[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reading Elliot's Manifesto >Notice that he got got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16
File: alpha_vs_beta.jpg (29 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
alpha_vs_beta.jpg
29 KB, 450x318
>Reading Elliot's Manifesto
>Notice that he got got jealous like a cuck of a black boy named Lucky in elementary school because girls liked him
>Later he was humiliated by a black bull in college named Chance because he didn't get as much pussy as Chance
>Lucky and Chance
There's something poetic in here. I'm just not sure what.
>>
Lol, whitebois not competing confirmed
>>
File: elliot.jpg (294 KB, 1333x888) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
294 KB, 1333x888
>>28766729
He also got cucked by full Asians. It's posited that the AMWF spammer helped push Elliot to do what he did.

Not to mention, Elliot confronted many AMWF couples in real life. One time, he tried to push a white girl off a balcony and her Asian BF came and pushed him off. Elliott broke his ankle and lot his Ray-bans, and vowed revenge.

http://laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
>>
>>28767376
He lost his GUCCIS. Get it right you amateur. He also had the gold necklace his Ah-Ma gave him stolen when he went back to retrieve them.
>>
What if the same spammer that tipped Elliot spams r9k?
>>
Elliot is a retard

He tried way to hard and was just creepy. He expected a girl to just walk into his life and that actually could have happened if he found some qt weeaboo chick but he didn't even try to be outgoing or attend events and clubs.
>>
>>28767721
s-sorry sir, I'll get it right the next time I promise
>>
>>28767376
Fucking sad bastard. He was racist as fuck and saw asians as worthless. But he was half asian.
>>
File: ThisIsVeryUnsettling.jpg (38 KB, 1245x339) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsVeryUnsettling.jpg
38 KB, 1245x339
>>28766729
Classic Rog
>>
>>28767766
Minorities that browse this place tend to be suck ups to whites. The worst cases of this are always Asians and Hispanics. I find it pretty pathetic.
>>
>>28768066

They flee to /r9k/ because, like white robots, they're rejected almost everywhere else. Only they quickly find out that they're rejected here. It makes sense that they'd suck up to whites and be self-hating if it means they can get someone, anyone to accept them.
>>
>>28768066
nothing wrong with them accepting they belong to an inferior race. I'm black btw
>>
>>28768066
Asians are the biggest bootlickers by far

Atleast some of the Hispanics can claim European ancestry
>>
>>28768100
>I'm black btw
OK Chuck
>>
File: 1363768421978.jpg (5 KB, 150x145) Image search: [Google]
1363768421978.jpg
5 KB, 150x145
>>28766950
>Elliot
>white
>>
>>28768007
>This is very unsettling.
kek
>>
>>28768100
Asians are a superior race though. Basically what happened is that the Asian was a smarter, better worker that added more value to the company. However, the white was more cunning and ambitious, and became the boss of the Asian despite his inferior abilities.

Asians are a superior race made inferior by politics, but white hegemony is collapsing anyways, so say hello to your Chinese overlords. Ingratiate yourselves while you can, whitey.
>>
i can see just why the average /r9k/ user looks up to elliot as some sort of god. Dumb and narcissistic. Thinks he's entitled to a 10/10 pussy just because he's a man. I bet they see a lot of themselves in him
>>
>>28768119
Making appeals to European ancestry is bootlicking. I respect the ones that don't shy away from their ameridian ancestry and don't act as apologist for the excesses of the Spanish or Portuguese.
>>
>>28768150

tbqh he sounds like concentrated r9k
>>
>>28768119
>Asians are the biggest bootlickers by far

Nah, man, Hispanics are the worst. They constantly try to shit on all the other minorities, always need to bring up the fact that they're totally actually 100% white or speak in spanish for no reason and will willingly attack each other to be accepted by whites.

Then it's Asians, but they're basically accepted as honorary whites, so they don't need to do that shit as much and it just reads as them being racist and not trying to suck up.

Then it's blacks, since most just accept that there's literally nothing they can do to win white approval and the right to be seen as an individual so they mostly don't even try.
>>
>>28768164
I agree that Asians can hold a torch to whites, they were able to build their own civilizations, you have something you can be proud of. My comment only pertains to blacks I suppose.
>>
it's funny how anons on /r9k/ hate good looking robots for not taking advantage of their opportunities yet elliot literally had everything handed over to him on a plate and still managed to fuck it all up
>>
>>28768202
Nah, that's bullshit. Blacks are the biggest bootlickers because they feel they need to prove more, Hispanics are intermediary and Asians hardly, if ever, suck up to the White weaboos on here. Infact, most Asians, especially the ones who immigrate here from r/AsianMasculinity, tend to admonish other minorities for sucking up to Whitey.
>>
>>28768320
He was extremely ugly and a turbo-manlet.
>>
>>28768408

Nah, man, I rarely ever seeing blacks actually bootlicking. They're mostly just sad because they keep getting shat on no matter what.

