[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed keeps me normal and happy and healthy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (138 KB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 400x362
Weed keeps me normal and happy and healthy.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 450x253
Gr8 statement m8.
>>
you aren't "healthy" if you need weed to function optimally
>>
>>28767369
>>28767406

Nobody that is a "robot" is healthy to begin with.
>>
>>28767233
i used to love weed.
so much so that i didn't need to use it all the time.
use sparingly; less is more.
>>
>>28767233
Same, but with alcohol.
>>
>>28767958
everytime i drink nowadays i'm always like "yes, this is it, this is what i'm going to do everyday. it mightn't be healthy but it makes me happy"
then i wake up the next day and succumb to severe depression before too long and can't imagine having another drink. not to mention my memory will be shot - except for all the embarrassing things that occurred the night before, of course.
>>
>>28767958
>>28767999

Yeah alcohol doesn't work at all for me, I'm op.
>>
>>28767999
>>28768013
Well, different things for different people I suppose.
>>
>>28768013
It does work for me, it's just no solution.
I don't particularly like drinking solo though, which is a big factor for some people, especially robots..
>>
File: 1463597688339.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1463597688339.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>tfw you cant enjoy weed anymore like you did your first 100 highs
It isnt fair bros, i miss being truly at peace
>>
>>28767233
I know that feel.

I would not have made it this far in life without weed. I'm 100% confident of that fact. Mainly because the stress of life would've drowned me in health problems and massive amounts of depression.

Weed quells all that in the greatest way. Then you can zone it all out with good jams.
>>
>>28768065
I have nothing against drinking alone. Especially that I don't need to be afraid of doing stupid embarrassing shit. And I'm still a robot.
>>
>>28768153
still blaze?

>quit for 6-8 months one year
>got high again
>was so high it was like one of my first times
>got so giggly it was like i was shrooming
>listened to the law & order theme and f e l t the music intensely, man

tolerance breaks are worthwhile; although i initially abstained in order to quit entirely, but it didn't quite go according to plan, obviously.
>>
>>28768153
This. I can feel my heartbeat very hard just a few minutes after smoking, never used to do that. Then I get this feeling of "cold streams of liquid" shooting out in all directions from the center of my chest. I thought I was having a heart attack the first time it happened.

All started when I read about how weed increases your pulse rate....don't check your pulse next time you're high bots!!
>>
>>28768225

I do this too lmao. I take long breaks planning to quit entirely but that's not good for me.

I am dependent on weed I don't care I just wanna be able to buy some.
>>
>>28768153
Yeah man whenever i smoke now i i just get delusionally paranoid and feel like im going insane and i never used to feel this way
>>
Weed makes me feel like a normal human bean since I can enjoy stimuli with most of the dissociation and flat affect removed.
>>
>>28768298
you should probably quit then, bro

i had all this and more including intensified hppd, anxiety/panic attacks (i'd want to jump in front of traffic to alleviate the symptoms they were so bad, and i'd ordinarily never get panic attacks), and a moderate to severe degree of DP/DR.

Maybe give it a rest senpai, or switch strains, alternatively.
>>
>>28767943
>use sparingly; less is more

Fucking this.

Weed is great. But its so easy to just use it habitually day in and day out. It really takes you away from whatever stressors you have going on in your life.

But stress is a good thing, it can motivate you to change your situation into a better one. If your just medicating over something, well, you have less impetus to do anything about it.
>>
File: HhqYS9A.jpg (267 KB, 1230x862) Image search: [Google]
HhqYS9A.jpg
267 KB, 1230x862
>Tfw been smoking weed every day for about three years now
>Barely even feel high
>Just feel a different state of normal
>Sucks up all my money, time, and energy
>Just recently started smoking cigarettes because at least I can feel the headchange

I want to die. I don't remember how to live without substance abuse. I don't want to play videogames or watch movies or write or be with friends unless I'm intoxicated somehow.
>>
>>28768379
forgot to mention disassociation, as well. despite the fact i'd be panicky/nervous as hell i'd always laugh manically.
>>
>>28767233
>Long term brain damage
>Damages short term memory
>Causes longue cancer and longue diseases
>Destroys any interest in bettering yourself, making you fine with doing nothing all day
>Tolerance will kill the high, making you lust for more and more
>Causes major paranoia and self esteem issues because you overthink everything
>Waste literally hundreds of dollars on getting high

Yup.... enjoy
>>
>>28768379
Yeah DXM is more my drug of choice now
>>
>>28768437
Wut
Weed makes me want to be a better person
You can't lie to yourself on weed like you can when you are sober
>>
>>28768409
Dude, grow the fuck up. It's not your "substance abuse" issues holding you back, they're trivial as hell. It's not freakin' heroin, for god's sake. I'm not underemphasising the stronghold ganja can place over your life, but saying you want to die over such minor issues is really quite idiotic.

Just cut down.
& Protip: mix your weed WITH tobacco and smoke it together for the ultimate headrush.
>>
Weed is a lot better than many other things to spend money on. If you can manage your life well without weed more power to you.

Personally I need weed to function normally. As in smoking at night to wind down after working.
>>
>>28768437
>long term brain damage
>lounge

I guess you learned the hard way, huh?
>>
>>28768446
..r-right.

