[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who stand when they pee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1414371282903.gif (179 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
1414371282903.gif
179 KB, 450x350
What's your reason for standing when you pee?
You are forced to touch the lid to lift it and put it down. You are forced to touch your dick.

No wonder people think not washing your hands is so gross. Sit when you pee and stay clean. It's also much more relaxing and you can still use your phone or keep eating.
>>
>sit to pee
>have to point my penis down to go inside of the bowl
>have immense difficulty peeing standing up or sitting down if I have an erection since I have to tilt my body to get the angle right
uh
>>
Stop ruining tomoko, homo
>>
I only ever pee when I poop, so standing up to pee just seems like a bad idea.
>>
File: 78.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
78.png
240 KB, 500x540
>>28767545
I hope you dont mean me anon
>>
>>28767543
>have to point my penis down to go inside of the bowl
The fuck, are you always erect or something?
>>
>>28767577
nah, I just have to aim my penis regardless of if I'm standing, sitting, flaccid or erect

erection is just the most bothersome
>>
>>28767524

So i can piss all over the seat and floor. Why deny myself such an enjoyable activity?
>>
>>28767524
>use foot to lift/lower lid
>use waistband to guide penis meaning I don't need to touch it (even though it's probably cleaner than the rest of the bathroom)

get on my level
>>
My dick is too long and touches the toilet water. It's fucking nasty. I feel like I'll get an infection.
>>
>>28767524
> dick tip always touches toilet bowl
>>
Sitting when you pee is worse because youre picking up all sorts of dangerous butt germs from the seat. I lift the lid with my feet and penises aren't dirty if you never have sex.
>>
>>28767524
>not keeping the lid raised as its default position
What are you, a woman?
>>
>>28767682
>>28767676
Toilets are designed to avoid this at any dick length, How do you take a shit then?
>>
>>28767524
>You are forced to touch your dick.
>No wonder people think not washing your hands is so gross.
OP if your dick is really that dirty then you should be washing that instead of your hands.
>>
Because it's easy especially if you are outside or something. In a bathroom, mainly because of being taught all my life that sitting down to pee is for girls and if you do that you are a faggot or whatever.
>>
>>28767741

Exactly, you literally only pee standing up because society told you. There is not one single advantage over having a nice seat while you pee. No one sees you anyways, just give a try, I promise you won't regret it.
>>
>>28767769
The advantage is it's quicker
>>
>>28767704
>>28767800
Even if you live alone you have to lift the sit up and down constantly for shitting and pissing positions. If you combined them into one it's much faster.
>>
>>28767859
You piss far more than you shit though
>>
>>28767859
Lifting the seat up takes as long as sitting down does. However, unzipping takes only half as long as unzipping and then unbuttoning and pulling down your pants. Standing is faster.
>>
>>28767524
i use my feet to open the lid and flush the toilet or urinal. i dont even wash my hands in them because the faucets are dirty af. i wrap my hand in 5 layers of my own kleenex tissues just to open the doors.
>>
I don't get why people compulsively wash their hands after peeing. If you think about it your dick is actually pretty clean.
>>
Sitting while peeing is superior.
Its funny how everyone are afraid of this, its like youre all underage. Sure in a public bathroom i wouldnt either but standing at home or at others homes is retarded.

You make a bad point about not having to touch your dick, op.
Us intact penis masterrace pull back our foreskin. Plus you wash your hands regardless, dont you?
>>
>>28767524
Ideally, one will have washed their hands after urinating, regardless of standing or sitting.
>>
>Plus you wash your hands regardless, dont you?
No, I just run the water so people can hear. Of course it would be just the same amount of time if I really did wash my hands so I'm not really sure why I do this.
>>
>>28767726
Some of them are designed for female usage only I would guess, because I have the same problem except it's usually my penis ouching the toilet interior porcelain. So I have to hold it and make sure I don't get this cold disgusting feeling on my tip.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.