[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://qz.com/688447/my-boyfriend-i nsisted-a-gun-would-keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: roasties btfo.png (189 KB, 894x848) Image search: [Google]
roasties btfo.png
189 KB, 894x848
http://qz.com/688447/my-boyfriend-insisted-a-gun-would-keep-us-safer-up-until-the-day-he-shot-me-in-the-face/

Fucking kek

>roastie becomes personal whore for dude 12 years older than her
>he loses his job, starts the verbal abuse, commits a hit and run and a DUI and has roastie bail him out
>he kidnaps her for 6 days
>STILL TAKES HIM BACK AFTER THIS
>HE PROPOSES, SHE SAYS YES
>he remembers she has a haunted pussy
>kills her cat
>shoots her in the fucking face
>getting out of jail in 2019, probably to finish the job
>roastie fucking btfo
>>
>advocates more gun restrictions
Clearly none of this would have happened if he didn't have a gun
>>
>>28766934
He probably would have just beaten her or something
>>
>roastie becomes personal whore for dude 12 years older than her

How can woman not fucking see how much of a red flag is this? Fuck man, c'mon, it's right there.
>>
>>28766875
The only thing that was sad in that story was his shitty aim.
>>
I wonder what she actually did to make him that mad.
>>
>>28766875
>tattoo convention

She had it coming
>>
>>28767823
Probably nothing he clearly was sociopathic.
>>
Why are women so fucking stupid?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>>28766934
He could've stabbed or beat the shit out of her then.
>>
this is the IRL version of vagabond, proving that chad can do literally anything
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.