot with no friends.

I miss that. I can honestly say I was a lot happier back then even though I was contemplating suicide.

It is strange how one single person can make you so miserable.

I often fantasize about running away to a foreign country and living alone in the woods, writing fiction stories for the rest of my days next to a fire place in some wooden cabin.

I hate women.

T.T
>>
>>28770295
Just dump her then, retard.
>>
>>28770295
dude you should definitely break up or try very hard to change things

because she sounds like a horrible person and you deserve better
>>
>>28769413
Not being a faggot sure is suffering
>>
This is so true

I've been with my first gf for about 8 months now. In the past few months I've just started to realize that
>she has no interests other than TV shows
>she isn't very smart
>her friends are all lame / crazy
>when she upsets me I just brush it off because idc but when I upset her she gets angry at me for days and demands that I apologize over and over

So basically I don't really like her very much anymore. I wish I was with someone smarter desu. All she ever talks about is friend drama and other shit I just don't care about
>>
>>28770295
break up moron
>>
File: awake squidward.png (98 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
awake squidward.png
98 KB, 259x194
This thread bothers me because it made me realise how right OP is, fuck.

>meet previous gf (now ex)
>appears to share my taste, we talk for whole nights until the sunrise next morning
>share my bizarre humour and movies and hobbies with her, which she seems to enjoy
>months pass
>gradually she reveals her true self
>becomes angry and sour if I show her abstract movies like A clockwork orange or Under the skin because they have "no meaning" and are pretentious
>we used to have these philosophical discussions about life after deaths and religion
>suddenly becomes mad and offended when I disagree with her views
>complains she finds my humour offensive
>basically realise she faked all her interests, humour, and tastes to match mine when we were dating just to trick me into a relationship

Jesus christ, and my female friends are terrible aswell, I have tons of them but all of them share the same generic personality, sending dumb emotional non issues or "teehee I'm drunk!" or what her dumb Stacy friends are doing

Fucking kill me
>>
>>28770295
you're clearly contributing to the relationship issues somehow if you're unhealthy enough to endure that without breaking up
>>
>>28770801
my boyfriend pretended to be into all the shit I liked to get with me, people do this, not just women you idiots
>>
>>28770848
Fuck off roastie parasite
>>
>>28770848
And you still fucked him, lol slut.
>>
>>28771013
lol really funny very smart response
>>
>>28771449
Dumb roastie wh0re
>>
>>28771526
ok here is ur attention hi
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.