[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /religious/ here? Personally I think a good church congregation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 233x216
Who /religious/ here? Personally I think a good church congregation would help a lot of people here, even if you don't believe in anything right now
>>
church i last went to is gay
bunch of normies that sat and didnt even read the bible
>>
>>28766086
I'm too stubborn to convince myself that there is a god. I've tried it many times but it only lasts for about a week. I usually meditate and try to be spiritual though.
>>
>>28766086
I am but too shy to even go to church
>>
>>28766086
They pretty much have to be nice to you because they're all trying to out-jesus eachother while at church, so you might not be wrong. That being said, you have to find a chill one and not Baptist brimstone and fire shit. Methodist churches seem to be pretty down to earth.

Religion itself is kind of gay, though.
>>
>>28766086
I don't know what I believe anymore. I think some kind of god might exist, but beyond that I haven't a clue
>>
>tfw christians at uni keep hounding me to repent and join them
>Half feel that they're right and they see everything wrong with me
>half want to praise lucifer and shut down these people
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 750x1000
Roll roll roll roll roll roll rolllllllllllrolll
>>
>>28766376
please go reddito

asdf
>>
OP here, it's honestly impossible to feel out of place at some non denominational church. If you're a true robot, you'll be fine. Might have to say hi to people but just generally people are super nice and praise you for stuff. Again, I'd give it a try if anyone here wants to ascend
>>
File: 1394566911163.png (205 KB, 322x276) Image search: [Google]
1394566911163.png
205 KB, 322x276
>Go to church
>Pastor constantly makes analogies and discusses experiences involving friends and other relationships, how he was depressed once his ex broke up with him as a young adult
>Makes a comment about "abnormal" people
It just exacerbates my feelings of alienation. I'm by no means saying he's bad for this, this is normal, it's simply painful for me.
>>
Was forced to go to church until I was 15. I mean hardcore. 3 times a week then weekend classes. My parents didn't even go to church. My father hates the idea or religion but my mother thinks everyone needs god. Funny thing is that she had me when she was 17 and my grandma never made her to to church. Grandma is an atheist. When I tried to kill myself at 15 they stopped making me go. If I ever went back all that would happen is that those awful memories would rush back and I would probably kill myself, except this time with a gun and not a knife.
>>
>>28766972
Wow, big fucking difference between needing god and being forcefully indoctrinated at a christ cult.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.