[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aspergers and Autism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1455028628088.gif (25 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
1455028628088.gif
25 KB, 650x440
>when you could have led a better life if you were diagnosed early
>your parents called you a monster and unemotional and thought you would kill them in their sleep
>meanwhile you groggily walked back to your room with some ice cream thinking what the fuck is wrong with them
>>
>>28765826
Your parents sound like super douchey normies and you are God's punishment to them. I had AS as a kid but I'm mostly over it now. Luckily my parents were always very supportive and know I won't hurt anyone I care about.
>>
> used to be the 'bully' in elementary school
> kid sprays water bottle in my face
> slam him into wall and start punching him in the face
> have to get restrained by staff
> no remorse or bad feelings
>>
>>28766085
You don't get over autism. You learn to live with it.
>>
>>28765826
aspergers is on the autism spectrum thread idiot read the FAQ's
>>28766128
when I was in school I was always called gayc because my name had a c in it. To this day I don't know how I still didn't just have a time where I would have taken a pair of scissors and turn them into a shank to kill that bully
>>28767483
trying to live with autism is hard if you have nobody that you trust and I simply don't trust people because whenever I've told someone a secret they never kept it so that put me off of social interactions with people
>>
>>28767576
>aspergers is on the autism spectrum thread idiot read the FAQ's
One is high functioning autism and one isn't. Aspies are generally distinct from complete autists.
>>
>>28768047
do you even know what spectrum means senpai?
>>
>>28768047
Do you really want to argue with an aspie that has google, a keyboard, and amv music playing in the background
>>
>>28768116
Do you really want to argue with an aspie who's steamrolling on dark souls 3 right now I'll beat the shit out of you m8 I may be autistic but I'm the better autist here.
>>
>>28768349
atleast i can orange text newfig<
>>
>>28768406
You can't trick me wojak
>>
>>28768406
I look like an absoulute retard don't I
>>
File: 1463177407111.png (107 KB, 151x379) Image search: [Google]
1463177407111.png
107 KB, 151x379
>>28765826
Every thread on 4chan is about autism and Aspergers. Do we really need a general? No.
>>
>>28766128
Is it safe to assume that bullies are generally violent autistic retards, then?
>>
>>28768758
An /asd/ board would be nice.
>>
>>28768758
Do you even know what a general is for? It's the containment for all posts regarding the topic, and it would halt the creation of these threads from being made.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.