>would not recommend.
>>
>>28768558
Look at this pussy he had a bad time on a fucking robotrip

That shit fucks you up but it is fun as ever loving fuck I mean some people have a bad reaction to it but if that's not the case don't know why you're complaining
>>
>>28768409
How the fuck? I don't have any sympathy. "Smoking weed everyday" just isn't fucking possible.
>>
>>28768558
I would senpai. If you got nothing to lose like most robots do then DXM is a great way to embrace the absurdity and surrealness of your existence.
>>
>>28768616
Your sentence lacks any punctuation so I'll take your word for it when you say it fucks you up.

The reason that I don't drink is because of the hangover, why would anyone want something that makes them feel worse? .
>>
>>28768684
>robotrip
>hangover
uwot
I always feel fucking great the next morning after an intense tuss session.
>>
if weed was legal and sold in stores in all 50 states i guarantee the suicide and violence rates would drop, literally the only problems with weed are that it's illegal, it's expensive because it's illegal, and the smoking aspect which is easier to maneuver when it's legal and you can buy edibles at your local shop
>>
>>28768616
Never taken it thanx bromie.

Had much greater xp's with LSD, 2cb, and magic mushrooms.

Wouldn't mess with 2cx in general these days, but still.

DXM just seems remarkably inferior. I'd go straight for ketamine, personally.
>>
File: 1462455350965.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1462455350965.png
53 KB, 645x773
>smoke weed
>get panic attack
>tfw can't even handle babbys first drug
>>
File: 1463988301812~2.jpg (99 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
1463988301812~2.jpg
99 KB, 600x464
>>28768724
>Mfw the news said that weed in Canada would only be 3 bucks a gram after they start mass production
>>
>>28768724
Imo the only reason weed is as big as it is is because you can literally just smoke it every day with no real issue. If i could id drop acid or drink mescaline everyday
>>
>>28768684
He was talking about DXM, not alcohol. Wrong drug, brobot.
>>
>>28768740
Set & setting, man.

It's easy to get that weed is actually quite a potent psychedelic, especially to the naive.
>>
>>28768740
Nah Alcohol is babbys first drug
>>
>>28768755
Yes we were in the same page. What does dxm not fuck you up afterwards? And I'm not talking about just a hangover I'm talking about brain damage
>>
>go to the doctor because I've been sad lately
>asks me about job
>asks me if I have a girlfriend
>asks me if I have friends
>asks me if I ever feel like jumping out in front of a train
Why is this real life? How do I get weed if I don't have friends?
>>
>>28768910
The spookynet is your friend robro
>>
>>28767233
>have been smoking for 5 years
>everyday cones (ausfag)
>giving up due to increasing social axiety and cost
Nothing lasts forever, sempai.
>>
>>28767958
Both for me.

Because I'm so extremely tolerant to weed I don't really get all that high (unless I literally smoke atleast .5g at once to the face). Because of this I started drinking more and boy does it make everything all nice for about 2 hours or so.
>>
>>28768991
You dont smoke out of tomato sauce bottles do you
Please dont tell me you are that guy m8
>>
Op here. Some of you gents are talking about being everyday for 5 years straight.

I've just returned to smoking after almost a year long break.
>>
>>28769037
Nah brah varying 30cm> glassies for most of the time.
>>
>>28768782

>drink alcohol
>tastes bad and feel sick

Okay then I can't get into babbys first drug

>>28768776
I've tried everything from among (now former) friends to alone in my room to beautiful sunset in the woods and I always get panic attacks.

I think my brain just hates drugs no matter what.
>>
File: 1445895623149.jpg (89 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
1445895623149.jpg
89 KB, 768x820
That's exercise. Weed makes you slow and sluggish and stupid.

You need to get out and enjoy yourself
>>
File: 1433613924847.jpg (64 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1433613924847.jpg
64 KB, 456x320
>>28767233
SSRI keeps me normal and happy and healthy.

>At least I reduced the dosage
>>
Gotta stop because I'm becoming a cop.

War of Drugs is bullshit. Like some dipshit bureaucrat thousands of miles away knows what's best for me.
>>
I feel like shit and my guts hate me. I have IBS like a motherfucker and some horrible stomach pain that doesn't go away

Weed kinda helps but doesnt stop it completely.

I used to smoke a bit before I was sick but now I smoke it everyday.. and I still feel horrible so its hard to enjoy the high.

I just want to be normal again
>>
>>28769534
>You need to get out and enjoy yourself
Is this the new 'be yourself'?
>>
Evening weed helps me live through my normie life throughout the day. I can interact better with human if I'm numbed a little. Suppresses my actual feelings.
>>
File: 1394503998568.jpg (15 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1394503998568.jpg
15 KB, 223x200
>>28768239
>don't check your pulse next time your high

i actually miss this feel. Could actually tell i would be high as fuck rater then now where im just 'faded'. I still get very high but not like the early days where i would really feel it.
>>
I have a neurological condition that causes fairly severe pain at times and I'm majorly depressed. Weed helps with the pain and makes me temporarily not want to kill myself.
>>
>>28768782
cigarettes are babby's first drug, baka
>>
>>28767233
>Needing any drug to feel normal
Ya dun goof'd
t. man who has done a large amount of drugs in moderation
>>
>>28768625
Hahaha says you. I've been doing it daily for about a year... I should probably stop.
>>
>>28768740
That happened many first time too, got over it.
>>
>>28770821
That's a pure shit situation and i'm sorry.
>>
how do I find a dealer?
>>
>>28768529
>mixing your weed with tobacco

Sure thing spaceman spliff and major moke.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.