[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>text someone about something I think they might find interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 768x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 768x706
>text someone about something I think they might find interesting or entertaining
>they text a 2-4 word response back
>resolve to not text them again since this happens every time
>text them again anyway

ree it's so annoying
>>
I str8 up quit texting and calling my childhood best friend because he did the same thing and often wouldn't respond. Sometimes people just don't want to be upfront about it.
>>
I'd prolly reply with like 4 words too

like cool I got the thing you sent

what you want

maybe you should tell them you want to discuss deep feelings with them and be straight up

thats what you want right
>>
Damn that's some nigger monster dick sized turd, must've ripped your asshole apart
>>
>>28767598
>picture
>Oh cool haha
>...
>what
>let's discuss the picture
>Uh sorry dude I need to go
Or usually no reply at all
>>
>>28767598

no it's an old friend that contacted me about being friends again after a while of not talking. I send them things that I think they might find funny, attempting to rekindle the friendship that they want. why ask to be friends if you're not actually going to try to be a friend? why even care?
>>
>>28767535
>he talks to people first
>>
>>28767535
Iktf a lot. Like they can have convos with their normie pals for how long about whatever, but when I put in the effort to study what they like, then send them something based on that, they barely can say thanks. What went wrong? Why me? I bought them steam games...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.