Hispanics are the ones who go out of their way to try and fit in with whites.
>>
File: _89768514_kano.jpg (109 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
_89768514_kano.jpg
109 KB, 950x534
>>28768164
>Welcomes the overlords.

Take note of cyborg entity in full medieval arm suit:
>>
The new 'terracotta' {red} army.
>>
File: IMG_20150616_214648.jpg (97 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150616_214648.jpg
97 KB, 540x960
>>28768408
I'm actually black. There's absolutely no way I'd suck up to white NEETs on r9k. You fucks have nothing to offer me and I sure as hell don't want your approval. NEETs are the nigger equivalent for white people.
>>
>>28768427
Why is ER so divisive? Some say he had a good face and others think he is repulsive. It is always either 3-4/10 or 6-7/10
>>
>>28768836
a white neet has bigger worth than a nigger president
>>
Notice focus of attention of camera man view points at cyborg as an interesting spectacle..

Messages.
>>
File: 1464010531775.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464010531775.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28766729
His sister also had a black dog named Lucky.
>>
File: 1423308609378.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1423308609378.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>28768880
OK white boi. Whatever you tell yourself not to kill yourself.
>>
>>28768880
You'll vote for trump after all the polaric misery you've been put through... equating to more concentrated misery.
>misery 5000
>>
File: 1400985784712.png (61 KB, 1240x525) Image search: [Google]
1400985784712.png
61 KB, 1240x525
>>28768976
And his sister has experienced sundry dicks. His entire life is a meme.
>>
File: 1456971127608.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1456971127608.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>28768174
the thing is people from mainland portugal and spain have pale skin unlike south americans or islanders, so if someone had a dad whose family comes from the iberian area and a mom that is full- white as fuck, you end up looking pretty white, having a narrow face and weak cheekbones and the only thing to make you look different is brown eyes and black hair, also really prominent eyebrows that "true white" people dont have really

example-myself
>>
>>28768066
>>28768119
Can confirm. I'm a self-hating Hispanic that sometimes fantasizes about genociding my own people.
>>
>>28768066
I found this pattern to be specific in americanised asian and hispanic countries or those who live in white countries. Many othet who browse this shit website are pretty hardcore nationalists
>>
File: 1449109590671.jpg (113 KB, 1040x746) Image search: [Google]
1449109590671.jpg
113 KB, 1040x746
>>28767376
>fake blondes
>>
>>28769528

t. elliot rodger

originale comentado
>>
>>28769565
Fake blondes are always trash. It's as much of a red flag as bright colored hair.

It's always nonpassable chicks doing it too. You're clearly tar-brushed, stop trying to look whiter.
>>
>>28769650
Idk. I've seen some of the whiter Hispanics dye their hair blonde and they look passable. Not the Nordic, blue eyes blonde hair passable but it doesn't look out of place.
>>
>>28769688
I can always tell. It's the facial structure, the eyebrows, and the eyes. I hate when girls pretend to be whiter than they really are. I also hate fake redheads.
>>
>>28769688
>dye their hair blonde
Hispanics are a bunch of literal cucks.
>>
>>28769650
>>28769688
I always laugh when I see arab or east asian girls with blonde hair

That shit looks so bad. What are they thinking?
>>
>>28769761
They're thinking about getting more attention and dicks in them.
>>
I just watched his video for the first time, he sounds like a mega aspie as soon as he starts speaking
>>
>>28769761
Asian and Hispanic women can pull off the funky hair colors in my opinion, just not blonde
>>
>>28766729
It's poetry, it rhymes. George Lucas wrote the tragedy of Elliot Rodgers which explains why the Rodge quotes Anakin Skywalker in some of his rants.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 493x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 493x747
>>28766729
I unironically love Elliot's autobiography.

The tragedy is so poignant, it's almost Shakespearean.
>>
>>28766729
Chance, that's a funny name because Chance and all the women who fucked him are taking a Chance at having a shitty future due to having a lack of foresight. The women will be 40 and unmarried, they will have no one there for them when they get cancer. Did you see that recent Stefan Molyneux video? And Chance likely has a low IQ in a high IQ society. And he has affirmative action to thank for being in his high IQ college, not his own low IQ. Lets just use our foresight to see what happens. I don't need to even say.

As for Eliot, have you guys read his manifesto? I was disappointed because he was clearly mad and I was hoping he would have been more subtle in his insanity. But it almost sounds like he was being completely ironic, he was that insane that you think he is not really insane but is playing a joke.
>>
>>28771538
>being this assblasted about black guys
>>
>>28771788
I'm just pointing out that blacks have no reason to be proud. They source most of their confidence from their ignorance. Women who date blacks, you can thank their shitty parents for being such neglectful and abusive parents that now their daughter is addicted to anything that gives them dopamine.
>>
>>28771876
It doesn't really matter, you're starting to sound like Elliot.

You act as if dating you would be a large improvement for them.
>>
>>28771904
It is a large and complicated problem with many variables and you could run your mouth all day talking about it. I think you need to actually read Eliot's manifesto. I think he was clearly psychotic, no question about it. Do I sound psychotic to you? Dear heavens I hope not.

