[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-improvement is masturbation. Now self-destruction is the answer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (43 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
43 KB, 406x451
Self-improvement is masturbation. Now self-destruction is the answer.
>>
Go cut yourself and evolve on a emo then.
>>
You're not your autismbux. You're not how many rare pepes you have in the bank. You're not the battlestation you shitpost on. You're not the contents of your piss bottles. You're not your fucking tendies. You're the all-baiting, all-shitposting crap of the world
>>
The weeds must be uprooted so that the grain may grow. To destroy ourselves is to enact the very will of god!!!
>>
>>28766862
I disagree. I hate society because society hates me. The ultimate manifestation of my hatred is my continued survival. Not only that but to have all the things this machine tells me I can't have. To live contrary to what is accepted, what is forced upon us, and to also have what I am told I can't have unless I comply.

I am the evolved form of a robot. I have adapted to these conditions and I'm thriving.
>>
>>28766969
You sound like a jew
>>
>>28767231
You sound like you don't understand what I'm saying. Nobody ever does though so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>28767231
You don't know what a Jew is.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.