[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Nurgle the ultimate (Chaos) God of /r9k/? > Lazy >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: images-196.jpg (32 KB, 381x386) Image search: [Google]
images-196.jpg
32 KB, 381x386
Is Nurgle the ultimate (Chaos) God of /r9k/?

> Lazy
> Poor hygiene
> Delights in disgusting and fucking with normies
> Hates change
> Fat as fuck
> Promotes NEET lifestyle
> Followers take pride in being rotting away pieces of shit
> Green
>>
Sure, If that's what you want to think.
>>
I agree, big fan of nurgle myself. I disagree about the hating change part though. I'd say it's more akin to hating development, as opposed to decay. After all, nurgle is the sole eternal chaos god, and entropy is the way of the universe...
>>
Khorne slaughters normies

Besides, KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

PRAISE KEK
>>
File: ForTheEmperor.jpg (251 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
ForTheEmperor.jpg
251 KB, 734x950
>>28766255
>>28766836
>heretics
/r9k/ is Imperium territory and The Immortal God Emperor of all Mankind is the only god we worship. Besides, robots would fit perfectly as Imperial Guardsmen.
>>
I prefer Khorne.He`s more like a god I`d worship,because I haven`t given up yet.
>>
File: 127463339.jpg (28 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
127463339.jpg
28 KB, 400x407
The Omnissiah is the one true god.
>>
>>28766984
>>28767025

It's perfect nurglings would REEEEEEEEE at anything and pepe is pretty much a shit smearing deamon. So it it's prefect for the majority of the shit smearing, KV man children that live at home with their parents on this board.
>>
>>28767072
But Khorne is Rage incarnate.And Nurgle`s for people who`ve given up-the older robots.Khorne`s got more REEE in him.
>>
>>28766984
In the eyes of Nurgle, humanity's brief flash and burn in the cosmos is little more than a fly that grows from a maggot then settles once more into the filth. An utterly brief and meaningless portion of the great universal rot.
>>
>>28767095
Before the very concept of rage had even a chance to exist, Papa Nurgle enjoyed the decay of photons into heat as the creation began it's intial rotting. Khorne will rot and fade like everything else, only Nurgle can claim eternity.
>>
>>28767072
>>28767095

Khorne for school shooters.

Nurgle for filthy basement dwellers.

Slaanesh for the trap fags.

Tzeentch for ..?

Omnissiah for autists.
>>
>>28766255
is that pis?
>>
>>28766255
>not Malal/Malice
>outcast and loner
>seeks to fuck everyone's shit up including other Chaos gods
>nhilistic to the extreme
>>
>>28766255
Femanons worship Slaanesh though.
>>
>>28767211

Well done sir, well done. Just like malacath in the elders scrolls series.
>>
File: papa nurgle.jpg (106 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
papa nurgle.jpg
106 KB, 500x377
>>28766255
One Halloween I went as a worshiper of Nurgle. Covered myself in boils and sores, tattered clothes, the works. No one recognized me but got compliments anyways. Everyone loves Nurgle, even if they don't know it yet. Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life.
>>
>>28767190
Tzeentch for the schizophrenic philosophers and geniuses who sometimes appear
>>
>>28766255
It's Tzeentch.
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>28767218
Absolutely. But they will bear foul creatures in their rotten wombs in strange aeons to come.
>>
>>28767293
>>28767297
I don't know. It doesn't seem like robots would follow the Changer of Ways especially considering most of us are deadset stuck on ruminating on our past failures.
>>
>>28767429
For the manic-phase bipolars then, always hatching tasty plans those guys are
>>
To me normalfags are all Slaanesh worshipers who revel in degeneracy.And I sort of want to go all Khornate on their faggy pointy-eared asses.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.