Let me put it this way, it's not just blacks, it's low intelligence hunk men. Not alphas, I consider alphas to be both physically fit and intelligent, like Plato. What I am talking about is male sex toys. Some women go out to the club and find one of them to dance with and fuck. Or whatever scenario, basically the woman is horny and wants to fuck.

Why is the woman horny? Because sex gives a woman a whole lot of dopamine. And kids who came from neglectful or abusive households are lacking in dopamine. So when they try cocaine, they easily get addicted, for example. Or with sex, they have a lot more of it. So, I think sluts are the results of bad parenting. Don't spank your kids. Don't hurt your children...

Tell me what you think a low intelligence person has to offer to a good woman? Is he likely to have a good career? Will his genetics beget quality children with this example woman? For what reason would a woman, who was raised in a good environment and has learned from experience the values of family and monogamous relationships, date some low IQ hunk who has a big penis but no money and perhaps an abusive personality of his own? The dysfunctional hunk only attracts the dysfunctional woman.

Eliot's only problem was that he didn't lower his standards appropriately. He chose instead to deny the reality that he was going to get a minority gf and not some blonde bimbo, chose insanity over reality.
>>
File: black qt3.14.jpg (58 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
black qt3.14.jpg
58 KB, 500x534
>>28771876
>you can thank their shitty parents for being such neglectful and abusive parents that now their daughter is addicted to anything that gives them dopamine.

Femanon here and I want off this ride :3
>>
>>28772360
You must break the cycle. If you date a low IQ hunk man your life will be over, no more posterity for you. You will end up divorced, you a single mother, and your kids will have the same dopamine problems you have.

The problem, what to do when you are 30-40 and the intelligent alphas are out fucking all the hottie 20 year olds instead of settling down with you.

This society is not pleasant wouldn't you agree? That is why I spend time studying these things.
>>
File: YouMad.jpg (30 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
YouMad.jpg
30 KB, 600x457
>>28771876
>Blacks have no reason to be proud
>Be black
>Grow up poor child of Caribbean parents
>Go to school get good grades
>Graduate top of class
>Go to Ivy league school
>Get a degree in computer engineer
>Currently making 100k at age 23
>Inb4 affirmative action
>Did this in a society with faggots who think blacks all have low iq's and can't accomplish anything
Got plenty to be proud of senpai. How about you? I guess being white is something to be proud of. I know how hard it is to be a white guy in America. Must be rough...

>But but but liberal hurt my feelings in the internet! They blame me for everything!!!
Boo hoo faggot. Sure as hell hasn't stopped the hundreds of thousands of successful white men in America.

>Tfw I only come to r9k to trigger NEETs
>>
>>28773188
Oh so you represent all blacks? Or do you think that when I was bringing up average IQ's I was talking about you personally? Why do you think that? Did you even think before you decided to post?
>>
>>28773255
>I'm just pointing out that blacks have no reason to be proud. They source most of their confidence from their ignorance.

Sounds like you were referring to all blacks
>>
>>28773338
I said blacks, was I talking about my old friend Avery who does have reason to be proud? Or was I talking about you specifically? This is not really an argument, and really I was talking about a broader issue, which is how bad parenting effects the development and future actions of your kids. Allow me to further clarify what I meant in regards to blacks. Blacks, some of which I am referring to are proud of stealing the white women, who feel like they are conquering the oppressive whites through sex, are only deluding themselves. I guess you could say they are getting the niggers of the white race, the ones who came from shit families and who will raise shit families because they are not bright enough to see how to raise a kid properly. They are likely to be single mothers and retain other such dysfunctions. Not exactly good wife material lets just say. And white men getting upset by this? Completely wrong of them, it was white people, the womans parents, who are at the cause of it.
>>
>>28766729
Why does shutterstock have cuck images?
>>
>>28773644
Finally someone is asking real questions around here.
>>
File: 1431044145451.jpg (332 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431044145451.jpg
332 KB, 640x640
>>28766729
Not surprised

Original comment
>>
>>28774330
The internet has made me so untrusting of women, but this shit just justifies it.
>>
>>28768174
How is that bootlicking? I like both sides of my ancestry. Spaniards were badass, Mexica were badass (I'm probably descended from some irrelevant tribe rather than the Aztecs, but I can pretend).
>>
>>28768202
I'm hispanic but I grew up around white kids and am whitewashed as hell so I don't really fit in anywhere. It's terrible.
>>
File: Dr Manhattan Pepe.png (390 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
Dr Manhattan Pepe.png
390 KB, 4500x4334
>>28766729
Happy Supreme Elliot Day!
>>
>>28768836
I think black culture is mostly fucked (lack of intelligence, animal instincts etc) but Black Humour is so fucking funny to me. It's fun and chilled out in a way that is unique to that culture.
>>
>>28774814
Get some reading comprehension fag. He's talking about the ones that state they're 100% white even though more than one of their ancestors was probably a rape baby. Maybe even a couple on the Spanish side as well.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.