[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any fembot I can orbit? I made a skype called orbiteranon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1281379230491.png (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1281379230491.png
15 KB, 200x200
Is there any fembot I can orbit? I made a skype called orbiteranon. I'll call you cute things and bother you every day, unless you call me an annoying clingy faggot then I'll get depressed and stop talking in the hopes you start talking again. All I want in return is a bit of attention every so often. You don't even have to be cute. pls no lewd I'm a kissless virgin and it'd make me super awkward
>>
>bf told me if I keep an orbiter he'll beat the shit out of me and kill my orbiter
I don't like smiley faces that much OP.
>>
>Skype

What the fuck are you doing

You can add me on steam if you want tho :3c
>>
>>28766844
Not a bad idea, if I'm dead I can stop suffering

>>28766868
i-i cant post my steam here, sorry
>>
>>28766868
>>28766899
i didnt know it was this easy to make a steam account but I just made one, its also orbiteranon. pls be my queen to orbit
>>
Why do you want to orbit?
>>
>>28766978
Because I'm a waste of space who doesn't feel good enough to be someone's friend and I'm desperate for female attention, so that only leaves orbiting
>>
>>28766791
I can pretend to be a female for you if you'd like.
>>
>>28766954
https://steamcommunity.com/id/gibby50

Go ahead and add me. I'm wageslaving away right now, so I'll accept the friend request when I get home.

Steam may have a stipulation about needing at least 1 game on your account before you can send friend requests. If that's the case, just go to the store page and pick something out that's free to play, and it should get you around that.
>>
>>28767049
i-i'd like that if I don't have a fembot to orbiter in an hour or so

>>28767058
I tried but it's not letting me add anyone, apparently i need to spend 5 dollar in the steam store to use any steam community features

;_;
>>
>>28767127
I was afraid that might be the case.

Post a link to your page then, like I did, and I'll see if I can add you instead.

Otherwise we can use discord instead.
>>
>>28767163
http://steamcommunity.com/id/orbiteranon
>>
File: hap.jpg (455 KB, 1887x1554) Image search: [Google]
hap.jpg
455 KB, 1887x1554
happening right now on r9k
>>
>>28766791
unironically being the cuck meme
>>
File: image.gif (623 KB, 360x263) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
623 KB, 360x263
are you into traps OP?
>>
I'm a cute girl
Ill post my skype if u want :3
>>
>>28768938
>Ill post my skype if u want :3
i want that
>>
>>28766899
>posts completely traceable skype account
>can't be bothered to link steam
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>28769159
>i want that
24-piece set and mini sailboat
>>
>>28769159
I already added you
I included my post number in my contact request, you'll know its me
>>
>>28769369
what? i'm not the op
what's your skype?
>>
>>28769443
I'm too shy to post mine, b-but you can post yours right
>>
>>28769466
okay my skype is donotgointothecity
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.