[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i want a robot bf but no one will ever love me or think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 750x778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 750x778
>tfw i want a robot bf but no one will ever love me or think i'm cute since i'm a mulatto girl and not fully white.
>>
>>28765524
don't put yourself down would you like to talk about anything then talk with me I'm here to talk.
unless this is bait
>>
>>28765524
any guy who refuses to date a mulatto (or black girl for that matter) because of the color of their skin are insecure faggots.
As long as you're attractive and sane, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>28765603
OP here
You gay af Wojak
>>
>>28765642
what makes you say this OP
>>
>>28765524
Niggers need to hang from trees.
>>
File: You say the dumbest shit.jpg (103 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
You say the dumbest shit.jpg
103 KB, 960x544
>Women thinking they can be unwanted and lonely
>>
>>28765524
I would date the shit out of you, but youre probably not that attractive.
>>
>>28765720
its the feminists that are unwanted and lonely
>>
>tfw no one wants a sub asian bf
>>
>>28765524
Get that Michael Jackson reverse tan girl
>>
>>28765641
I find black girls subjectively ugly though. Sooo
>>
>>28765769
>Any women
>Unwanted and lonely
The only exceptions are the elderly whose spouses have died, but clearly we're not talking about them. You white knights are pathetic.
>>
>>28765782
Are you at least bi, or by "no one" did you mean "females"?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.