[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I have a girlfriend and still have time for my autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1427841905903.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1427841905903.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
How can I have a girlfriend and still have time for my autistic hobbies like wearing my headphones and blasting music while I air drum violently in my armchair?
>>
>air drum violently in my armchair
pleb. I listen to electro swing and always stand up pretending I'm playing the saxophone.
>>
>>28768055
I play the air keyboard while listening to my music

We should form an air band senpais
>>
>>28768030

someone from plebbit is gonna screencap this
>>
>>28768030
>>28768055
>>28768092
why do you pretend like your playing air instruments
>>
>>28768178
your from plebbit admit
>>
>>28768030
Get a girlfriend who studies veterinary medicine
>she spends almost all her time studying allowing you to pursue whatever hobbies.

Seriously, I had a vet gf once and she was the best. I'd pretty much only see her like twice a week for a meal and sex otehrwise she was studying. SOmetimes she'd come over and study next to me while I played video games.
>>
>>28768200
It's what you do wheb you feel the music senpai
>>
>>28768272
I feel the music but I don't act like im having a defcon 1 seizure
>>
Get a gf that is not a cling bitch who wants you to spend all your time with her, but get one that has her own interests and hobbies.
So that when you do your music stuff, she can keep herself busy.
>>
>>28768364
then you're boring and i wouldn't want to be your friend lol
>>
having a gf must be shit
couldn't even spend the whole day at the computer I bet
>>
>>28768200
they're not pretending to play air instruments, they ARE playing air instruments
>>
You can still do that with a girlfriend, maybe she'll think it's cute!
>>
>>28768601
No, they're pretending. There is no such thing as a drum or saxophone made out of air. They are pretending to play a hypothetical instrument that is made out of air, but pretending is all that they are doing, as in reality there is just air.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.