[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until fully functional sex robots that love you unconditionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: shutterstock_210886621.jpg (51 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_210886621.jpg
51 KB, 1200x675
How long until fully functional sex robots that love you unconditionally are a thing? Come on, already,

I don't want to die alone. I just want someone to hold my hand and tell me they love me no matter how I look and let me cry in their lap for hours.

WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG I WANT MY SEX ROBOT
>>
>>28766784
You are aware that humans ARE robots? You ALREADY have robots capable of love: it's the homo sapiens. Human beings are fully mechanical. What you ask for is literally humans who are capable of unconditional love. Your thread is literally asking for slaves.
>>
>>28766834

I don't want a human girl. Human girls are mean and they don't like me and they make me feel like a hunchbacked eunuch troll. I want a robot girl, programmed to love me so that I can feel comfortable loving her back some day.
>>
>>28766784
At least 40 more years for them to come into the consumers price point.
>>
>>28766880
You misunderstood. I was not offering *you* human girls, I pointed out that, robots being indistinguishable from humans and all anthropocentric ideas of human uniqueness being false, it's as unethical to force a sufficiently complex 'robot' to love you as it is to neurologically reprogramming a human girl to love you unconditionally -- which is the same fucking thing.
>>
>>28766922

>unethical

I don't care.

If I could reprogram human girls to love me unconditionally, I would.
>>
>>28766922
>>28766880
In short, I was speaking for 'robots'' (that's not really a meaningful term, there are just more and less complex machines) rights.
>>
>>28766948
Ah. That's consistent then. Carry on.
>>
>>28766784
How much would ypu actually pay for a sex robot, no meme price

I would rent them, probably low hunneths per day
>>
>>28766922
you just came here to talk to yourself out loud? alrighty then
>>
>>28766971

If you rent them they may as well just be prostitutes.

I would pay a maximum of 20,000 for one, I think. I'd happily save money for a chance to feel loved.
>>
>>28766971
Eh. I'd prolly be willing to drop 10-15k

I mean, I spent 9 on a motorcycle, so I feel like the true love robot would bring me even more happiness
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.